Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
Very nice and extensive selection on a good looking and easy to navigate website, prompt delivery. Will order again very soon :).
Delighted with the service and the choice of non alcoholic beverages. Will certainly be using you again Regards Ray Pierce
Huge variety of great tasting alcohol free drinks. Super fast delivery. Too many choices of drinks for every occasion.
Very good as ever. Dropped one star because of having to wait longer than anticipated.
Superb, unusual products as usual - delicious Nunc-Jun Kombucha is a standout - and great, responsive service. My order was delayed, I got in touch and received a reply within the hour, and my order landed on the doorstep later the same day.
Everything arrived an interesting assortment. Love the bax botanics!
Great selection really nice beers
Love Wise Bartender, always delivers perfect drinks. Even when carriers damaged my parcel, they replaced straight away receiving the parcel within 24 hours. Love sparkling wine and no hangover, going to try the gin next time.
My husband is coeliac and is also on strong cancer medication, so the gluten free 0% alcohol Ambar beer is perfect for him - and it even tastes good!
Excellent prompt service. Variety of non alcoholic drinks is the best I have come across Shall shop here regularly now.
Good selection and great service
Great service again thank you
Great website, great choice, great service, order arrived as expected
Great site where you can get low alcohol drinks that are sold out everywhere else, and at a great price
Great selection of beers with fast delivery - faultless so far
Easy to use and beers arrived quickly.
Quick delivery and very good communication.
They delivered and everything!!
Good price and good delivery service.
Excellent service, just what I've been looking for. It's amazing how difficult it can be to find some of the no/low alcohol beers I enjoy, but Wise Bartender had them all. My only concern was the large amount of plastic packaging. I know bottles are obviously fragile, but it did seem a little OTT compared to other drinks deliveries I've had from other companies.
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,424 reviews