80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd: We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

customer service

How would you rate 80s Casual Classics Ltd ?

"Top service as always! Cheers. Carl"
"quick delivery lovely trainers. spot on"
"Great footwear arrived very quickly and price was very good too. Great range of clothing and footwear available. Will definitely be using you again."
"Service is class. What you order is what you get... no mistakes in anything I’ve order. Only let down is DPD .... not the most reliable.... but 80s casual is spot on."
"Very good value for money really pleased"
"Excellent quality of item very pleased"
"Delivery to the Czech rep. in few days, goood quality of clothes."
"Faultless,no nonsense shop thank you...:)"
"Quality fast service as always..👊"
"Quality service as usual. Used 80s Casual Classics plenty of times now - always deliver quickly and in pristine condition. Top clobber!"
"good variety of garments punctual punctual a little 'on the delivery of selected items"
"Service fanatics, stuff arrived promptly real please with the quilty. Very unfortunate that I then received an email from a company I've never heard of saying id order through then and payment was due in 2 weeks since then I've had more mail saying id paid my bill this I knew as it had been taken from the bank all well in the same end. What a shame tho!!!!"
"Amazing website and fast delivery would defo recommend and superb sets of trainers #staycasual"
"As usual spot in service"
"A great shopping experience,a great deal,affordable prices,i would shop again,try it,you won't be dissapointed.."
"The best clobber and top service and a top website👍👍"
"Ordered a pair of trainers they arrived on the date that they said they would blinding service blinding product"
"Great shop! Even better people! Years ago I got a jacket and it was on sale. Didn’t fit, however they accept the exchange and got me what I wanted! I live in the US, and the shipping is always fast & reliable! They have great size recommendations as well for specific fits. Thanks for all the great shoes, clothes and gear you offer!!"
"Recomiendo comprar en 80s Casual"
"Only took a few days to arrive. A top quality item."
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 10,073 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!