247 Airport Transfer Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

2088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

Lumina Business Centre 32 Lumina Way, Lumina Park , Enfield

Tell us how 247 Airport Transfer made you happy

"I had an early flight, the driver arrived early & waiting for me outside of my house, he helped me with my large suitcases, the car is very clean. Service is perfect, will use again."
"100% correct."
"Very kind and professional driver. He was waiting for me and helped me with my luggage. Car nice and clean. Everything perfect."
"Cancelled pickup for airport at time booked for pickup. Did not call to advise. Will never use this company again."
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read what we have to say in our defense, as per explained on the 4th of September by our operator on duty. We completely understand that the first situation faced was a difficult one, but as per our standard procedure, whenever one of our drivers cannot reach on time, we do our best to provide the journey in a timely manner, which usually means outsourcing the job through one of our partner companies. Our intention is not to leave the customer stranded but to send a driver and do the pick up on time, as per his request. We found a company which claimed to have availability at the time but they did not do their job properly.
Again, apologies for the stress and inconvenience caused by this matter, there are certain policies and terms to be followed. There is no control of minicab offices on such unexpected issues and we can simply inform the customers about the expected time in such circumstances. Please be assured that our company aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers and we agree the level of service was not the expected one, however, when unforeseen events appear, events that we cannot control, there is nothing we can do, as a traffic jam or bad weather. We much appreciate your time and we thank you for giving us the chance to serve you!
"This company was booked through our travel agent for transfers upon our arrival in the UK. The driver who picked us up from the airport was 1 hour late, nonetheless he made up for this as he was extremely welcoming and informative about various things that a tourist would need to know. We then had the unfortunate experience (again) of our driver being 20 minutes late to take us to the airport from our hotel. In addition, this particular driver was annoyed that he had to put our bags in his car and as an overall experience was quite unhelpful and lacked manners. He also failed to adhere to any road rules, thereby causing other road users being quite annoyed."
Thank you for taking the time and bring this to our attention. Let me first assure you that we try to manage our business and operate as best as possible in order to satisfy all the requests from our clients and to maintain the high quality of our service. I can see that you have booked this through your agency, with whom you have agreed to certain airport procedure, pick up time after 80 minutes of the flight landing time. The driver was at the airport accordingly, maybe this was not made clear to you from the very first beginning. As for your return trip, this could not be covered by our company, but a partner company that we work with and we cannot be blamed since this has nothing to do with us. Please rest assured, that our company follows every legal policy and procedure regardless of the situation. Hope this clarifies what happened.
"We had a very nice,competent driver. The problems came when we were sent three pictures of drivers who were coming for us. We did not know which one we should watch for. And then after we were arrived at our destination, we got a call that our driver was waiting for us at our pickup location, and we would we charged if we did not meet the driver. Someone is not doing their job and following up on who they are sending out."
Dear Janice, even if we understand that you believe we have done you an injustice and that from your point of view you are right to complain and have a negative opinion about our services, we feel that we have respected our terms, conditions, and principles, thus, we cannot accept the prejudice of image brought to our company by this negative feedback.
Our controller on duty was forced to switch the drivers' jobs so they can be on time to their pickups. If the first allocated driver is no longer able to make it on time, the controller immediately looks for an alternative, the whole point of this is to provide the best possible service according to the driver's availability. It is important for you to understand that we have a lot of bookings that might take place at the same time. We do try to monitor all the pick-ups, but it is also important that we receive real-time information and feedback from the passengers concerning their whereabouts. Hope this clarifies what happened.
"Courteous and safe driver was waiting for us at the port and made our trip very pleasant."
Thank you for the 5 stars rating!
"The car was great, the price was reasonable and our driver was the best!! Asked for him on the return trip because we liked him so much. 247 was a great choice!"
"Just perfect. On time and very professionnal. Nice and clean vehicule."
"The driver was very prompt, the car was clean and the transfer to London was quick and safe."
"Driver showed up 40mns late; didnt have proper access rights to get into pick up area [I had to speak with the person conducting traffic to get him let in]. Seats in the van were like rocks. Knowing the length of ride to London that should have been pointed out to us. Wouldn't use the service again"
Dear Mr. Darren,
We appreciate the time you've taken to write us the points in our service that you were not satisfied with. We hope that you will take the patience to read the needed explanation as this is not how the things went according to our recorded logs. I can see that the driver arrived with 12 minutes lateness in Dover. Indeed, he was not allowed to make his way towards you, but this was out of his hands or ours. But he managed to pick you 8 minutes later afterward. As for the car type sent, we have sent the available vehicle which is used for wheelchair transports, a Vauxhall Vivaro, 2018 model. I understand that this may not be so comfortable as a Mercedes Vito, but the car type sent was as per your request, 8 seater. We apologize once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. It is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car until they are being dropped off to all our customers.
"I now wish I had read the reviews prior to booking 247 Transfers. I booked the driver for 45 minutes after our arrival time. We arrived at the nominated point at the nominated time with no driver waiting. Countless calls later to the driver & company we were advised that the driver did want to “come back to the terminal again”. He said he waited for 30 minutes for us which is a lie. The subsequent trip in a taxi cost us £15.00 more than the quoted price from 247. The driver was pleasant & could speak English unlike the 247 driver & operator. DO NOT Book with them. GW Australia."
Dear Mr. Greg,
First of all, thank you for your patience while we continued our investigation. We assure you our intention is to provide the best possible experience to all our customers. Having looked into this matter, I can see that your pick up was scheduled for 3:15 PM, the driver arrived at the meeting point accordingly and released after half an hour since he was unable to locate you. All this can be proved by his GPS history logs. For everyone's information, the drivers that we work with always must check their flight arrival time prior making their way inside the terminal of the airport. This happened in this case as well. We are extremely sorry for the outcome of this situation since the driver was there to meet you and left from there with a no show. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, as it was definitely not our intent. It is an extremely busy period when the volume of work is increased and despite our best human efforts, there are situations when we cannot meet all our customers' expectations although we do try our best to keep the same level of quality our clients are accustomed to.
"I used them again transporting my daughter to and from the airport. I arranged everything from the states... They made it easy with PayPal to pay for and provide a tip for her trip. More importantly, they are very quick with their response time. Never had a problem!"
"Driver arrived over an hour and a half late, with multiple calls giving excuses and multiples "will be there in 5/10/15 minutes", which obviously didn't materialise. I'll be seeking to get compensation for the wasted time, we'll see whether that materialises or not. Don't recommend and won't be using in the future."
Dear Abel, Having looked into our booking history, I can see that our team members already explained to you what happened on your recent trip. Since no contact could be made prior to arrival time to verify the minutes after landing needed to customers for clearing the customs, our controller on duty was unable to send a driver inside the terminal. We have a lot of bookings that might take place in the same time. We do try to monitor all the pick-ups, but it is also important that we receive real-time information and feedback from the passengers and from the companies that we do work with in order to solve any situation that might appear. It was definitely noone's intention to leave the customer stranded at the airport, thus he chose to send the asap cab available regardless the price difference. As I can see we have paid more than 100£ to the closest minicab company so they can pick up your passengers. Thus there is nothing else to be discussed about this matter in the given circumstances.
"Friendly, Prompt & Professional service - hassle-free. Highly recommend!"
"As always very punctual and Always updates about any changes and informs as who our driver will be."
"My experience was great. Sabeena"
"The customer service is good but the driver partners are not good"
"Driver was polite and in time. Booking was easy through the app. Very happy with the service. Thank You!"
Thank you, Anna! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
"The operator who helped book the journey, the driver, the whole experience made me proud to choose this service for my airport pick up. Thank you all."
We are happy to hear you enjoyed your experience with 247 Airport Transfer!
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.68 based on 1,654 reviews