80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd: We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Used 80s Casuals a couple of times now , first class service and retro clobber.thank you."
"Absolutely brilliant website, great selection and amazing delivery!"
"Visited the Derby store. Lee answered all my questions and made my shopping experience with 80s casual classics a memorable one... 10/10 for customer service... Will be getting all my custom from now on"
"Fantastic service with the bonus of 30 days to pay! Happy days"
"recived at the estimated time"
"80s casual classics ltd.Exactly how it should be done. 10/10"
"I'm so happy for visiting your site."
"Fantastic range of the old school classics....at a reasonable price.deliverd on time couldn't be happier....sent your link o. Fb to all my raving mates"
"Excellent service and fast delivery and excellent customer service"
"Quick delivery easy tracking happy camper"
"I often use 80’s casual and they never disappoint quality merchandise and delivery is prompt and your kept up to date when your order is arriving great stuff"
"Still my favorite online store for all my sports wear, great varieties available."
"I bought a pair of Adidas Spezial trainers from 80s Casual Classics recently. Their service was excellent and they are at the very least price competitive with anywhere else. I received my trainers ahead of when I expected. I will definitely use this shop again. The website is excellent and the lads who run it seem sound."
"Only online retailer to sell classic trainers at a good price. Parcel was delivered very quickly. I will shop with them again."
"My favourite seller, when it comes to retro trainers, T shirts, track tops & hoodies, 80's casual classics is the the best. A fantastic selection to choose from & delivery is always prompt. No hassle returning items that don't fit either. Highly recommended."
"What a great one stop shop for classic sports wear"
"Shoes were perfect and quickly delivered but dissatisfied with condition of Adidas box the product came in"
"Thanks to 80s Casual Classics Ltd. I am so glad that i buy products from this site. I already purchase trainers and jeans from here. Product are so awesome, qualityfull and genuine also. Thanks for this. Many things have and many brands also their. I will buy again and again from here. Thanks again."
"Top notch service from 80s Casual Classics, excellent communication, and delivered exactly when they said, will definitely be buy from them again 👍"
"Great company to deal with had my trainers delivered within a couple of days. I couldn't have asked for better service or communication."
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 11,281 reviews