80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Made order from Madrid for my son's birthday three polo shirts, What can I say considering 80's casuals had to send it to Spain, it arrives in 5 days. Fantastic. If anyone is thinking of ordering from within Europe order with the peace of mind. I'm very happy and you can imagine my son. 10/10 to 80' Casuals
Made two separate pre-orders and paid for 2 deliveries emailed to ask if they could be packaged as one item and pay for one delivery and they refunded me you second delivery fee.
Refund accepted and returned all within 5 hours on a Sunday.
Epic customer service look forward to my new trainers arriving.
Very helpful Corey was in customer service I ordered 2 items separately and without hesitation Corey put the 2 on the same deliverie and refunded my deliverie charge so paid for one instead of 2 thank you
Second to none customer service - Corey has been really helpful today in arranging for my back order delivery to be made in plain packaging so my husband doesn’t get wind of the arrival of his much longed for (and which I told him was impossible to get) Fila Vintage Settanta Track Top, hopefully he’ll just think it’s yet another dress (or something) for me and his birthday surprise won’t get rumbled ;0) thanks Corey!
Bought Fila vintage Terrinda tracksuit top in black. It's a great summer track top. Only worn twice in the evening and everyone asked about it even people I don't know asked. Retro style,classic design. Make your friends jealous buy one.
Delivered promptly,packed well, hardly a crease,priced amazingly low compared with other websites. Top quality counts,80s casuals is the place to go.
I spoke with Bradley last Saturday as my order arrived and it was the wrong item. He was on to it straight away, which I didn't expect on a Saturday afternoon.
The correct item was sent out once I'd returned the original with the pre paid postage label and it was perfect. I really appreciated the quick response and also the refund of my original postage as I had paid extra for Saturday delivery.

The level of customer service and communication was first class and I will definitely return for more 80’s Classics wear in the future.

Having recently experienced very poor customer service from a much larger well known retailer I was really pleased and impressed with the whole 80’s Classics experience.
So, a personal thanks again to Bradley for the swift and perfect response in customer service. Keep up the great work with 80’s Classics.
Great service from the office after I’d made an error on my order. Efficient and friendly. Top marks.
I spoke on the phone with a girl last week whole told me my return would take 5-7 days, I then spoke with Corey yesterday who told me to give him 24 hours to look into what has happened. 24 hours hadn’t even elapsed and already Corey was on the ball. Although you never had the size in jacket, a refund was made straight away and the postage was refunded also, big up Corey for the good customer service 👊🏽
hi, I've had so many problems with returns, gone from pillar to post.
your only saving grace and the only reason I'm willing to order again is because of the great customer service recieved from Corey! deserves a medal if you ask me, he sorted my whole 1 month long problem in one phone call...give him a bonus 😁
My package has a hard road travelling to me. It has to pass the La Manche channel for three times. This happened becouse of macedonian local customs. They send back my package without any logical explanation. But thanks to the local customer care team, ecpecially Bradley, I got my package safe after many weeks travelling around. Thank you guys for everything you did for geting my goods. Best regards, Alex
Not only do they have a great, varied and often changing selection but the delivery and speed and efficiency of dealing with an exchange was exemplary! Bradley offered a great personal service, he looked after me for sure! Here's to the next order....
Ordered 3 pair of trainers ,3 pairs arrived as promised with no issues.. No need to say more than that :-)
Very happy with the service, and will using it again.
Amazing collection of clothes, good prices, reliable delivery, and customer service quick to reply to any problems!
Got exactly what i ordered. it came fast and on time. Thanks !
Bradley was so much help, sorted out our orders with ease !!
Thanks again, definitely use again !
Wayne
Everything was perfect, except for the box that had many creps but this didn't impact the shoes shape. On time and beautiful product.
The best clobber out there, loads of retro styles from all your favourite makes, a wide range of sizes and rapid dispatch.
I love this place and wouldn't hesitate to recommend, keep up the good work guys 👍👌
Top service proper clobber👍
Use this company all the time for stuff and never been let down before. This has been a very rare occasion where there was an issue with my order and Adam in the customer services department couldn’t have been more helpful. Delightful staff to deal with and really efficient in everything they do. High quality products and competitive prices. Outstanding services as always, big thanks to Adam in particular.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 14,068 reviews