Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
It would be excellent but had a small problem with the delivery of only half the order which was soon rectified after an email. Overall l am happy and will order again
Great service and a good selection of gluten free low alcohol beers which are hard to find elsewhere! Delivered quickly and good value. I would recommend!
Good range of products. It would be useful to have some more product reviews to help make a choice.
My order didn't turn up but WB moved fast to send a replacement, so very impressed.
When I was told about Wise Bartender I had a look to see how good they were and the diffrent items they had. I was amazed to see thier selection which was very good with a price to match. So what I do is order some diffrent drink along with my cider when I order and I have not been let down with the drinks I have recieved. My zero% drinks I use to get from the main Supermarkets but the choice was very limited , costly and very hard to find. So thank you Mr Wise
Very happy with the beer, good service
Best value for Natureo wines (still expensive!) but easy to order and timely delivery so no complaints.
Very quick delivery. Unfortunately, I didn’t like the Cabernet Sauvignon non alcoholic wine but my two friends did 😊
Really good selection, and was very impressed with the quality of the drinks. Would perhaps be better if there wasn’t so many ‘out of stock’ items cluttering website, but that’s a minor thing.
Nice one guys. Box damaged in transit, swift response and resend - enjoying the Krombacher Weizen very much. Get your hands on some Brand Weizen and I’ll have that too.
An indifferent month where two orders were damaged in transit by PARCELFORCE. Your responses were very good following this but not impressed by your courier.
Wide selection of delicious AF drinks, rapid and smooth delivery
Aside from the issue with the website telling me it wouldn't deliver to me, even though I had set UK as my home it kept telling me I lived elsewhere, The experience was good. I ordered late Thursday and everything arrived 1st thing Monday morning.
Great option on offer and prompt delivery, part of the order was missing but easily rectified through good communication
The service was very good with a quick delivery. Very efficient. Unfortunately I dislike the product and have been unable to drink it.
Great products delivered to the door, the only minor irritation is that just when you find a beverage that you like you find it's now out of stock!
Very nice gluten-free 0% beer. Took a while to arrive.
This is going to be a bit odd for a review. The choice of AF beers is fantastic. Nice people (when you actually get hold of them). The issue is delivery. First order took a week, because Parcel force won't follow my instructions, of where to leave the boxes. Then my second order, two weeks ago, which was substantial. Took ten days, because once again, Parcel Force wouldn't leave it in the safe place I asked for. This was Friday, they couldn't redeliver until Tuesday, again I'm at work. So unless someone at Wise sorts this, I can't place another order?
Great friendly service and a good choice of AF GF options.
I have evaluated a large number of non-alcoholic beers in recent years and now when I place an order online I like to order a selection of the ones that I know I like. The problem is that some online sites don't stock all of my favourites. My most recent order was with WiseBartender.co.uk which I found to be the best in that respect. For the record, I like: Clausthaler (both the classic/original and unfiltered), Fruh Kölsch, Bitburger, Jever Fun Pilsner, ü.NN India Pale Ale, Krombacher Pilsner, Baltika Premium, Moritz, Fripa, Mikkeller Drink’in the Sun, Sagres, Brooklyn and Furstenberg Frei Lager.
Wise Bartender is rated 4.9 based on 2,921 reviews