80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

4.8
Based on 16,278 reviews
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

Adam@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way, Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
I bought a top for a gift but I wasn't happy with the material in the top as it looked different in the picture online. But I have to say I had no issues returning it and was promptly refunded so I would recommend 80s casual classics.
Had some minor issues, been contacted Swiftly with a positive outcome Thanks
I am overall satisfied with the service. My initial order got lossed by Royal Mail which was quite frustrating with myself and the customer service team. I called a couple of times to chase this. Customer Service was great, despite with one certain member of the team, Cory. The other advisors were very helpful and on that basis I have already been a returning customer. Despite Cory comments I would still recommend. Bradley pulled out all the stops, Thank you. Products I bought are great aswell.
Great clothes and good quality. Only issue it cost me almost £10 to return item and I never got refunded my delivery cost. So in total it cost me around £14 for an item that wasn't suitable. This is the reason 5 stars was not given. I think this needs to be looked at.
Quality merchandise at excellent prices and prompt delivery. Will definitely shop with you again.
I had a little due but it was sent to local post office. No complaints enjoy shipments. Adam in was a greet help answering Q/A
I have purchased one item. And the last updated are December 31/21. Still waiting the updates from 80scc. May I know the latest updated of my order.The order number are WEB1167850.Thanks
Excellent products however when you go to My Orders on the website, there are none showing and the email received after dispatch does not contain a tracking reference even though there is a link.
Brilliant company, emailed me every step of the way, will definitely use you again,🎅
I can’t really comment because I ordered an e gift voucher as a Christmas present for my son. This is due to be sent to him by e-mail on Christmas Eve!
Very good with a nice selection but I just think that postage should be free when you spend over a certain amount. So that why only 4 stars.
Trainers looked class. Delivery was fast. No issues.
This was my first order and couldn’t be more pleased with the clothes received. However a couple of niggles order was over £600 and no incentive for a first time order. Plus postage was charged for delivery and a return when one item was so mismatched with the size. That said more than happy with clothes received and telly like the Trojan make.
Great quality and service, slight sizing issue, saying certain brands were now up to UK spec but still cam up small.
Very good service
Goods arrived quick. But been trying to pay by Klarna which is a nightmare says payment is in progress but never happens?
Always great service from 80s casual Arrives on time, quality products, great choice, can't fault them, buy regularly and would recommend.
I’ve always been utterly satisfied with the experience/ products, but I also think you should take charge of the duties when shipping overseas. I work for a multi-brand e-commerce as well and we do not make our customers pay neither duties nor shipping costs.
Very simple to use web site quick on delivery no faults
Love the sergio tacchini track top but got the wrong trainers but loved them i kept them and be reordering soon
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.8 based on 16,278 reviews