80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd: We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy

customer service
"Fast shipment and first class products."
"Great store with lots of quality products. My order arrived in Portugal in 3 days, I really recommend this store and I'll do more business with these lads in the future. Great job and keep it casual!"
"Great service, great book!"
"thanks for the quick and prompt service regarding my recent order."
"I have been using 80s Casual Classics for a few years now, and will continue to do so in the future. The selection they have is second to none and is always competitively priced. What’s more the service is excellent. I would highly recommend."
"Top service an returned one item an refunded very quickly."
"Great shoes swift service all good"
"Delivery always quick, merchandise always spot, would definitely buy again and always recommend to friends and family"
"I am very pleased with the prompt service and delivery. The choice is wide and quality of clothes is very good. I would recommend this site to Canadians interested."
"A very good price on quality footwear and quick delivery."
"Glad to find this site which sells quality gear at affordable prices and provides a prompt service. Many thanks"
"Excellent very prompt delievered on time."
"Did exactly as it said on the tin."
"Spot On, Nice One"
"I have used 80S Casual classics before with no problems, however this time i was sent the wrong sizes out for my two addidas sweatshirts which i then paid to rerturn for the correct sizes only to find out the sizes were sold out... frustrating..."
Thank you for your feedback. We apologise if you feel you have not received the best customer experience. Please contact us at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk with your order number and we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Alternatively you can speak to one of our customer service advisors on 01234851681.
"My shopping experience with 80's Casual Classics was excellent. It was quick, easy, and issue free. The web site is great, easy to navigate and user friendly. Thank you so much Guys keep up the great work. Tom"
"2nd time buying from here. My other half loves the clothes and it’s simple to order and I received my order really quick. Will definitely be shopping here again"
"I've bought two pairs of trainers as gifts from this site now and they were both very well received by their recipients. I was impressed by the vast range of trainers/ colours in the vintage/ classic styles and it's a great site if you're looking for something a little different and for a good quality and price."
"Great shop, website great Good photos, delevery on time. Will order again"
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 11,062 reviews