247 Airport Transfer Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

02088860026

onlinemarketing@247airporttransfer.co.uk

105 Mayes Road

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer?

"Good services and professional company. They answer you via chat if you need for some doubts. And you can call them. The drivers are serious and the company respect the booking policy. I totally recommend it."
"Reliable pickup on the way to the airport and always on time. Have yet to try airport pickup after a flight landing."
"Driver was punctual as he was waiting when we came out of the airport - we were about 15 minutes late due to flight delays. However, throughout the journey to our destination- the driver kept mumbling about how he would be late for his next pick up - honestly, it was not totally our fault for the flight delay and the website clearly said drivers would wait an additional 30 minutes in case of flight delays (i have already ordered the car 2 hours after my initial landing time) - probably needs better planning for driver pick ups. Otherwise, the journey to my destination was pleasant and comfortable. Other than the mumbling, the driver was very nice and did show us some landmarks in London as we pass by heading to our destination."
"on time and polite"
"Very friendly and stuff as well as dead on time!"
"It was very smooth and comfortable process"
"Awful experience. My sons and I had booked a car to Gatwick. The car didn’t show up. After waiting 10 minutes I phoned the office and was told that a replacement car was arriving “right now” - but it still had not arrived 15 minutes later. I phoned again and was shouted at by the person at the office for my troubles. I was also told that I would only receive a £3 discount for the mess up because the replacement car cost £3 less! It still didn’t arrive so we had to book an expensive Uber otherwise would have missed our flight. I contacted 247airport transfer to ask for the refund of £3 and for them to pay the difference in price of the Uber. They refused to pay the £3 refund, even though they had promised it to me and had a recording of the phone conversation where it was agreed! Refused £3!! Unreliable service. Awful customer service. Refusing to honour agreements. Left us standing in the cold for 30 minutes in the early morning. Would have missed our flight. I will never use this company again."
"Professional and polite. Good prices according to the service they provide."
"Excellent service. I really appreciate getting the confirmation emails, including the email with the driver's name, photo and telephone number. Our driver was on time, was polite and courteous and got us home with no issues. Thank you!"
"The service received was excellent. The driver was on time and notified me clearly with the registration of his arrival. The driver was very courteous and it was a pleasant drive home. I have been using 247 Airport Transfer for some time and have never been disappointed. I am more than happy to recommend them when asked."
"Excellent service"
"Good service but the pricing keeps changing by as much as 50% for the exact same ride. Would be nice to have more stable pricing."
"Reliable punctual easy efficient communication. Wifi in vehicle . Reasonable rates."
"I am very happy with the service. The only bad experience I recently had was when I booked a taxi and 247 sent a driver from another company as all the drivers were busy. The driver from the other company was rude and he wanted more money then what was agreed. However, I logged a complaint and the issue was resolved as 247 was kind enough to send apologies for this incident. Apart from this, all my other experiences were great."
"this is my second time with 247 in London, every thing was as expected from top company, driver was on time, car as ordered, I got an Email a night before the transfer with the car and the driver details witch was very helpful. when in London the next time I will definitely use this company."
"excellent service - very professional driver, super polite and most importantly really safe driving."
"serious and timely driver. the car was a minibus while on the site it is made to believe that your fleet is composed of luxury cars"
"Very prompt, courteous and helpful drivers and call center"
"Last minute call, perfect service inbound and outbound London, very effective customer service and assistance, fair prices, the best ever in London, I will certainly use 247 Airport again and advice their services"
"Driver failed to turn up. Allocated driver from a different firm failed to wait. Zero communication in advance from 24/7 on the booking and changes to the bookings."
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards to the journey booked for the 10th of December! We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way we all expected.
Having looked into your query, I can see the booking needed to be passed to a local company due to an emergency and the price difference paid on top of our agreed price would have been refunded back to you.
It is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment you booked a car till you are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. Situations like the one happened on Sunday are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service at all the time. However, when unforeseen situations appear, a situation that cannot be controlled from the office as the extremely bad weather conditions, there is nothing to be done more. As you have been using our services on a regular basis in the past, you know that such situations are not common for us and we do provide a reliable service to our customers. We, therefore, hope that we will be having the chance to have you as our customer in the future to come regardless of what happened on this particular matter.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.72 based on 1,539 reviews