80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Great products but a service that is quite poor in terms of communication and swiftness on returned items. No danger in getting it to you quickly, just watch the after burners disintegrate when it’s time to cough up.
Fast delivery and good product description. My favourite bit though was after I ordered the trainers for £75 they were reduced to £45 perfect 😂
Was very happy with my purchase but dismayed to have to pay thirty euro due to Brexit making the purchase quite expensive.....
Hi Barry, We're sorry to hear that you've incurred customs charges as a result of Brexit. We're currently working hard to see what we can put in place to reduce the impact on our overseas customers. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Won't be buying again got stung for €73.50 buy Ups
Love the Adidas runners. Reasonable at €80. But sting in the tail was a €42 surcharge for taxes/duties that arrived 2 weeks later (I’m in Dublin. The EU). Thank you Brexit! Love the clothes on this site but won’t be shopping here again. Cant afford 50% price uplifts to pay for it being outside EU.
Got the correct product in the end but when I received the first one that was the wrong size from the one I ordered and was clearly a previously returned item I was not impressed more so when I had to pay the costs of the return.
Very prompt service and good quality on the jersey. Unfortunately as I imported it to ireland, I had to pay over €20 in duty. Brexit....
Customs in orders put pricing way to expensive I'm afraid.
Marksmiler123
I usually have really good experiences with 80s Casual Classics but was somewhat surprised when my last shipment arrived. Someone had seen fit to just ship the shoe box with a plastic bag covering which did nothing to protect the box and shoes from the damage of international delivery. Needless to say, the box was damaged and a slight crease was on the shoe. Not major damage; still wearable but just wondering why they chose to send them like that? Other than that everything was perfect.
It was massive and I had to sell it to my mate because you didn’t say to size down and then you sold out!!!! Nice one!!!
I have made the purchase almost 1 month ago and I have not yer received the item!
Great stuff
Nothing wrong with 80s CC but the Clark’s desert boots that I ordered are not what they were. Poorly cut uppers and glue stains inside. And still over £100!
Kindly and reliable team, but unfortunately I had to pay duty customer taxes for EU countries. This was not explained during the purchasing process. I suggest to inform customers about these extra costs
Déçu suite à ma dernière commande pour m’avoir fait payer les frais de douane et pour une livraison incomplète
Got my trainers from you but still haven’t got my jacket it’s been about 2 months
£3.95 Slow delivery and also had to pay for return as they were wrong size so all in all a complete waste of nearly £10
Although the service was good, it effectively cost me 8 quid in delivery charges to try on a pair of jeans, because I had to return them. If I bought another size that would be been 12 quid in total
I have bought puma suede trainers which are spot on. 3 adidas t shirts which are nice but not as from years ago, don't remember them being stretchy. The pair of Lois cord that are a 34 waist are so stretchy, they are anywhere between a 34 and a 38. I ordered 34 waist because I'm a 34 waist. I had all of these items back in the day.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 16,099 reviews