247 Airport Transfer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy

"We asked to be picked up by name on sign but driver was late and we had to call him via whatsapp and waited for him but lucky we have wifi so we called him via whatsapp. Driver then says he is outside and will take him a further 10 to 15 min to park the car so he acknowledge me to find him while he sits in his van on level 3. After finding him in level 3, i had to bring the rest of the occupants inc kids to level 3 to meet him. we all had to go outside and bring all our lugagge to level 3 to load in the van even though we requested to be picked in arrival with a sign. Driver seemed nice but wished he could have been more enthusiastic about his job. After going in the van the driver says need to go petrol station to fill up. We all waited in the car while he filled up. The trip was supppose to cost us 87 pound, we gave 90 and the driver didnt even bothered to offered us the change back which i didnt really mind to give but it just bothered me when they choose to decide themself to keep the change without us acknowledging it."
"Always reliable - wonderful drivers - good cars - good prices - give them a try!"
Wonderful feedback, thank you! Have a lovely day!
"Always on time. Professional drivers. A good experience."
Dear Annie, thank you for taking the time to review your journey, it's greatly appreciated! Have a wonderful day!
"This was a good service overall. The driver could be monitored on his way to the pick-up and he did call to give his ETA. The vehicle was a good size for all our luggage and the actual journey went very smoothly and we arrived on time at our destination."
Thank you for your review, Robert. We are looking forward to seeing you again on board!
"Again are used 24/7airport Transfer The driver was there bang on time he help me loading the luggage’s extremely polite excellent driving then again I highly recommend them to anyone"
Dear Jose, it's our commitment to ensuring the best quality customer services by providing comfortable and relaxing facilities to our clients. Thank you for recommending us!
"Fast&efficient.. you couldn’t get anyone better for the job! Thanks."
Thanks! We always want to hear back from our clients and we're glad you took your time to review us.
"Your company is deserved to be a 5-star service provider"
Your satisfaction is important to us, so we want to sincerely thank you for choosing 247 Airport Transfer and we hope to see you again soon!
"Excellent service provided, very happy with the driver."
"As already spoken with Elena, I have no news from tourists. So... no news is good news!"
"Very good service; affordable reliable and available, even at short end notice!"
"I booked a car on 23NOV and the driver had not shown up. I then called their office who said they will contact the driver. The office rep did not seem to know much about my pick up. After 5 minutes I called the office again for an update. They transferred me tot eh driver who said he was on his way and would be another 30 minutes before he reached LGW! I had a flight at LHR so I took an airport taxi cab that cost 92.00GBP. I would not recommend 247 at all. On my return trip I used TWELVE TRANSFERS service which is excellent!"
We are very sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience with us. That was truly not our intention. Despite our attempts in trying to find your said booking, we were unable to do so. We would much appreciate if you could give us an exact reference number so we can look into it and try to make it right to you.
"booked taxi 2 days ahead, but they left me waiting two hours at the airport. After numerous calls they hired another company to take me from the airport"
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read what we have to say in our defense, therefore please check the following notes made on your affirmations. Having looked into your first transfer, we can see that this was not completed by us but by a partner company. We completely understand that the first situation faced was a difficult one, but as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. Our intention is not to leave the customer stranded but to send a driver and do the pick up on time, as per his request. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time but they did not do their job properly.

Again, apologies for the stress and inconvenience caused by this matter, there are certain policies and terms to be followed. There is no control of minicab offices on such unexpected issues and we can simply inform the customers about the expected time in such circumstances. Please be assured that our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we agree the level of service was not the expected one, however, when unforeseen events appear, events that we cannot control, there is nothing we can do, as a traffic jam or bad weather. We much appreciate your time and we thank you for giving us the chance to serve you!
"driver was waiting for us in the middle of the night. great service"
"Drivers are polite and helpful"
"Great Driver! Great service!"
"Excellent service! Driver was on time, car very comfortable and clean."
"Tried and tested on many occasions, always a professional and excellent service throughout from time of booking, confirmation of booking, notification and photo of who the driver will be, to being greeted at the airport. Drivers are very smart and punctual and vehicles always clean. Great service would not hesitate to recommend contact."
"After a very stressful few days my colleague arrived at Heathrow to be collected via 247 Airport Transfer. To my colleagues disappointment the car was 20 minutes late and the driver had lost his parking ticket therefore they could not get out. Not only that, the driver did not accept card, could not find an ATM and could not provide change nor a receipt! To make the journey even more uncomfortable the car was so overpowering of cheap car freshener it gave an awful headache. When trying to input feedback via the feedback form that was sent, I am again led to a non-existent page. This is not the 4.7/5 service I expect. We put our trust in 247 Airport Transfer to get home with no complications and that they failed immensely. We will not be using this service again."
We apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting the level of your expectation. We can understand how this situation has made you question the trust you have in us, and for that we are sorry. Delays at airports are outside of our reasonable control however we do try to ensure that drivers are dispatched and arrive at collection points according to passenger instructions. Having looked into this query, I can see that a reply was given by our customer service supervisor along with the driver's explanations. We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail like any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day. We thank you for giving us the opportunity of serving you as our customer and we do hope we will have the chance in the future as well.
"I have used 247 Airport Transfers on numerous occasions. I have consistently found the drivers to be very professional and punctual. I would recommend this company for any Transfers without the stress. A excellent service provider."
"Great service!! Highly recommended!"
Thank you for your rating, Charles!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.70 based on 1,619 reviews