80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
I bought jeans 4 month ago, they still new with tags on and since I have lost weight, I contacted Corey @ 80s casuals who responded very quickly to advise I can return for exchange or money back, great service which makes me continue to buy from these guys, cheers again
Adam changed my delivery time to Saturday. Help was great, good job lads. Top shop
Very happy with your service High quality items good prices thank you
Spoke to Adam in regards to one of my orders, he was extremely helpful and helped get me the answer I needed in a jiffy. He went and beyond, I’ll definitely be back.

5 stars, cheers Adam 👍🏻
I ordered the wrong size and literally within days and with no drama Corey had sorted my exchange and I had the new one in my hand! This has got to be the best service I’ve had in a long time! Will definitely be looking to shop here again.
Thanks Corey!
80s Casuals ....awesome products and service nothing every to much bother when you contact them...Adam always so helpful. Would recommend highly....
Great service I had Corey help me with an issue to one of the T-shirt’s I ordered. The response was very quick and the issue was sorted out same day. I will definitely order again from this company.
Great service as always, Corey in customer service was very helpful with my enquiry.
I spoke to Corey about sizing issues and he was amazing. I love ordered from this company they are always super helpful and I always get the best products! Thanks again Corey for your help
I’ve been hunting for these trainers in this colour for a year since buying the same pair last year. I literally received a response to my query within 5 minutes?! Mind-blowing customer service in this day and age of “customer service” bots! Corey is the man! Cheers again Fella! 👌
Bought a pair of trainers, they have been worn a dozen times and have split in the mesh already, I was expecting better quality from Adidas and for the price.
Hi Mark,

This doesn't sound like the quality we'd expect from Adidas either. If you contact our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk they will be able to put this right for you.

Kind Regards,

80sCC
Hello, I have had a little issue with my order and contacted the company, they replied within 2 hours and my agent Corey was very helpful and understanding.
I recently emailed 80's casuals about an order I was waiting for, really quick reply n great customer service nice one Corey 👍
Great customer service. I had an issue with my order and Bradley dealt with my problem promptly. Would not hesitate to purchase from your company again in the future.
Great product, lovely fit. Arrived quickly.
After I ordered a tracksuit and t- shirt I emailed them them and asked how long the garments would take. Adam responded straight away and offered to upgrade to DHL to get it to me in NZ in time for the Occassion. It arrived about 5 days later. Unfortunately the garments were too small. Adam has organised for them to be exchanged and a larger size sent. Awesome costumer service from Adam, faultless in fact. Cheers Phil, New Zealand
Absolutely love shopping at 80’s casual classics it’s got fantastic stuff but I’ve literally spent thousands and never even been given a discount code from them which is very disappointing but other than that the stuff they sell is fantastic always on time and we’ll packaged.
I´m pleased, after report the situation with my order, 80s Casual contacted me and explained the situation, and they are solving the problem. In fact, the problem, it wasn't their fault.
Very pleased with my order and true to their word it was with me the next day thank you 80s casual classics will definitely be shopping with you again
excellent service delighted with my new trainers they have an excellent choice.
feel when you spend £70 delivery could be free but not a major issue Allen.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 14,597 reviews