80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd: We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

How would you rate 80s Casual Classics Ltd ?

"Great service. Arrived on time and as described. Would recommend."
Falcone Falcone
Verified Buyer
"Vendeur sérieux, beaucoup de choix et livraison rapide. parfait 👌"
Ian Collingwood
Verified Buyer
"Arrived promptly and pleased with product all correspondence very quick and easy"
Stephen Bardell
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and very prompt delivery"
Douglas Bennett
"Fast delivery"
Peter Vincent
Verified Buyer
"Great stuff and fast shipping to Canada. Thanks!"
"Really pleased with my purchase. Vast array of lovely stock"
Andrew Green
"very good first class"
Erkka Tammi
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery with the right items. What more can you ask for?"
Andy Macateer
Verified Buyer
"A truly first rate company. Excellent customer service, I returned most of what id ordered and was fully refunded without quibble in an efficient and timely manner. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend or shop with them again. So nice to see a company run like this. Good luck to you guys, hope you do well!!"
Paul Brown
Verified Buyer
"Was disappointed that supposedly free delivery over £75 but after spending £177 i was still charged for delivery & all the t-shirts i wanted are never in stock in my size. Apart from that no problems"
David Clarke
"I feel 13 again lol"
Irving Gracie
Verified Buyer
"Quickest delivery and great service"
"Bought as a gift. Website advises going down a size but I wishes I hadn't now as XL would have been better fit. I suppose it's a personal preference just hope hubby likes it."
Jackie Davis
Verified Buyer
"I've bought many items over time. Main 1 being my original early 80s mk1 terrinda this shop is the real thing and buy with no worries."
"I always receive great service from these guys. Fast delivery too. They are one of the first websites I look at when ordering casual wear."
Dean Matthews
Verified Buyer
"I never signed up for the service, as I do not live in the UK. It appears that the site does not validate email addresses when a potential custom signs up as the purchaser (not me) would not have been able to click any link received in a email."
Thank you for your feedback. We apologise if you feel you have not received the best customer experience. Please contact us at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk with your order number and we will try to resolve your issue as quickly as possible. Alternatively you can speak to one of our customer service advisors on 01234851681.
"Fits good and came on time"
Simon Holloway
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic to find all the brands and looks of my youth. Following Birmingham City away in the 80's was an adventure and the clothing was a big part of it. The service at 80's Casual Classics has been first class, all items have arrived promptly. when I made an error in ordering the problem was addressed immediately in a friendly and professional manner."
Susan Gooch
Verified Buyer
"Quick and easy ordering,delivered on time, quality of t-shirts was good"
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 9,473 reviews