80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 16,278 reviews
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

Adam@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way, Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
The product was first class the delivery service awful the delivered it to a total different address two streets away. I only got the pasal back as my friend who I live with had the same thing none to him with the same delivery service DPL. I would like to order more products with you but I don't trust the delivery service.
I came across this website a few month back by a video by Jude and wow I’m hooked every time I get money I buy new gear from here too quality and great prices
Great clothes quick delivery good comms awesome website.
Good value for money frist class post
Brilliant store, great gear and fantastic prices and service
If allowed the service and quality is bang on . Thank you and I'll be getting loads more. Sean
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
always excelent service and top quality gear. i always use them and will continue to do so
I have used 80s casual classics on numerous occasions and they have never let me down. Easy to use website and tremendous service, never waited any longer than 3 days for my goods 1st class
Easy on line shopping and very prompt delivery
Being an efficient company make 80’s Casual Classics standout amongst its competitors. When we order we never have to worry if or when the items will be delivered – they always arrive on time, packaged well and always as stated – never have we ever had any issues, keep up the great service!
I have ordered a number of items from 80's Casual Classics ranging from Fila tracksuits and polo shirts to Diadora Borg Elite trainers and, both the service and quality of the garments has always been first class. If it wasn't for the arthritic limbs and necessity of ordering larger sizes compared to the ones I owned back then, I could feel as though I were reliving my youth.
Excellent service and returned product without any problems . Good quality clothing .
Great online supplier of quality clothing,always buy my stuff from this company,and always will. Keep up the good work.
Product arrived without paper labels and an air of being a return/good condition vintage - I though I was buying new but have no way of confirming this or not. Payed for next day - it came the day after next. i.e. two day delivery and not the one I payed for.
Hi, All of our products our new and provided to us directly from the manufacturer so we're sorry if you're unhappy with the quality. I can see that your delivery was delayed by a day due to a vehicle which whilst out of our hands, we appreciate can be frustrating and as such your postal costs have been refunded. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Excellent service and prompt delivery
Had no issues with my orders or delivery sort a great company
Great service,Always on time,Amazing selection of clobber too.
BELTING SERVICE
Had 3 tops from 80s casual fast delivery Quailty gear
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 22nd February 2022
First class items, great prices and quick delivery. Can’t recommend 80’s Casual Classics enough.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 16,278 reviews