80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend 80s Casual Classics Ltd
Fastest Growing Retailer in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read 80s Casual Classics Ltd Reviews

About 80s Casual Classics Ltd:

We have grown to become the largest 80s Casuals store of its kind, stocking classic Fila, Sergio Tacchini, Ellesse, Adidas Originals, & many more brands!

sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk

2 Triumph Way,
Kempston

Tell us how 80s Casual Classics Ltd made you happy
Brilliant love it all !
I have bought several items and I have been well impressed with the cloths I have got .Also delivery service is excellent I am well impressed.
First class merchandise at fantastic prices. Love the Adidas originals trainers. The new Sergio Tacchini track tops and polo shirts range are fantastic I've bought from the new range. I would highly recommend 80s Casual Classics to anyone.
Excellent service , did a great job on a return and sending another out , which was perfect Even answered the phone when we called
These are great and so comfortable. Adidas never has disappointed. As far as 80's Casual Classics, the international shipping was ridiculously fast and the correspondence was just as tidy. I love the selection and the ease of everything. The prices were a bit high for me but it made up for it in the shipping. Will be back.
would you please look at my account, i sent 3 items back 2 weeks ago all in the same parcel and I've only been refunded for one item, if you could look into this matter for me I'd be very grateful, thank you, rob darling
Hi Rob, Please send an email to our customer services team at sales@80scasualclassics.co.uk along with your order number as they'll certainly be able to look into this for you and find a suitable resolution. Kind Regards, 80sCC
Delivery quick and easy , clothing in great condition would 100% order here again and would definitely recommend
Ordered a pretty green top from here. It was delivered really quickly was all in great condition and all there clobber is really smart. Cracking place to order your new clothes from, and they have some good sales too👍
Quality products and excellent choice, straight from the wardrobes of the stylish 80s, which in my opinion hold up in today's streets... Love the stuff they have and will continue to buy..
Excellent service! Bought a pair o Adiddas trainers (too big) ordered a smaller size. Recieved refund email for return of 1st pair within a week. Recieved both parcels at the expected time. Would recommend!
Got my Fila French Royal Terrinda in the post earlier than expected. Really pleased with it, thanks
80s Casual Classics Ltd 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
Super fast service and over the moon with my Purchase. I have been waiting for some decent Vegan trainers and the Adidas Samba are spot on! Been wearing them for a couple of weeks now and they’re really wearing in well! The guys at 80s Casual are spot on and the service I’ve had from them has been second to none. Purchase most of my clobber from them and alway been happy!
I’ve never had a proper but I must have a moan about the Royal Mail,first attempt they couldn’t find the address even though it was to the local PO ,they sent it back , Sent out for delivery again this time they lost the package happy days, Casual classic still get 5 ⭐️ due to the fact that my money was refunded immediate
This isn't the first time I've ordered or the last. Good value, efficient service,. Would recommend to anybody
Love casuals classics. I am addicted to the website and buying clothes from the 80s. Customer service is top notch and there is always someone manning the phone for enquiries.
Great service and on time with delivery
Delighted with the blue trainers, very comfortable.
Fantastic transaction-Highly recommended
First class service ordered easily online and item turned up within days of ordering .
You dont realise just how far trainers have come on over the past 30 years in comfort!! After wearing modern Nikes and similar sport brands, anything not as comfortable really shows, when i first tried my new Adidas it felt like i was walking bear foot!! Good for going out-out but no good for walking any distance in, feel really flimsy and thin, not sure if they've always been like this and iv just got used to modern more comfortable ones or if they are just made much cheeper these days. Never the less, still love them in style and nostalgia .
80s Casual Classics Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 15,812 reviews