247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
We used 247 twice. Drivers were friendly and on time. Great customer service. I have already given your details to a friend in Sydney who will be travelling to the UK.
Car was lovely, Driver was as well, love the apps and the fact you can pay via it as well. Would have given 5 Stars but was 15 minutes late which is not what I expected, as I read up on the site about the owner and it said they are prompt.
notified 10 min before scheduled pickup that cab was unable to pick up
Dear Scott,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 28th of March. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.

Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach your address on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, called Maxi Cars, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up. After the controller found out that Maxi Cars will not be able to send a driver at the pick-up as they have confirmed initially, the booking was passed to Addison Lee which we can see that have marked the transfer as completed.

We fully understand the situation faced on this particular day was not a pleasant one and we sincerely apologize. As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of the local companies and initially, Maxi Cars were the best option. This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside our control.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. By way of apology, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £10 for one of your next bookings.

Please feel free to always contact our operators via live-chat support or phone, email for any details that you may need in the future. We hope to have you as our customer in the future and we thank you for the trust shown to our company even though the level of service offered on this occasion was not up to our usual standards.

Wishing you a great day ahead!

Best regards,
Just fine'
Very convenient and accommodating
Always a great and reliable service. Efficient booking and pick up process. Drivers always nice and polite. Cost effective for getting to and from the airport. Highly recommend.
Always reliable and fairly priced. Cars are clean and drivers courteous. Excellent customer communication and service
On time Patient and helpful drivers Very Good cars What else we need 🤩
Convenient
We have used 247 airport for quite a few years now
Good service, good price, always on time.
I appreciate the "Job confirmation" e-mail because I know the details of the driver who is coming to pick-up. The drivers are always in time, and are polite, and helpful with luggage.
Everything was good. Would reccomend it!
Good services and professional company. They answer you via chat if you need for some doubts. And you can call them. The drivers are serious and the company respect the booking policy. I totally recommend it.
Reliable pickup on the way to the airport and always on time. Have yet to try airport pickup after a flight landing.
Driver was punctual as he was waiting when we came out of the airport - we were about 15 minutes late due to flight delays. However, throughout the journey to our destination- the driver kept mumbling about how he would be late for his next pick up - honestly, it was not totally our fault for the flight delay and the website clearly said drivers would wait an additional 30 minutes in case of flight delays (i have already ordered the car 2 hours after my initial landing time) - probably needs better planning for driver pick ups. Otherwise, the journey to my destination was pleasant and comfortable. Other than the mumbling, the driver was very nice and did show us some landmarks in London as we pass by heading to our destination.
on time and polite
Very friendly and stuff as well as dead on time!
It was very smooth and comfortable process
Awful experience. My sons and I had booked a car to Gatwick. The car didn’t show up. After waiting 10 minutes I phoned the office and was told that a replacement car was arriving “right now” - but it still had not arrived 15 minutes later. I phoned again and was shouted at by the person at the office for my troubles. I was also told that I would only receive a £3 discount for the mess up because the replacement car cost £3 less! It still didn’t arrive so we had to book an expensive Uber otherwise would have missed our flight. I contacted 247airport transfer to ask for the refund of £3 and for them to pay the difference in price of the Uber. They refused to pay the £3 refund, even though they had promised it to me and had a recording of the phone conversation where it was agreed! Refused £3!! Unreliable service. Awful customer service. Refusing to honour agreements. Left us standing in the cold for 30 minutes in the early morning. Would have missed our flight. I will never use this company again.
Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description and no refund of £3 back to your account was refused, as per the recorded emails and confirmations. The Uber cab costed 189.93£, our agreed price was of 102£ and the difference of £87.93 refunded back to your PayPal account.
Our allocated driver could not make it on time to your pick up and as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time, but it seems they could not get the job done properly and their driver never arrived so you have taken an Uber cab. As to our standard procedures and according to the terms and conditions you agreed to when you made the booking on our website, we are unable to offer any other compensation other than covering for the difference between that company's price and our own. The events that led to our driver not making it to your pick up were outside of our control, and we did all that was in our power to ensure someone does pick you up and provided the accurate information to them regarding your requirements, but they have let us down.
We provide a live service unfortunately on occasions situations like this may arise and can be unavoidable, however I assure you of our best intention of trying to cover all the emergency situations by following the company policies at all the time.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,692 reviews