247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
Vey good and professional service. We booked transfer from LHR T5 to Central London and vice versa. Some delay on pick-up from airport - had to contact the head-office a couple of times before the driver arrived but this was due to heavy traffic. Transfer from Central London to LHR T5, perfect and on time. The driver was at our place on time, helped us with the luggage. We booked also our transfer to Potters Bar; again pick-up on time, very polite driver! Will definitely book again next time we are in London!
The customer service is good but the driver partners are not good
I’ve been a customer for quite some years now, and I can tell that I’ve never been disappointed. I am always amazed by your service: friendly, absolutely reliable, neat and tidy, well dressed drivers. Nothing to complain about and absolutely recommended!
Again are used 24/7airport Transfer The driver was there bang on time he help me loading the luggage’s extremely polite excellent driving then again I highly recommend them to anyone
Dear Jose, it's our commitment to ensuring the best quality customer services by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities to our clients. Thank you for recommending us!
I have used 247 Airport Transfers on numerous occasions. I have consistently found the drivers to be very professional and punctual. I would recommend this company for any Transfers without the stress. A excellent service provider.
For many years now we have used 247Airport Transfer company for almost all our travel arrangemets. There were journeys not only to the airports and back but also journeys elsewhere. In all those years we have never been let down and had a pleasant trip. The booking process is quick and easy either on line or via friendly office. Drivers are always smartly dressed, polite and helpful. There fleet is modern and cars are clean and fresh. I would not hesitate to give my strongest reccomendation.
24/7 picked us up in Croydon and transported us to the All England Lawn Tennis and Croquet Club For the Wimbledon Champions, July 3, 2018. The Driver arrived promptly at 4:45 AM and got us to the Entrance of the Queue promptly and safely. The Driver was prompt, friendly and respectful. I recommend this comply highly.
Very polite good driver and excellent service. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback! Have a great day!
on time service...polite drivers and clean cars.
Courteous driver, comfortable ride. No surprises. Would definitely recommend to others.
Awful experience. My sons and I had booked a car to Gatwick. The car didn’t show up. After waiting 10 minutes I phoned the office and was told that a replacement car was arriving “right now” - but it still had not arrived 15 minutes later. I phoned again and was shouted at by the person at the office for my troubles. I was also told that I would only receive a £3 discount for the mess up because the replacement car cost £3 less! It still didn’t arrive so we had to book an expensive Uber otherwise would have missed our flight. I contacted 247airport transfer to ask for the refund of £3 and for them to pay the difference in price of the Uber. They refused to pay the £3 refund, even though they had promised it to me and had a recording of the phone conversation where it was agreed! Refused £3!! Unreliable service. Awful customer service. Refusing to honour agreements. Left us standing in the cold for 30 minutes in the early morning. Would have missed our flight. I will never use this company again.
Dear Helen,

Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description and no refund of £3 back to your account was refused, as per the recorded emails and confirmations. The Uber cab costed 189.93£, our agreed price was of 102£ and the difference of £87.93 refunded back to your PayPal account.
Our allocated driver could not make it on time to your pick up and as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time, but it seems they could not get the job done properly and their driver never arrived so you have taken an Uber cab. As to our standard procedures and according to the terms and conditions you agreed to when you made the booking on our website, we are unable to offer any other compensation other than covering for the difference between that company's price and our own. The events that led to our driver not making it to your pick up were outside of our control, and we did all that was in our power to ensure someone does pick you up and provided the accurate information to them regarding your requirements, but they have let us down.
We provide a live service unfortunately on occasions situations like this may arise and can be unavoidable, however I assure you of our best intention of trying to cover all the emergency situations by following the company policies at all the time.
First time using service And I was very happy and will use again and also recommend After booking I was given a call few days before to confirm details were correct which was very reassuring and nice Driver was lovely and very helpful too Thank you 247 Airport Transfer
This was a wonderful trip. Our driver knew where he was going to avoid traffic hang ups on the way to Heathrow. I will definitely use this service again.
Driver arrived on time, helped us loading all our luggage’s and arrived at S Hampton cruise port in timely manner. Great services.
We are so happy to see that you received great service during your transfer. We pride ourselves on great customer service and will continue to provide you with the same experience.
Extremely polite and pleasant driver. Will always use this firm for any future transfers required
We're happy our driver made such a good impression. We're looking forward to seeing you again on board
The car was great, the price was reasonable and our driver was the best!! Asked for him on the return trip because we liked him so much. 247 was a great choice!
The driver was very prompt, the car was clean and the transfer to London was quick and safe.
Friendly, Prompt & Professional service - hassle-free. Highly recommend!
Driver was polite and in time. Booking was easy through the app. Very happy with the service. Thank You!
Thank you, Anna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The operator who helped book the journey, the driver, the whole experience made me proud to choose this service for my airport pick up. Thank you all.
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with 247 Airport Transfer!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,702 reviews