80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
You haven’t send my email ever time I purchase a item I spend a lot of money you guys don’t respond to me plus you sending my package really late
Hi, I can see that your most recent order was placed on 31/10/21 and then dispatched on 1/11/21 which we do not believe to be an unacceptable time-frame for dispatching your order especially as this was delivered to you in the United States on 8/11/21. I also can't see that we've received any correspondence from you regarding this order. If you require further assistance please contact us at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk Kind Regards, 80sCC
I get bombarded with adds from 80s casuals on facebook like other similar companys. I gave them a shot unaware of the import tax I would have to pay at the door. 80s casual know this and do not not make you aware like other companys. They have a sketchy section in there shipping compared to other sites having a red bannar addressing the import tax on their homepage. My advice shop on the main Adidas platform or other sites where the import tax is already paid if shopping from Ireland.
I havent received my sneakers yet
Good morning, It took a very long time for the package to arrive. When it was there, the packaging already looked very demolished and the carton felt broken. When I opened it, I saw this. Very disappointing, certainly my last order with them !
Hi, We're sorry to hear that your order has been damaged in transit. We cannot see that you've been in touch to discuss this matter so we would suggest contacting our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk who will be able to assist you with this. Kind Regards, 80sCC
More then a week ago I returned the package and I’m waiting to have my money back.
Hi, We are yet to receive your return which is why you haven't received your refund yet. Please contact our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk and provide them with your return tracking information and they'll be able to look into this for you. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Not a great experience for me unfortunately, really liked the T-shirt I ordered but needed bigger size. Unknown to me I was refunded once I incurred the return costs and asked to re-order this would mean ME paying for 3 deliveries so ended up no shirt and 2 payments for del/return. Also wanted to buy the green Lacoste T but decided against it!
Hi, Unfortunately your return paperwork didn't indicate that an exchange was required which is why you have been refunded but if you contact our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk they'll be able to provide you with free postage for your next order. Kind Regards, 80sCC
The order was placed and paid for on 13’th of April. After more than a month it didn’t arrive. After an email i was told that the package is lost. Period. You recieve 2 stars only for the fact that the refund period was ok - 3 days after the complaint. Never again, sorry.
the last update was ordered on 04/29/21, the order is in delivery for 9 days and it is not known where it is. Order number #957528 (WEB957528)
Hi, According to the tracking information, your order left the Russian processing centre yesterday and is still making its way to you. We do advise of delivery times of 2-4 weeks to Russia at the moment and your order was dispatched on 29/4/21 so we feel that this review is slightly harsh considering the up to date tracking information. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Need to address the payment of sending back goods.
ordered from Germany via the German homepage (80s casual clasics Germany). It took a long time until the order arrived, because the package came from England. Now customs has contacted me and I have to pay a lot of money. This incident already seems like fraud ...
If you are talking about my pre order of Adidas Hamburg yellow trainers I'm still waiting for them not happy one bit
Love the website and product I purchased but I don't think I can purchase anymore. When the delivery driver arrived he said I had to pay and extra €20 for customs due to Brexit. I know this isn't exactly your fault but if I knew this before entering my card details to purchase I probably wouldn't have purchased. (by the way nobody from the delivery company got in touch to say I had to pay, the driver just arrived and said I have to pay more), I ended up paying the customs and I am happy with my product but maybe a notice in Bold at your checkout page could be beneficial to customers in Ireland.
Product fine but shipping confirmation never came. Note: Imports from UK are now taxed with ~35%. Received import claim from UPS.
Pre ordered a zip up jacket which still hasn't arrived. Didn't think it would take this long.
Didn’t like the fact that I had to fork out for the return.
Ware ist/war klasse, nur. Die Lieferung zu lange! Hätte ich selber nach 3 Wochen nachgefragt hätte ich bis heute noch keine Lieferung. Klar daß das auch wegen Großbritannien und Brexit zu tun hat, aber wenn der Kunde nach 3 Wochen selber nachfragt und danach noch ca 4 Wochen warten soll auf die Lieferung,- Mein Fazit: Lieber kein Kauf oder mit ca. 8-10 Wochen einplanen zur Auslieferung!!
Items missing and parcel opened when delivered not charged but not good
I have not received my order #903252 (WEB903252). And nothing happens when I try to call this no. 01234 851 681. Could you please let me know when my order is coming? Thanks Anthony Pionk.
Bought aftershave as presents it turned up in a jiffy bag, as such the boxes were a mess so I had to get it elsewhere. When I asked for a refund they did give it but told me I was a one of as I should have selected a different option at the checkout. Firstly I went back online to see this and I couldn't, secondly I shouldn't have to choose it should be packed correctly from the start and last but not least don't try and make it my fault because you can't work out a jiffy bag isn't going to cut it. I won't be using them again.
Hallo ich bin Massimo Simone, Ich möchte wissen wann meine Bestellung kommt.... Ich habe schon bezahlt über Klarna... Hier unter eure Bestätigung im Januar...
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 16,099 reviews