Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
I mostly cut out booze for health reasons. Wise Bartender provides a fab selection of alternatives.
A good selection of drinks. It is great to be able to purchase single bottles / cans to try something out, rather than have to buy a pack. My criticism would be the use of Parcel Force as the delivery company - they are poor communicators and their tracking service is not always clear.
Excellent range of products, very prompt delivery and all at a great price.
Love the range of alcohol and gluten free vegan drinks. Finally can drink without upsetting my stomach.
Lovely to have so many alcohol free options to choose from that also cater for my dietary requirements!
Prompt excellent service!
Fantastic selection of drinks. It's great to have a good choice of different types of AF beer.
I’ve had a really good first experience with Wise Bartender. I was on the lookout for Gimber - a fantastic non-alcoholic ginger drink that’s really versatile and makes delicious cocktails and mocktails, or is great just with sparkling water. I spotted it was cheapest from Wise Bartender, so I thought I’d give it a go. From start to finish it was really simple, quick and easy and I will definitely be buying Gimber and other drinks from Wise Bartender again!
very happy with the service from yourselfs and parcelforce for the delivery
Firstly their service was fantastic, can’t fault them at all and they provided us with a great selection of non-alcoholic wines! 5/5 for service 4/5 for wine quality.
Great item, but was a little bit longer with delivery this time
Good choice of low alcohol wine and excellent service.
Great selection of non alcoholic beers. Think I've found a new favourite in the Andechs one
We love the fine assortment of beers and lagers and especially love the jingo
Great products and this is matched by the service
Wise Bartender is absolutely fine as an on line non alcoholic drinks retailer. You have to be careful with one or two of the products though. For instance, the Caleno range of tropical non alcoholic spirits is massively over priced at £10 for a 20 cl bottle. The ingredients include botanical (fruit and herb) distillates and extracts plus water. I do not believe there isn't a massive mark up going on here at the customers expense, so buyer beware.
Enjoyed shopping from your great (and expanding!) range of AF drinks. Definitely the bets choice out there. Would have been 5 stars but for the broken bottle in the box. Thanks for sorting that out quickly. f you could use heavier duty boxes that would be great.
So glad I found this site - nice selection of products - I tried the Irish Cream which was lovely and going to order some wine next . Great service - very impressed
We have been really impressed with the Stella Artois AF beer, definitely one of the best we have tried. 5 *****
Well done Tom. Some very tasty beers received promptly. Thank you.
Wise Bartender is rated 4.88 based on 1,799 reviews