247 Airport Transfer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer ?

"Despite hlaf an hour delay, the service and the car is very good."
We appreciate your honest feedback! We always strive to provide the best customer experience and your feedback is invaluable for this. We try our level best to provide the best service to anyone and everyone but sometimes we fail as any other business and its because we deal with humans and unpredictable situations appear every day.
Such situations are not common for us and we do provide a reliable service to our customers. We, therefore, hope that we will be having the chance to have you as our customer in the future to come regardless of what happened on this particular matter.
"On time, friendly driver."
"they cancel my booking and find a new driver but he was not a good driver"
Dear Antonio,
Thank you very much for your feedback which I assure you that it has been taken on board. After checking all the records, it seems that the things did not go as per your description. In this particular situation, the controller on duty did everything in his power to provide the requested minicab on time. As the allocated driver was not available due to unforeseen events, the controller did his best to provide a cheaper service for you as early as possible. The job was passed to Great Britain Cars, which is not, in any case, a cheap company. Their price was similar to ours so I don't see why you should have paid a lower price.
We are awfully sorry that we could do not be able to provide the pre-booked services. We are aware that we have disappointed you but we have tried to do the best in this situation.
I hope you will reconsider the 1 star you gave. We don't deserve this rating just because you wanted to pay a lower price for no reason.

Best regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
"The punctuality was is a pro for sure!"
"The team didn’t confirmed availabilities so I had to cancel the booking 2 hours before, even if I have booked taxi 10 hours before departure. They kept telling me all night tjat I will have someone allocated and never happened. i called all night, spent an horrible night calling back the team with them saying I am not a priority.Last time I called in the morning 2 hours before departure they said thay have difficulty to find someone for me. I had to cancel and take the bus. Very bad experience. They would have simply said it’s too late to book and i will find anoher company. They said in the phone that if they would do that, they will loose money and work. Meaning your prefer bad experience and me missing my flight? Really sorry as I am used to have good experience with 24/7 airport transfert."
"Good service and good price"
"The actual car and service is pretty acceptable. The website is poor and people on the online chat are not the most helpful."
Dear Farah,

We are very sorry to hear you were not completely satisfied with your experience working with us. Complete customer satisfaction is very important to us at 247 Airport Transfer, and we appreciate your feedback as we continually work to improve our services. Unfortunately, Having looked into this query, we can't agree with you. We checked the chat history, our consultant was professional, replied to all your questions. It's not our fault you don't know how to navigate on the website. Hundreds of people use it every day just fine and they don't complaint.
If we can help you with something else, please don't hesitate to contact us! Have a great day!
"fast, on time, nice car, polite driver"
"Always perfect service! Reasonable price polite driver. Perfect! We already use this transfer almost 5 years."
"We arranged car service for both pick up and return to Heathrow. In both cases, the drivers were prompt, courteous, and helpful. In days leading up to our reservation, I contacted the customer service several times via email, and each time they replied within a few minutes. It couldn't have been easier! Would certainly use them again."
"Both drivers turned up on time and both journeys went without a hitch. Boys were very excitable on the way to the boxing and rather hung over on the way back but both drivers were very amenable. Would definitely use again - thank you!!"
"Great service, easy to use, clean car, friendly driver 😊"
"We used 247 twice. Drivers were friendly and on time. Great customer service. I have already given your details to a friend in Sydney who will be travelling to the UK."
"Car was lovely, Driver was as well, love the apps and the fact you can pay via it as well. Would have given 5 Stars but was 15 minutes late which is not what I expected, as I read up on the site about the owner and it said they are prompt."
"notified 10 min before scheduled pickup that cab was unable to pick up"
Dear Scott,

We would like to thank you for taking your time to send us the feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 28th of March. Please be kind to accept our utmost sincere apologies for any inconveniences caused on this occasion.

Due to the fact that the controller on duty was informed by the driver that he would not be able to reach your address on a timely manner, the booking was outsourced to another minicab company, called Maxi Cars, just to make sure a driver would be there to pick you up. After the controller found out that Maxi Cars will not be able to send a driver at the pick-up as they have confirmed initially, the booking was passed to Addison Lee which we can see that have marked the transfer as completed.

We fully understand the situation faced on this particular day was not a pleasant one and we sincerely apologize. As per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of the local companies and initially, Maxi Cars were the best option. This kind of situations do not happen on a regular basis and we hope that you will understand that this was a one-off unexpected issue which arose due to a combination of factors that were outside our control.

We strive to offer an excellent service at all times and I hope that you will see an improved level of service the next time you travel with us if you are willing to give us another chance. By way of apology, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £10 for one of your next bookings.

Please feel free to always contact our operators via live-chat support or phone, email for any details that you may need in the future. We hope to have you as our customer in the future and we thank you for the trust shown to our company even though the level of service offered on this occasion was not up to our usual standards.

Wishing you a great day ahead!

Best regards,
"Just fine'"
"Very convenient and accommodating"
"Always a great and reliable service. Efficient booking and pick up process. Drivers always nice and polite. Cost effective for getting to and from the airport. Highly recommend."
"Always reliable and fairly priced. Cars are clean and drivers courteous. Excellent customer communication and service"
"On time Patient and helpful drivers Very Good cars What else we need 🤩"
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.72 based on 1,564 reviews