80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
I bought a gift voucher as a Christmas gift. It was easy. I made a mistake and had it sent to my email. I phoned and the staff member was so helpful and everything was sorted out.
All went well, I'm in Australia and can't believe how quickly they arrived, good work 80's casual
Very fast response to email queries , fabulous customer support even after sale . Great range of products . Looking forward to gift items I purchased which I know will be well recieved as on husband's 'wish list ' . One of only a few companies that offer delivery to Malta at a very reasonable cost, along with tracking. Will not hesitate to use again , have recommended to friends . Highly recommended .
Bradley got back to me on a query in double quick time. I have had a handful of orders through 80sCC now and they have delivered every time. A lot of shops/sites are jumping on the casual bandwagon nowadays but these guys I've found are the best for range and price. Recommended.
Good product. The only negative is that it took too long delivery time
1st class service once again, Ordered a Ellesse Rimini track top next day delivery and was here by 2pm next day. Highly recommended to anyone.
80s casuals take me back to the later half of the 70s & 80s casuals have some of the best fila & tachine track tops a wouldn't buy anywhere less & ave bout about 20 track tops sadly a lot was al stolen but am getting a good collection pity cos a would like to buy the ones a had some will never be available sadly
Love 80s classic for having all the throwback gear
Received my fila tracksuit today Over the moon Will be ordering again. Thanks so much guys Todd McCarthy
Klarna gave me a lay on the 1st time . For an Armani tshirt Then next I went to buy a pair of lactose sliders and got a knock back . Fs 🤦🏻🤷🏻💁🏻Klarna
Brilliant store. Great selection, top notch service and great prices. Cannot recommend enough.
excellent service, next day delivery with DPD👍🏼 definitely buying again,great range.
great item super fast delivery cant fault them would defo use again
Order 2 items for next day delivery. Only 1 arrived , invoice only had 1 item on it but I had been charged for both items . Emaile the company and within 1 hr I had issue resolved refunded delivery, missing item delivered within 24 hrs, Excellent customer service Mistakes happen that’s life. If only more businesss could offer this service Well done Adam customer service 10/10
A Fantastic company to deal with, Brilliant Customer Service, prices are great, very quick delivery all in all a great company
If your not buying your clothing from this company then you seriously need to start , customer service is spot on, quick replies, helpful and courteous, delivery is quick, I can't comment on returns and refunds as I have never sent anything back, price wise they can be a little expensive but for the quality and style of the clothing it's worth every penny spent. So if you want to look smart and stand out in a crowd 80s style then buy your clothing here
Ordered a sale item and paid for it. I then received an email telling me that there was a mistake on their website and they did not have the tracksuit top I ordered and invited me to order something else to the value of my order. I called them the following day with a replacement in mind which wasn’t on sale but I was ready to pay the full amount. Adam apologised and as a gesture of good will said that I could have the replacement top at the same price!! Fantastic service, I have used these guys previously as the quality is always great, but this gesture will now ensure that I spend my money here more often. Thank you. 👍🏻
I bought the royal blue and the burgundy Gazelles. Both pairs are smart and extremely comfortable. Classic Adidas.
Very nice , quick delivery
Easy to order and quick delivery good price
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.78 based on 16,099 reviews