80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
The 80s Casual Classics team managed all very professionally and I am very pleased. P
""
все очень хорошо
Great merchandise, great service, quick delivery
Always come to this site! Never any issues! Great clothes! Great sales! Great prices! Thanks 80s casuals! Your top banana!
Always a fantastic service, can't recommend enough and their customer services is tops
I was very pleased with my purchases and the quality is amazing! I had some issues with an exchange but their customer service was excellent and very accommodating. I highly recommend shopping here!
Great service and replied to any queries I had really quickly. Delighted with the trainers as well that I’d been after for a while.
Always liked 80s casual classics best trainers that's going about..Will buy more..not that pricey what catches the eye why not buy..
Never had a problem with anything I've ordered great service and delivery will definitely be buying from here again
excellent ====================++++++++
Received my order promptly and am very pleased with my new trainers thanks
Perfect... Many thanks.
Never had any issues. If something didn't fit for some reason. They were returned without any problems. Problem solved by a refund or a replacement. Keep up the high standards.
Ordered 2 Pairs of Adi Gazelles. Bit small so traded up to 9 1/2. The whole process was excellent including the return, refund & credit procedures. Top marks all , thanks!
Brilliant love it all !
I have bought several items and I have been well impressed with the cloths I have got .Also delivery service is excellent I am well impressed.
First class merchandise at fantastic prices. Love the Adidas originals trainers. The new Sergio Tacchini track tops and polo shirts range are fantastic I've bought from the new range. I would highly recommend 80s Casual Classics to anyone.
Excellent service , did a great job on a return and sending another out , which was perfect Even answered the phone when we called
These are great and so comfortable. Adidas never has disappointed. As far as 80's Casual Classics, the international shipping was ridiculously fast and the correspondence was just as tidy. I love the selection and the ease of everything. The prices were a bit high for me but it made up for it in the shipping. Will be back.
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 15,812 reviews