Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Lovely to have so many alcohol free options to choose from that also cater for my dietary requirements!
Great item, but was a little bit longer with delivery this time
Enjoyed shopping from your great (and expanding!) range of AF drinks. Definitely the bets choice out there. Would have been 5 stars but for the broken bottle in the box. Thanks for sorting that out quickly. f you could use heavier duty boxes that would be great.
Great service and fast delivery. Some great ciders and cocktails. I’d give the nine elms a miss though!
Great selection and flavours.
Beers arrived on time and well packed
Good choice of beers, still working my way through them.
Nice wine, fast service and reasonable prices. Recommended!
Nice selection of drinks. I was a bit disappointed to find that one of the items I ordered wasn't included in my delivery especially as it was a gift. However, they were quick to respond to my messages and gave a refund.
Great product delivered safely
Great products. Easy to order and pay for. There was a delay with my order so I contacted the company. I received an immediate reply. I would of preferred if you had kept me up to date. I then received a feedback request prior to my purchase. This made me anxious as I thought my purchase had gone missing. It arrived well packaged a in excellent condition the next day. Would of been 5 start had I been kept up to date.
Fast and efficient - shame one thing was not in stock - but I got sent an alternative!! Will definitely use again! :-)
Such a great choice of beers
Great selection and price, a little slow on delivery.
Great selection of alcohol free goodies
Ordered some Magners and some Thatchers zero. Both are lovely and taste exactly the same as the alcoholic ones, would be great if there were bigger discounts for larger size packs. Delivery was slower than expected.
Good communication and value for money. Quick delivery and well packaged. Will use again
Good value and prompt delivery
The site is easy to use and the drinks arrived well packaged and on time. Very easy and organised. My only wish was that I could sort by reviewer rating and that the site incorporated other review site scores for the drinks. It would make it even more user friendly. Thanks
Really lovely selection of beer and chocolate. For anyone cutting down on alcohol this is a real treat.
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,796 reviews