80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Quality pair of Hamburgs and not easy to find elsewhere. Will definitely be coming back
Why advertise Klarna, then it won’t allow you to choose it?
Sent me a message saying took my payment and parcel will be delivered on a certain day....NOTHING...3 WEEKS LATER ...NOTHING
Came quick to the address. Good quality, but inner bottom was not glued to the shoe.
One of my favourite sites for clothes shopping. Always having a look , see what’s available. Great selection, good clobber, decent prices. I’m sure I’ll be spending more of my pennies with them 👍🏼
Lovely it's original adidas track suit top
Ordered a polo shirt size 9 at start of December arrived as promised as it was a xmas gift wrapped it up . On Xmas day he opened and looked at the size it was a size 6 , emailed company on the friday no reply i know it says you have to return in 10 days but really !!!! there error in 1st place i now have a polo thats never going to used and had to order a new one for the gift so went to a decent company "Lecoste" and it was £20 cheaper for exactly the same polo ,Never again will i use 80s
Nothing country indonesia
Being a teenager in the 80s and a footie casual this site is like a kid being at a sweet shop, been shopping here for years never had a negative experience well done!
Top service as always! Cheers. Carl
quick delivery lovely trainers. spot on
Size guide was a joke normally wear a large or x-large but t-shirt was so big it nearly came down to my knees! Had to pay for the privilege to return a massively oversized item!
Fast delivery, and quick service, at reasonable price. Thanks!
Simply because this style of clothing has been my style of choice since being a young teenager up to right now being at 52 years of age. And seeing that my body shape has been the same throughout, I know i can still pull it off lol 😂
Would of been 5 stars, but they wouldn't take my money to purchase shoes they had.

Something about Americans not being able to buy Adidas shoes from the UK.

Dumb rule.
Please note that this is a rule set by Adidas and not by us at 80s Casual Classics. However we are able to sell all other brands we stock to customers in the USA.
Excellent service great customer support! Lots of love from Oz x
For starters you have excellent customer service as all my questions were answered very quickly. I'm an expat living in the states and when I heard of your company I was thrilled to bits. I checked out the online store and I found all the trainers and clothes I could ever wish for. I'm an 80s kid at heart and the classics never go out of style. Cheers
your delivery company is very unreliable. i asked them to leave in a secure place which they agreed to ,but the driver then ignored that and left with a neighbour that i dont comunicate with and didnt even put a note through the door to let me know. i had to guess where it was after a frantic worry of not knowing and wondering where over a £100 worth of clothing had been dumped. i have had previous issues with this courier company with similar results, one time leaving items on my doorstep for all to see!!
I havent recieve my order yet !!! And I got no information about when it is in stock.
Ordered a few items from here and never had any problems...everything delivered within couple of days..wouldn't hesitate to use again
regards