247 Airport Transfer Reviews

of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer
Read 247 Airport Transfer Reviews

About 247 Airport Transfer:

247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy
will use again!
DO NOT USE! Due to the COVID outbreak they would not refund me 100%. Horrible customer service during a horrible time. Remember this when looking and choose someone else.
I don't usually leave reviews, more than that for companies I don't know much about, like it was the case for this one in particular. But seeing that when I arrived in London I didn't wanted to take a regular cab, I wanted to book an airport transfer. I entered these guys's website, and called the number showed there. A warm voice responded to me, and they assured me that in about half an hour, a driver will be at the airport to pick me up. I was cool with that, because I wanted to sip a coffee and read the news. Big was the surprise when the driver arrived in just 10-12 minutes, and greeted me politely and offered to take my suitcase and put it in the boot of the car.
Nevertheless, the quality was impressive, and I surely recommend this company to everyone passing by in London!
I typically do not write reviews but the service from 247 Airport Transfer was the best. Great communication. Prompt service and very accommodating. 5 stars!
Reliable service. Have used many times and will use again. Smooth ride and clear pickup instructions.
Really kind staff and they drive safely.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we needed to unexpectedly bring fly our daughter home from university. Our sudden and unplanned departure left us scrambling for a way to get her from Southampton at 11 pm to Heathrow airport for an 8 a.m flight. The service I received was absolutely phenomenal! The on-line chat agent walked me through every step, and the driver who took the last minute, late night call was wonderful. This was an example of such excellent customer service and true human compassion that I wish I could give you 10 stars!
On this occasion, I did not have a good experience with 247. I have used this firm 50+ times and expect this was a one-off so I will continue to use them. Our driver to the airport could not find my address despite having the postcode so was 5-10 mins late (extremely rare with 247). Then it transpired that his satnav was suggesting a route through the backstreets of North London to Heathrow and I had to correct his route twice to get him to the North Circular (the route I have gone every other time I have done this journey). He was quite angry at my intervention and was rude, even hostile, for the rest of the journey. Not great! Usually a very reliable and very professional firm so hopefully just a one-off.
Thank you very much for your thoughts and time in raising these issues.
We apologize for your poor experience and understand it may be frustrating not meeting level of your expectation. Having looked into your query, we can see that this was booked for 6:15 AM. The driver arrived in your area at 06:00 AM and met you at 6:20 AM. He is a part time driver, working with us and other minicab companies as well. Therefore we much appreciate this feedback which will be addressed further with him in an appropriate manner.
We can understand how this situation has made you question the trust you have in us, and for that we are sorry.
As you have been using our services on a regular basis in the past, you know that such situations are not common for us and we do provide a reliable service to our customers. We therefore hope that we will be having the chance to have you as our customer in the future to come despite of what happened on this particular matter.
Everything was okay, great communication with the customer team, they called me for confirmation. The car was nice and clean. Highly recommended.
Excellent service. Excellent timekeeping. Clean and tidy vehicle. Polite driver. Just rather expensive.
Sent a driver from a different company to pick me up.
Used this company several times before. Booked a return trip from Gatwick Airport to London and very satisfied with the service. Drivers were on time, helped with our luggage. Also pleased that we receive an email with the drivers name and photo and info about the car picking us up.
Good drivers, polite and careful
I made my taxi reservation online to be picked up from Stansted airport at 00.05 am, arriving with an international flight. When we arrived there was no driver waiting for us. When we looked at the confirmation email, we noticed that the meeting point was at Domestic Arrivals, instead of International Arrivals which was where we were. It was confusing. We tried to go to Domestic Arrivals but could not enter the area. Then we called the office. It turned out that they made a mistake and on their side our arrival date was noted as one day later, and, therefore they did not send a driver. The confirmation email I got following my online booking was showing the right day, so they must have made the mistake when transferring the info onto a secondary system...They arranged a new driver quickly after our call and finally we were picked up with 1 hr delay. But we had a stressful hour on a very cold night trying to find the driver as we arrived, running between terminals, at around 1 am.
Dear Tuzer,

Thank you very for bringing this to our attention, we sincerely apologize for what happened on this private transfer. We try to manage our business and operate as best as possible in order to satisfy all the requests from our clients and to maintain the high quality of our service. Unfortunately, sometimes mistakes are made even when we act with diligent care, but we try to manage the situation as best as we can. Usually when there are any misunderstanding, we suggest our clients to send an email in order to proceed with a proper investigation to clarify any details.
This was booked for midnight, when the controller on duty looked for the flight eta and updated it accordingly, it automatically changed the date one day before, as the flight was showing to land earlier. When you have called, the controller tried his best human efforts to send you an asap cab regardless of the additional charges incurred. Unfortunately all this took some time. We are tremendously sorry for this situation, as it is the first time when we've encountered an issue like this.
You have experienced a rare occasion when we have been unable to meet your requirements but I can assure you that every effort is made to get your vehicle to you on time and provide a good service. For any further information, please feel free to contact our customer service members, they will asap assist you with.
Helpful fiends
Both drivers arrived ahead of time, were courteous, and provided major assistance with our luggagge.
The pickup from LHR to hotel was a little late but after calling the office I was transferred to the driver who was delayed in traffic. He was most apologetic and gave me a designated meeting place which made introductions very easy.
The driver was very pleasant and courteous and drove me to my hotel taking the most direct route. He wasn’t aware of my previous knowledge of directions to the hotel.
The return journey to LHR was the same experience - different driver but the same service. The driver arrived early at the hotel and again he took the direct route.
I highly recommend 247 Airport Transfer for when visiting London.
I have relied on 24/7 for years on my annual trips to London. Drivers are prompt, pleasant, courteous and competent. The office is responsive on the odd occasions when problems arise. I am totally satisfied with 24/7 and look forward to using their services in the future.
Professional and punctual but not always comfortable. I have been booking for a while with this company and they are always on time but lately even though I am booking a saloon I am picked up by 8-seated/ mini-van cars, which for a 1 hour journey to the airport at 5 am is not very convenient.
First time using service And I was very happy and will use again and also recommend
After booking I was given a call few days before to confirm details were correct which was very reassuring and nice
Driver was lovely and very helpful too
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.67 based on 1,716 reviews