247 Airport Transfer Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

105 Mayes Road

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer?

Verified Buyer

Driver arrived right on time and we had a good trip to Heathrow. Very satisfied
Dear Michael,
We are very happy to hear you were satisfied with your trip to Heathrow and we hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings.
Verified Buyer

On behalf of our son Duncan, we would like to say that we are delighted with the service you provide. Our son is disabled and it is important that he feels comfortable and secure in his surroundings, exactly what your drivers have provided. As he is usually picked up at 4am for the first part of his journey that is no mean feat!
Sincerely,
Mrs Clifton.
Mrs. Clifton,
Thank you for taking time to review us on behalf of your son Duncan. We are very happy we were helpful and your son felt comfortable. We hope to provide the same level of professionalism for your future bookings. Have a great day!
Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

Driver on time. Was not aware of additional charges due to flight delay.
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked with us for 19th of August. We are sorry to hear that the things were not made clear from the beginning. Having looked into this query, I can see that the flight landing time was at 13:40, 25 minutes were selected after landing, so pick up time at 14:05. On top of the minutes selected, we offer an extra half an hour free of charge, up to 14:35. Afterwards, the waiting time is charged by £0.3 / minute and the driver met you at 15:00 so there was an additional charge for his waiting time to be paid. All the flights are monitored and the drivers are sent inside for collection in accordance with the real landing time. Hope this clarifies what happened on this trip. We hope to have you again as our customer in future to come, we will happily offer our assistance and services at any time.
Verified Buyer

Efficient service, drivers helpful, cars clean, no problems.
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers and looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

driver on time, excellent journey
Dear Roxie,
Thank you for your review! See you next time on board!
Best regards,
247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

The company maintains an acceptable cost of delivery to the airport. The drivers are punctual and polite, the cars are new and clean. I will use your services further. I propose to set a discount for loyal customers for their fastening for your service.
Dear Yury,
We would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We do hope to always provide you with excellent services from now on as well.
We will take into account your suggestion. Have a lovely day!
Verified Buyer

Really professional and skilled drivers. Punctuallity and nice and clean cars.
Dear Jorge,
Thank you for choosing our company, and taking the time to write us a review. We are so glad to hear that you enjoy travelling with us, we are looking forward to seeing you again onboard. Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team

Good services except on 2 occasions
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking time to give us feedback. We are sorry to hear that we disappointed you twice. We are always trying to improve our services but unexpected things can happen. We do hope to give us another chance. Best regards, 247 Airport Transfer Team

Very goo. Verry professional
Have used before and will use again
Dear James,
Thank you for taking time to review us. We are glad to hear you are satisfied with our services. Looking forward to seeing you again on board. Have a nice day, 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

Always on time. Always very well presented with courteous and polite drivers. Cars always spotless and of good quality.
Dear Lynn,
Thank you for your constructive and honest review. We have been working extremely hard to earn reviews such as yours, and we really do appreciate the feedback. We do hope to always provide you with excellent services from now on as well. Have a lovely day!
Verified Buyer

I ordered a transfer from London to Southampton on August 19. The van came on time, and we Southampton in 2 hours. The price is very good too.
Dear Traveler,
Thank you for taking time to review our minicab company, your comments are very much appreciated. We are always trying to provide the best fares for our customers and the best service. We are looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a great day!
Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

On my way to Heathrow the driver taxted me 30 minutes before the time he was supposed to me me to say that he will be 30 minutes late. I had to cancel and take a cab to the airport instead.
On my way home from Heathrow, my plane was delayed by 20 hours which I have indicated in the comments of my order. The driver did not show up at Heathrow. When I called, the operator told me that the driver will arrive 2 hours later (nobody read my comments in my order and the driver was instructed to meet me for the wrong flight).
Very poor experience both from the driver and the operator! Will not use this service again.
Thank you for your feedback. I sincerely apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. I can assure you that we take this feedback seriously and further action against those who made mistakes will be also taken. As you have been using our services for several years, you know that such situations are extremely rare and after receiving the explanation sent by email by our supervisor, you will see that this was a one off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside your control. We hope that you will give us the chance to offer you the kind of service that you were accustomed to and you will continue to use our services in future to come. Please check your registered email box and thank you so much for your cooperation!
Verified Reviewer

Booked a cab just day before. Prompt booking with e-mail confirmation.
Dear Khen,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We do take pride in offering to our customers the best services in the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area again, don’t hesitate to call us.
Verified Buyer

On time/clean car, no problems
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your ride with us! We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers and looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Reviewer

Cosma was a great guy and made our journey very pleasurable. We would definitely use this company again as they were very efficient and very professional.
Dear Andy,
We would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We will pass on the details to the driver and we are sure that he will be happy to receive such a wonderful feedback. We hope that your stay in London was wonderful. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

surprisingly helpful customer service after experiencing a few issues. The resposne was very customer-focused, especially when compared to peers, and i will be using them again
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. As we consider customers' reviews very valuable, our customer service representative team has immediately informed our related department the problem you have met with.
Please check your registered email box, our customer service supervisor has sent you the explanation for the situation encountered on your trips. Having looked into your queries, the allocated driver to your first trip said that he did not ask additional fees for the pram used. On your second booking, we did not have any other choice, but to send you another driver from a different company as a matter of emergency. We do apologize again for any inconvenience we may cost, but in that situation, this was the best that we can do. You have used us in the past and you did not have any issues with any of our drivers or with the service. We hope that we will have the chance once again to have as our customer in future to come. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Verified Buyer

The driver was very nice and we had a pleasant jorney.
What I am disappointed is that on this trip back home from Gatwick I paid £33 more than on my way to Gatwick airport. Apparently that is due to new regulation in the company. That is if we are traveling with a small child and need a car seat, then no matter how many people we are we will still need a 7 seats car to accomodate the car seat for the child...obviously this was my last trip with them unfortunately after many years I have been using the company. £33 for a family is a lot of money...
Verified Buyer

Where do I start such a terrible experince and service. I booked with this company for early morning pick up after number of phone calls found the car no one found us but by this time was an hour late! When we found the car which was in a car park which number I had no idea again found out with calls to the driver the driver was not in it.
We then had to stop at service station to get petrol and the driver could not find petrol station in there so I told him to ask. Took a wrong turning again which I pointed out. Got to my house at 4 am we should have been home probably 1 1/2 hours before that, was not impressed to say the least.
We came in the house for my phone to ring and then the driver came to my door to dispute the price I paid. We live in a very quite road and I do not expect to have a debate that time in the mornng but also with his car still running. I said I have an email confirmation of price and I only had another £5 on me which I gave him.
I contactd the company later that morning to be told they passed my job onto another firm. Well that is not my problem I booked with them. I only found this out because I phoned them again. Customer services is a joke they offered me the £6 difference I feel for all the trouble the journey was worth nothing! I have sent a number of emails to them they really dont read them they must have a standard answer.
On the website it states driver will meet you at arrivals and free wifi in the car, we had nither and if that is the standard of their cars what can I say.
What should have been a stress free transfer home was terrible I could not rest as I just did not trust the service we were getting.
Surly as a company they should vet the companies they pass work to and have better customer service. I was also offered £10 off my next booking but as you can imagine I would never use his service again!
Dear Kim,

Thank you for sending your feedback in regards with the journey booked for 24th of July! We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way you expected. Having looked into your query, I can see that a full response was given, the booking needed to be covered by a local company due to an emergency and the price difference paid on top of our agreed price would have been refunded back to you. We deeply apologise once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. As our representative said, it is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. Situations like the one happened on Monday morning are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service at all the time. We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance.
Verified Buyer

Our driver for our journey to the airport was awesome. Service was great and on time.
Dear Dan,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our company. We’re happy that you enjoyed your ride and we’re looking forward to having you again as a client.
Verified Buyer

I was a broad and when I called to change my travel day they sent me msg and increase from 55 pounds to 67 pounds
Dear Jamal,
As per the text message sent by night controller " Due to unforeseen circumstance we had to pass your booking to another company. Your driver will be waiting by Costa coffee, company Metro Express ref 1248593, Price: 67.00. Please obtain the receipt as we will cover the price difference." - the price difference would have been refunded back to your account due to an emergency situation. Unfortunately, you have canceled the booking despite his efforts of trying to get a cab to pick you up from the airport. We are providing a live service unfortunately on occasions situations like this may arise and can be unavoidable, but we assure you that every effort is made to get a vehicle to you on time. We do apologize for the issue that you have faced and we are tremendously sorry for the extremely inconvenient situation that we have put you in once again.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.74 based on 1,490 reviews