80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Love 80s classic for having all the throwback gear
Received my fila tracksuit today Over the moon Will be ordering again. Thanks so much guys Todd McCarthy
Klarna gave me a lay on the 1st time . For an Armani tshirt Then next I went to buy a pair of lactose sliders and got a knock back . Fs 🤦🏻🤷🏻💁🏻Klarna
Brilliant store. Great selection, top notch service and great prices. Cannot recommend enough.
101,50 Euros de taxes douanière à la réception payé à DHL qui se sert au passage (14,58 Euros + 2,92). J'aurai aimé être informé qu'une taxe serai appliquée. Pas cool. Je pense que les acheteurs ne sont pas au courant et quand cela tombe ça fait mal. Je ne suis pas content du tout. Il serait bien que Casual 80' informe CLAIREMENT les clients étrangers.
excellent service, next day delivery with DPD👍🏼 definitely buying again,great range.
great item super fast delivery cant fault them would defo use again
Order 2 items for next day delivery. Only 1 arrived , invoice only had 1 item on it but I had been charged for both items . Emaile the company and within 1 hr I had issue resolved refunded delivery, missing item delivered within 24 hrs, Excellent customer service Mistakes happen that’s life. If only more businesss could offer this service Well done Adam customer service 10/10
A Fantastic company to deal with, Brilliant Customer Service, prices are great, very quick delivery all in all a great company
Great products but a service that is quite poor in terms of communication and swiftness on returned items. No danger in getting it to you quickly, just watch the after burners disintegrate when it’s time to cough up.
If your not buying your clothing from this company then you seriously need to start , customer service is spot on, quick replies, helpful and courteous, delivery is quick, I can't comment on returns and refunds as I have never sent anything back, price wise they can be a little expensive but for the quality and style of the clothing it's worth every penny spent. So if you want to look smart and stand out in a crowd 80s style then buy your clothing here
AVOID!!!!! I paid for next day delivery because I needed them for that evening, they didn't arrive, so I had to go and buy the same trainers from a shop. The trainers arrived the next day and of course I no longer require them, so I contacted 80's Casual Classics regarding this and they expect me to pay for the return. This is the first and last time I will be buying from them. AVOID IF YOU NEED YOUR ITEM THE NEXT DAY, AS YOU MAY NOT GET THEM AND HAVE TO PAY TO RETURN THEM WHEN THEY FINALLY ARRIVE!!!!
Hi, I can see that your order was dispatched on 15/7/21 on a next working day delivery service. DPD attempted delivery on 16/7/21 and nobody was home to receive the delivery. Unfortunately we cannot be held responsible for you not being at home at the time of delivery and are sorry that you feel we are at fault. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Ordered a sale item and paid for it. I then received an email telling me that there was a mistake on their website and they did not have the tracksuit top I ordered and invited me to order something else to the value of my order. I called them the following day with a replacement in mind which wasn’t on sale but I was ready to pay the full amount. Adam apologised and as a gesture of good will said that I could have the replacement top at the same price!! Fantastic service, I have used these guys previously as the quality is always great, but this gesture will now ensure that I spend my money here more often. Thank you. 👍🏻
I bought the royal blue and the burgundy Gazelles. Both pairs are smart and extremely comfortable. Classic Adidas.
Very nice , quick delivery
Easy to order and quick delivery good price
Very disappointed. Cheap quality materials.feel very thin and cheap looking.not what I expected for the price 😒
Hi, We're sorry you feel this way. Our trainers are provided directly to us from Adidas so we would expect these to be of the highest quality but if you're not satisfied with your product then we do have a very flexible returns policy and will happily accept this back for a refund. Please contact our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk for further assistance. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Another fantastic track top from 80s casual classics. Love it. Thank you.
Excellent service ordered and goods arrived the next day will definitely use your site again thanks
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 28th June 2021
Good quality products and a good range of retro styles. Happy with the service. I would use the site more, but some of the generic gear is cheaper elsewhere. But all good.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 16,086 reviews