80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Very pleased with my order and true to their word it was with me the next day thank you 80s casual classics will definitely be shopping with you again
Posted 1 hour ago
excellent service delighted with my new trainers they have an excellent choice.
feel when you spend £70 delivery could be free but not a major issue Allen.
Coreys customer service was faultless. When calling Corey answered my questions professionally and sharply.
I´m not satisfied at all. Please can you tell me what's wrong with this order - WEB786816 - it´s from the beginning of september, I already paid and still waiting for dispatch.
Hi,

Our customer services team has contacted you via email as your parcel has been lost in transit by UPS. A replacement is being dispatched today to arrive with you next week and we have refunded your postal costs for this order. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

80sCC
Good quality ... great service ... stay casual
Love me lyle & Scott hooded rain coat, simple service and no delays
I ordered from France and I experienced one of the most effective logistic system. I hardly write a review but this time I've been really impressed, I had to share it.
Great quick response and polite information from Adam. Thankyou
excellent service
I made a change to my order last minute and Adam was excellent sorting this out for me
Excellent service and excellent quality goods
Takes me back to my youth watching Celtic in 80s
Keine Bestellbestätigung erhalten, kein Login in Kundenkonto möglich, kein Passwort Reset möglich. Bestellter Artikel wurde dann von mir storniert, darauf keine Antwort vom Service... Deshalb nicht empfehlenswert
all the brands i remember as a kid and still quality ! i love this shop they have always been helpful and im never disappointed.
80s casual classics till the day i die !
Have ordered clothing several times from 80s casual classics. Never disappointed in the quality. At competing prices and a great range of retro clothing. Will but again. Always kept informed regarding the delivery.
Fantastic service from delivery to customer service.
Bradley, who i have spoken to on a few occasions has shown exemplary customer skills, a pleasure to deal with.
Goods I have purchased are excellent quality as expected.
Would most definitely reccomend and use again.
Very pleased with the prompt and easy ordering service. Would certainly recommend and will use again.
The best around waiting for Pringle jumpers though 🤔😊
Impeccable service! top clobber aswell, looks so good, feels so good, highly recommend!
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Great product. Quick delivery. Will definetly be ordering again
very fast delivery,and quality stuff
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 14,580 reviews