247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
We used this service from Gatwick to our London hotel and then from the hotel to Heathrow. Both drivers were on time, friendly and informative. We would highly recommend 247 Airport Transfers.
Excellent service; pick up and drop off points clearly marked; drivers were always punctual, they were helpful and drove nicely and smoothly. It is four years ever since I first booked with them and they never changed but for good. I would never book with any other company- A million thanks!
Our driver was on time, friendly and efficient. Everything one wants, in a driver.
Reliable, good service
Driver was prompt and courteous. Vehicle was clean. Trip was very nice.
All of the transfers I booked for our group of 9 were very good and I would use this company again.
Very good service, on time
Great service. Used both ways. Sent a taxi partner to pick me up on time on my first journey as original driver delayed in traffic. Cars clean and comfortable. Drivers great company for my lone journey - just enough conversation. Fares reasonable. Would definitely recommend and use again on future trips.
The process of booking the trip was smooth. Driver showed up on time and was very friendly.
EXCELLENT....... A++++........ Communication was superior. . I was notified by phone and an e mail the night before the pick to confirm my reservation.The email had all the info regarding the reservation.. Including car type, pick up area, photo of the driver, and the driver's mobile phone number. They were 10 minutes early for both the pickup at the airport to the hotel, and from the hotel to the airport.They were courteous and very friendly. The cars were very nice and very clean. I highly recommend their service.
Pick up, drive and drop off all went smoothly. Thank you for sorting us out.
We will not use again
Dear Peter, we are very sorry to hear of this, however, we cannot understand the reason why you made this note since the transfer was completed in due time, with no delays. Having looked in the driver's GPS history logs, this was successfully completed. We respect our customers and their comments, as everyone is entitled to a complaint or have a negative opinion, however in these given circumstances, we cannot understand what went wrong. For any further comments, we would much appreciate it if you could contact our customer support team, they will happily assist you.
The driver picked us up from the Cruise Port in Southampton precisely at the designated time. He was friendly and helpful. We were driven to the Terminal 2 of Heathrow Airport. His driving was very safe. I would definitely use this service again if needed. Thanks 247 Airport Transfer,
très bien, transfert vers l aeroport à 4h30 du matin. Chauffeur à l heure. Je recommande.
Drivers were late to pick up for both transfers, possibly because jobs are scheduled too close together. I wouldn’t book the service again, I would prefer to pay more for on-time service.
We appreciate you bringing these situations to our attention. Please allow us to express our most sincere apologies for these situations you've encountered, we can assure you they were singular situations and we are trying our best to meet your expectations at all the times.
As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through another company. This kind of situation do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue that arose due to a combination of factors that were outside our control. We can understand how these situations have made you question the trust you have in us, and for that, we are extremely sorry. We hope to have you as our customer in the future and we thank you for the trust shown to our company even though the level of service offered was not up to our usual standards.
great service
I have been on a delayed flight and the staff was very helpful to change my booking. Nice clean cars every time and good drivers as well.
Driver was there waiting for us with our name printed on a board He was polite, pleasant and smart, good impression He helped us loading the bag to the car Nice drive
Driver arrived on time, helped us loading all our luggage’s and arrived at S Hampton cruise port in timely manner. Great services.
We are so happy to see that you received great service during your transfer. We pride ourselves on great customer service and will continue to provide you with the same experience.
Driver did not show to pick us up in Southampton. We frantically called and were told our driver canceled. We were told another driver would be there in 20 minutes. We waited 30 but needed to find another ride to the airport. Very disappointing!
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. Again, please accept our sincere apologies for the disappointing service you have received. I have noticed on this trip that the driver was sent to Southampton accordingly. I can see that he arrived there but with the lateness of 25 minutes, unfortunately, there is no control of minicab offices on road accidents/delays due to weather, traffic or any other unexpected issues. The controller on duty try their best in helping with this kind of unpleasant situation and let me assure you our intent is only to deliver a solution as soon as possible. Unfortunately, this was cancelled in the end and a refund processed asap back to your account. Hoping for the best and looking forward to any questions you might have, I hope this timeline manages to clarify how things happened.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,687 reviews