80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd: We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

How would you rate 80s Casual Classics Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Brendan Cook
Verified Buyer
"Always spot on as usual.great company with a great service.cheers guys."
Kevin Neale
Verified Buyer
"Purchased some Lois Jumbo cords - great product, great price and fast delivery - very happy A++"
Nicola Parry
Verified Buyer
"The clothing is of high quality and the delivery was very quick. I had to return one item, and this was very easy to do. Would definitely recommend - my son loves the style"
"Reasonable price yet shipping can be faster like others."
Paul Brown
Verified Buyer
"Great choice for the discerning 80 / 90's sports casual fan particularly if you are aware of the Northern influence on MOD and street culture during that period. More modern brand iterations on the same lines are also featured (e.g. Pretty Green). Clearly there is genuine interest at the heart of this store. The online sales process is straightforward, delivery is extremely rapid (24 Hrs to Guernsey) and lots of choice - my only reason for 4 stars instead of 5 is that the prices are a touch on the high side - for rare items that's fine, but some of the stock can be found elsewhere online at 10 to 20% cheaper (accepting this may be through a discount / sale of some kind). I've had a new pair of re-issue Adidas Sambas for £45 for example. But I appreciate the niche and the effort in maintaining the store for enthusiasts."
Gianfranco Garzia
Verified Buyer
"One of my favorite casual on line store. The only weak point is the return in case you want to send back any items from Italy it s too much expensive."
Scott Bradley
Verified Buyer
"No problems, no hassle, simple to use and navigate."
Alexandre Negro Pérez
Verified Buyer
"All perfect and a fast shipping. Thanks a lot!"
Alec Ekeroma
Verified Buyer
"Very fast shipment to New Zealand 😀 definitely use you again"
"I bought a sweatshirt, I got the wrong size and I asked for the return I received at home, in Italy, in a very short time. Great seller, good products, excellent customer service, more than recommended !!!"
Andy Newsholme
Verified Buyer
"Very High quality of goods, service and a great company to deal with"
Darko Sladakovic
Verified Buyer
"Dear all, I purchased your Fila T shirt two weeks ago but The shirt was too big. I would like to change it for smaller or get back my money. I sent the shirt back but I didn't get any respond from you weather you received the shirt. I ask you for quick answer. Thanks in advance. Regards."
James Bonnar
Verified Buyer
"Amazing service. My new Adidas gazelles arrived in 2days"
Darren Ainley
Verified Buyer
"Great selection and even better service. Would definitely recommend buying from here ! I will be back. !!!"
"80s casual classics made me very happy with my Fila vintage Vilas business track jacket."
Alan Chantler
"Excellent service 👍"
Collin Chang
Verified Buyer
"I am very satisfied with all my orders. I even let my friends in on where I get my throwback outfits...lol. Keep up the great work over there..10 Stars I give you all!!!!!!!"
Mark Huber
Verified Buyer
"Super dope shoes!!!Love em!!!"
Leslie Carr
Verified Buyer
"Yes very happy takes me back to my teenagers day Aberdeen casuals a was wanting to no a watch the program on utube have you got borris becker his ellesse 1985 track top colours hope you can maybe you can order it love your track top bloody good shop."
Paul Sweeney
Verified Buyer
"Your footwear selection is second to none, on the high street you get,well, the same old. Can’t put a price on quality or style and you offer both"
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 8,654 reviews