247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
Punctuality and car cleaning excellent. However I was assigned a minivan, and despite calling the day before to request a sedan they still sent the mpv. I was given a fake excuse and a vacuously false apology.
Writing this review while riding in the bumpy rear of the minivan is proving challenging, certainly not
a comfortable trip
Dear Antonio,

We are sorry to hear that you weren't completely satisfied with the services provided. Unfortunately, it's a very busy period and we can't guaranty a specific type of car. We allocate vehicles according to the ones we have available at that time of the day! Thank you for understanding. If there is anything else we can help you with don't hesitate to contact us!
Have a great day!
Very polite good driver and excellent service. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback! Have a great day!
Bad driver dangerous behaviour on the motorway switching lanes unnecessarily tailgating driving too fast and having to brake and swerve at junctions.
Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. I sincerely apologize for your experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting a level of your expectation. Irinel Mierlita is one of the best drivers company has, so it's really hard to explain this kind of behavior. We are very sorry you didn't felt safe during your journey, we will inform the driver's supervisor about this matter. If there is anything else we could help you with, please don't hesitate to contact us.
on time service...polite drivers and clean cars.
Courteous driver, comfortable ride. No surprises. Would definitely recommend to others.
have said it before -clean efficient friendly
We were a large party of 6 with a very early departure flight from Heathrow (6:50am). 24/7 contacted us the day before our scheduled pickup to verify pickup sight and time. Our driver arrived on time (4 am) and was polite and efficient in loading our things. We had a quick, safe trip and arrived in plenty of time to catch our flight. 24/7 was the best deal we could find and we were happy that the service was as good as it was for such a great price.
I've used their service for over 30 times now. I've not had 1 single occasion in which the driver was late on arrival. This consistency is quite remarkable. I've had other companies arrive late over 30 minutes, and call centre repeat saying 'the driver will be there in 5 minutes' for 4 consecutive times without any sincere apologies, but I am convinced 247 Airport Transfer will never let me down this way.

I feel that their app could be improved as I couldn't clearly understand at which point my booking request have been accepted. But for me this is just a minor issue.
Reliable service
Perfect experience, quick to respond, keeping themselves up-to-date with your plans and needs.
Dear Sirs,
thank you very much for your support and organizing all transfers during my stay in London. I would like to especially thanks to Gina and Elena from the office for their patience, help and involvement in their job.
As for the drivers, huge gratefulness to Baba and Florin for their nice and kind approach to the matter. In opposite to them, the driver Marius could have been more polite and smiling.
That's why the general notice is good.
Dear potential customers for 247, please take heed of the bad reviews for this company. There is a chance that if you book a car with them they will turn up but there is a good chance that your driver simply won't turn up. I have had no shows with this firm on 3 occasions, in fact on one occasion a driver called me the day after I landed to say he was at the airport and where was I ! I believe that they bank on planes being late, or people being held up at immigration so they now routinely over book their drivers- so you will be kept waiting or your driver just won't show up at all. On this occasion I pre-booked a car to collect me at 23.00. The driver wasn't there when I arrived on time so I called the office- rather than saying there was a problem- the controller put me straight through to the driver who said he was on another job in central London. The office then said they would get another car to me in 15 minutes- I begged to know if this was true as I could see I could get an Uber right away. Yes, the promised. After this everything I was told was a lie, and this was if the controller picked up the call. He was ignoring my calls- so I called from another phone and it was answered right away. I was told that the driver was just parking! After an hour I got a text from another company saying that a car would come at 1am. Honestly, I could walk home faster than that. In the end I gave up and took an Uber. No word of apology from 247, though I did write to their CEO. They do not give a stuff about their customers- really don't use them, if you want to get home!
Dear Carolyn,
Thank you for the submitted review and for bringing this matter to our attention. I sincerely apologize for all that you have been through as unprofessional services is not something that a customer would like to encounter. We haven't received an official complaint from you on our email address: contact@247airporttransfer.co.uk only a phone call requesting a refund, which was given immediately. Once again, I am deeply sorry for the situation you have encountered and I hope that you can accept my apologies. In the future please be kind enough to provide feedback on the same day of the booking so that we can take immediate action.
Despite hlaf an hour delay, the service and the car is very good.
We appreciate your honest feedback! We always strive to provide the best customer experience and your feedback is invaluable for this. We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail as any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day.
Such situations are not common for us and we do provide a reliable service to our customers. We, therefore, hope that we will be having the chance to have you as our customer in the future to come regardless of what happened on this particular matter.
On time, friendly driver.
they cancel my booking and find a new driver but he was not a good driver
Dear Antonio,
Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description. In this particular situation, the controller on duty did everything in his power to provide the requested minicab on time. As the allocated driver was not available due to unforeseen events, the controller did his best to provide a cheaper service for you as early as possible. The job was passed to Great Britain Cars, which is not, in any case, a cheap company. Their price was similar to ours so I don't see why you should have paid a lower price.
We are awfully sorry that we could do not be able to provide the pre-booked services. We are aware that we have disappointed you but we have tried to do the best in this situation.
I hope you will reconsider the 1 star you gave. We don't deserve this rating just because you wanted to pay a lower price for no reason.

Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
The punctuality was is a pro for sure!
The team didn’t confirmed availabilities so I had to cancel the booking 2 hours before, even if I have booked taxi 10 hours before departure.
They kept telling me all night tjat I will have someone allocated and never happened. i called all night, spent an horrible night calling back the team with them saying I am not a priority.Last time I called in the morning 2 hours before departure they said thay have difficulty to find someone for me. I had to cancel and take the bus. Very bad experience. They would have simply said it’s too late to book and i will find anoher company.
They said in the phone that if they would do that, they will loose money and work. Meaning your prefer bad experience and me missing my flight?
Really sorry as I am used to have good experience with 24/7 airport transfert.
Good service and good price
The actual car and service is pretty acceptable. The website is poor and people on the online chat are not the most helpful.
Dear Farah,

We are very sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your experience working with us. Complete customer satisfaction is very important to us at 247 Airport Transfer, and we appreciate your feedback as we continually work to improve our services. Unfortunately, Having looked into this query, we can't agree with you. We checked the chat history, our consultant was professional, replied to all your questions. It's not our fault you don't know how to navigate on the website. Hundreds of people use it every day just fine and they don't complaint.
If we can help you with something else, please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!
fast, on time, nice car, polite driver
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.67 based on 1,716 reviews