80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Great website, delivery was also good
You dont realise just how far trainers have come on over the past 30 years in comfort!! After wearing modern Nikes and similar sport brands, anything not as comfortable really shows, when i first tried my new Adidas it felt like i was walking bear foot!! Good for going out-out but no good for walking any distance in, feel really flimsy and thin, not sure if they've always been like this and iv just got used to modern more comfortable ones or if they are just made much cheeper these days. Never the less, still love them in style and nostalgia .
My order was delivered promptly and my returned item was reimbursed to my account in the same manner.
Came across 80s casual classics whilst looking for casual clothes my brothers used to wear. What a find!! Brought back so many happy memories, as they recently passed away. Bought myself a Fila top. Love it. Great service, quick delivery. Will definitely order more!
Quality clothing and trainers that’s why I keep returning
Absolutely quality clothing and accessories, prompt delivery and customer service second to none. Would love it if you had a pop up store that came to Birmingham
Package package
Happy with the service also love the stuff thank you.
Perfect quality, fast delivery and excellent service.
Classic vintage clothing delivered quick and with quality
Very happy with the top I received and will defo use again.
Pre ordered Borg elite. Good communication throughout, if when they were coming in and being shipped out. Very Happy with my purchase and previous shopping experience.
Ordered two Tracky tops. Ellesse top had a hole in the pocket, I got the wife to sew it. Too much hassle just to send it back for that, however, it should have been perfect on arrival. Second one I had to wait a month for, no issues when it arrived. I am happy with the tops overall.
First tracksuit top came still awaiting the red fila one but i believe its on the way Very happy except the duty charge i had to pay getting delivered to dublin but i guess thats brexit for you
Great website and variety of clothes, easy to use and great delivery.
Hello, we ordered in February, but the clothes are even not arrivel.
All good first class
I’ve ordered a few bits from these guys recently via the main site and eBay, the goods are always top quality. It would be nice if they offered free postage to regular customers or some sort of loyalty discount they would give them the 5th star
Great fashion! I had to pay a serious custom fee due too Brexit. This will keep me from ordering again. Paying 37€ just to clear it through Dutch customs is a bit much when your order is around 150€
Pre ordered item was delayed contacted company and got a human being!!! A rare thing these days who said sorry for delay and gave precise delivery date. Excellent service and will definitely use again
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 15,812 reviews