247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
The pickup from LHR to hotel was a little late but after calling the office I was transferred to the driver who was delayed in traffic. He was most apologetic and gave me a designated meeting place which made introductions very easy. The driver was very pleasant and courteous and drove me to my hotel taking the most direct route. He wasn’t aware of my previous knowledge of directions to the hotel. The return journey to LHR was the same experience - different driver but the same service. The driver arrived early at the hotel and again he took the direct route. I highly recommend 247 Airport Transfer for when visiting London.
Professional and punctual but not always comfortable. I have been booking for a while with this company and they are always on time but lately even though I am booking a saloon I am picked up by 8-seated/ mini-van cars, which for a 1 hour journey to the airport at 5 am is not very convenient.
Driver was there waiting for us with our name printed on a board He was polite, pleasant and smart, good impression He helped us loading the bag to the car Nice drive
Good Service.
This was a good service overall. The driver could be monitored on his way to the pick-up and he did call to give his ETA. The vehicle was a good size for all our luggage and the actual journey went very smoothly and we arrived on time at our destination.
Thank you for your review, Robert. We are looking forward to seeing you again on board!
Great service ... but was surprised seeing the driver texting while in traffic. Another concern is patience ... one driver was somewhat irritated with the driving of others
good service... 3rd time to use it in London
Punctual, comfortable and clean, highly recommend.
Thank you for your review!
Driver was great but was late even though I had already informed the office of a delay in the flight. Other than that over all good service
Thank you for sharing your experience with us! We hope to see you again and this time driver won't be late.
Best regards, 247 Airport Transfer Team
Very polite good driver and excellent service. Thank you
Thank you for taking the time to send your feedback! Have a great day!
Courteous driver, comfortable ride. No surprises. Would definitely recommend to others.
Dear Sirs, thank you very much for your support and organizing all transfers during my stay in London. I would like to especially thanks to Gina and Elena from the office for their patience, help and involvement in their job. As for the drivers, huge gratefulness to Baba and Florin for their nice and kind approach to the matter. In opposite to them, the driver Marius could have been more polite and smiling. That's why the general notice is good.
We arranged car service for both pick up and return to Heathrow. In both cases, the drivers were prompt, courteous, and helpful. In days leading up to our reservation, I contacted the customer service several times via email, and each time they replied within a few minutes. It couldn't have been easier! Would certainly use them again.
Car was lovely, Driver was as well, love the apps and the fact you can pay via it as well. Would have given 5 Stars but was 15 minutes late which is not what I expected, as I read up on the site about the owner and it said they are prompt.
Convenient
I appreciate the "Job confirmation" e-mail because I know the details of the driver who is coming to pick-up. The drivers are always in time, and are polite, and helpful with luggage.
Good services and professional company. They answer you via chat if you need for some doubts. And you can call them. The drivers are serious and the company respect the booking policy. I totally recommend it.
Driver was punctual as he was waiting when we came out of the airport - we were about 15 minutes late due to flight delays. However, throughout the journey to our destination- the driver kept mumbling about how he would be late for his next pick up - honestly, it was not totally our fault for the flight delay and the website clearly said drivers would wait an additional 30 minutes in case of flight delays (i have already ordered the car 2 hours after my initial landing time) - probably needs better planning for driver pick ups. Otherwise, the journey to my destination was pleasant and comfortable. Other than the mumbling, the driver was very nice and did show us some landmarks in London as we pass by heading to our destination.
It was very smooth and comfortable process
Professional and polite. Good prices according to the service they provide.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,702 reviews