Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
I mostly cut out booze for health reasons. Wise Bartender provides a fab selection of alternatives.
Excellent range of products, very prompt delivery and all at a great price.
Love the range of alcohol and gluten free vegan drinks. Finally can drink without upsetting my stomach.
Prompt excellent service!
Fantastic selection of drinks. It's great to have a good choice of different types of AF beer.
I’ve had a really good first experience with Wise Bartender. I was on the lookout for Gimber - a fantastic non-alcoholic ginger drink that’s really versatile and makes delicious cocktails and mocktails, or is great just with sparkling water. I spotted it was cheapest from Wise Bartender, so I thought I’d give it a go. From start to finish it was really simple, quick and easy and I will definitely be buying Gimber and other drinks from Wise Bartender again!
very happy with the service from yourselfs and parcelforce for the delivery
Firstly their service was fantastic, can’t fault them at all and they provided us with a great selection of non-alcoholic wines! 5/5 for service 4/5 for wine quality.
Good choice of low alcohol wine and excellent service.
Great selection of non alcoholic beers. Think I've found a new favourite in the Andechs one
We love the fine assortment of beers and lagers and especially love the jingo
Great products and this is matched by the service
Wise Bartender is absolutely fine as an on line non alcoholic drinks retailer. You have to be careful with one or two of the products though. For instance, the Caleno range of tropical non alcoholic spirits is massively over priced at £10 for a 20 cl bottle. The ingredients include botanical (fruit and herb) distillates and extracts plus water. I do not believe there isn't a massive mark up going on here at the customers expense, so buyer beware.
So glad I found this site - nice selection of products - I tried the Irish Cream which was lovely and going to order some wine next . Great service - very impressed
We have been really impressed with the Stella Artois AF beer, definitely one of the best we have tried. 5 *****
Well done Tom. Some very tasty beers received promptly. Thank you.
Great selection seamless transaction. Will definitely use again.
Brilliant website. Great selection, fast delivery, great prices.
Fabulous speedy delivery as usual from Wise Bartender and love their great selection of drinks…so many to chose from!!
Excellent and quick service