Wise Bartender Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wise Bartender
A friend decided she'd finally had enough of hangovers, so I made up a selection for her. Wide range of beers, delivered promptly and she seemed happy with the results- would use again
Got some great beer at a great price
Great beer! Efficient delivery, I’ll definitely be ordering some more.
Excellent choice of really high quality alcohol free options. I was spoilt for choice and will definitely order again. Plus brilliant customer service, what more could you want?
I decided to give up alcohol, so I am trying a number of sources for alcohol free drinks. Wise Bartender has a good selection and excellent speedy deliveries.
I really appreciate this business for the way it is bringing variety and choice to the low/non-alcohol preferring consumer. Incorporating other factors such as gluten free and vegan is such a strong plus too. It's a business that's 'on message' so far as I see things. I still enjoy an alcoholic drink occasionally but I know where to go for their many other highly drinkable alternatives: Wise Bartender
Happy with the alcohol free spirits. The add-on mixers at checkout are a standard selection of tonics rather than paired with the spirits purchased. I wrongly assumed the mixers would match the drinks. Arrived a day later than scheduled.
Took realy to long to get to me. This time around. It was nearly two weeks , other wise it was ok.
Quick and easy to order and prompt delivery
Excellent service fast delivery. Highly recommend
Good choice of white wines. Also very good, speedy and helpful communications when a minor problem arose. I will definitely buy from them again!
A great selection of alcohol free beverages. My wife has been enjoying the Red wines and me the beers. Highly recommended
Excellent site prompt delivery very pleased
Very pleased with order and fast delivery. Customer Services was very good and so helpful with all the questions I had. Highly recommended company.
Great service and a nice range of low alcohol craft beers
Excellent selection. Excellent service
I love Wise Bartender! So much choice and great quick service!!!
Great choice - things I never heard of as well as what I went looking for - and good service
Lots of choices. Delivered to the door.
Great cider, wouldn't know it was non-alcoholic!
Wise Bartender is rated 4.9 based on 2,923 reviews