247 Airport Transfer Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend 247 Airport Transfer

About 247 Airport Transfer: 247 Airport Transfer is a minicab company based in London that provides professional airport, port and stations transfer.

105 Mayes Road

How would you rate 247 Airport Transfer?

Verified Reviewer

Booked a cab just day before. Prompt booking with e-mail confirmation.
Dear Khen,
We appreciate your positive feedback about our company. We do take pride in offering to our customers the best services in the best way we can. If you’re traveling to our area again, don’t hesitate to call us.
Verified Buyer

On time/clean car, no problems
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your ride with us! We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers and looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Airport Transfer Team
Verified Reviewer

Cosma was a great guy and made our journey very pleasurable. We would definitely use this company again as they were very efficient and very professional.
Dear Andy,
We would like to thank you for your kind words of appreciation. We will pass on the details to the driver and we are sure that he will be happy to receive such a wonderful feedback. We hope that your stay in London was wonderful. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

surprisingly helpful customer service after experiencing a few issues. The resposne was very customer-focused, especially when compared to peers, and i will be using them again
Thank you for sharing your experience with us, we are so sorry to hear that you had an unpleasant experience with us. As we consider customers' reviews very valuable, our customer service representative team has immediately informed our related department the problem you have met with.
Please check your registered email box, our customer service supervisor has sent you the explanation for the situation encountered on your trips. Having looked into your queries, the allocated driver to your first trip said that he did not ask additional fees for the pram used. On your second booking, we did not have any other choice, but to send you another driver from a different company as a matter of emergency. We do apologize again for any inconvenience we may cost, but in that situation, this was the best that we can do. You have used us in the past and you did not have any issues with any of our drivers or with the service. We hope that we will have the chance once again to have as our customer in future to come. If there is anything else we can help you with, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Verified Buyer

The driver was very nice and we had a pleasant jorney.
What I am disappointed is that on this trip back home from Gatwick I paid £33 more than on my way to Gatwick airport. Apparently that is due to new regulation in the company. That is if we are traveling with a small child and need a car seat, then no matter how many people we are we will still need a 7 seats car to accomodate the car seat for the child...obviously this was my last trip with them unfortunately after many years I have been using the company. £33 for a family is a lot of money...
Verified Buyer

Where do I start such a terrible experince and service. I booked with this company for early morning pick up after number of phone calls found the car no one found us but by this time was an hour late! When we found the car which was in a car park which number I had no idea again found out with calls to the driver the driver was not in it.
We then had to stop at service station to get petrol and the driver could not find petrol station in there so I told him to ask. Took a wrong turning again which I pointed out. Got to my house at 4 am we should have been home probably 1 1/2 hours before that, was not impressed to say the least.
We came in the house for my phone to ring and then the driver came to my door to dispute the price I paid. We live in a very quite road and I do not expect to have a debate that time in the mornng but also with his car still running. I said I have an email confirmation of price and I only had another £5 on me which I gave him.
I contactd the company later that morning to be told they passed my job onto another firm. Well that is not my problem I booked with them. I only found this out because I phoned them again. Customer services is a joke they offered me the £6 difference I feel for all the trouble the journey was worth nothing! I have sent a number of emails to them they really dont read them they must have a standard answer.
On the website it states driver will meet you at arrivals and free wifi in the car, we had nither and if that is the standard of their cars what can I say.
What should have been a stress free transfer home was terrible I could not rest as I just did not trust the service we were getting.
Surly as a company they should vet the companies they pass work to and have better customer service. I was also offered £10 off my next booking but as you can imagine I would never use his service again!
Dear Kim,

Thank you for sending your feedback in regards with the journey booked for 24th of July! We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way you expected. Having looked into your query, I can see that a full response was given, the booking needed to be covered by a local company due to an emergency and the price difference paid on top of our agreed price would have been refunded back to you. We deeply apologise once again for all the trouble caused and all the stress suffered. As our representative said, it is only our best intention to assure a smooth and pleasant journey from the moment they book a car till they are being dropped off to all our customers. In spite of our best efforts, there are situations when indeed, our expectations are not met. Situations like the one happened on Monday morning are something that we strive to prevent all the time and it is our aim to offer an excellent service at all the time. We do hope you will reconsider your decision and will be willing to give us a second chance.
Verified Buyer

Our driver for our journey to the airport was awesome. Service was great and on time.
Dear Dan,
Thank you for your review and for choosing our company. We’re happy that you enjoyed your ride and we’re looking forward to having you again as a client.
Verified Buyer

I was a broad and when I called to change my travel day they sent me msg and increase from 55 pounds to 67 pounds
Dear Jamal,
As per the text message sent by night controller " Due to unforeseen circumstance we had to pass your booking to another company. Your driver will be waiting by Costa coffee, company Metro Express ref 1248593, Price: 67.00. Please obtain the receipt as we will cover the price difference." - the price difference would have been refunded back to your account due to an emergency situation. Unfortunately, you have canceled the booking despite his efforts of trying to get a cab to pick you up from the airport. We are providing a live service unfortunately on occasions situations like this may arise and can be unavoidable, but we assure you that every effort is made to get a vehicle to you on time. We do apologize for the issue that you have faced and we are tremendously sorry for the extremely inconvenient situation that we have put you in once again.
Verified Buyer

Perfectly on time, good car and good manners
Dear Maura,
Thank you for taking the time to review your journey with us. We are very pleased to hear that our staff made your ride pleasant. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Verified Buyer

This is the best airport transfer company in my experience. Customer service operators are top quality and so are the drivers.
Dear Alessandro,
Thank you for your nice feedback. It's very important for us to hear from you and know how was your experience with us. If you’re traveling to London again, don’t hesitate to call us. Have a nice day!
Verified Buyer

Car arrive on time, was clean, and the driver was very friendly and professional.
Dear Laura, Thank you for your positive feedback. We are always trying to provide excellent services to our customers and looking forward to working with you in the near future. Have a lovely day! Kind regards, The 247 Heathrow Airport Transfer Team
Verified Buyer

They were very professional and friendly. They were all good drivers and very courteous and friendly.
Verified Buyer

Valid for money and good service!
Verified Buyer

I have been offered an excellent service starting with the booking procedure prior to leaving home. The vehicle was well maintained, the drivers were punctual, friendly and safe. I would definitely use 247 Airport Transfer in the future and recommend it to others. The rates were pretty competitive too.
Verified Buyer

On time, reliable drivers, they always do their best.,
Verified Buyer

Great service! Always book my transfers beforehand on the app which is super convenient. Rates could be more competitive.

reliable.
Gives emailed invoice and receipt for tax deduction purpose
Verified Buyer

More than 25 minutes late resulting in me almost missing my flight yet no compensation in the form of some money off.
Dear James,
We are very sorry to hear that the transfer booked on 29th of June did not go the way you expected!This is not a common situation for our transfers; I assure you it was an exception and everything will go smoothly with the next journeys. Unfortunately, the driver allocated to the journey that time does no longer work with us and we cannot investigate this further with him. We would much appreciate if you could contact our customer team members directly once you encounter a difficulty on your bookings.

By way of apology on this occasion, we would like to offer you an extra discount of £20 of next journey with us, in the hopes that you will decide to book with us again and give us the chance to prove that what happened was an isolated case. To benefit from the discount, just send an e-mail once you book the journey and one of my colleagues will apply it manually. Once again, please allow us to express our apologies for the situation you encountered and the hopes that you will benefit from our services in the future.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist with.
Thank you for your time.
Unverified Reviewer

I'm beyond disappointed and annoyed with 24/7 Airport Transfer. Not once during any of my communications with this company did I get asked for payment upfront and then less than 12 hours before my transport if booked I received an email saying I have to pre-pay.

Then when I raised my concerns about pre-paying for a service before I receive the actual service (i.e. what if the driver doesn't show up?), I was assured that they were very reliable and the driver would definitely not be late. Lo and behold, he was 20 minutes late. After all the concerns about me, it turns out 24/7 Airport Transfer are the ones who are not reliable. We called twice to confirm the booking and both times were told "no worries". Apparently, there were worries.

Their website claims that their vehicles have free wi-if. There was no free wi-fi. Also our driver was clearly struggling to remain awake as he was swerving all over the road and at times driving very erratically.

In short. 24/7 Airport Transfers did not meet their commitment and when I emailed them to complain about the situation, they emailed me back, lying about why their driver was late (I know it was a lie because he told me a completely different story) and offered a meager discount for my next journey. WHY ON EARTH WOULD THERE BE ANOTHER JOURNEY?

This service was utterly appalling.
Thank you for sending your feedback in regards with the journey booked with our company. We are sorry to hear that the things didn't go exactly the way we all expected on this occasion. Having looked into this query, I can assure you this situation was a singular case. We always strive to provide the drivers on time, but when unforeseen events appear, events that cannot be avoided from the office, we always arrange the pick up with a company that can have a car there on time. We are sorry that you feel disappointed about the offered discount, but we have to respect certain organizational policies and regulations.
Once again, thank you for your feedback so far. It is very important for us to know if our drivers offer the promised professional transfers in London. Please receive once again our deepest apologies and keep in mind that the offered discount for your next booking with 247 Airport Transfer is still available.
Verified Buyer

Professional company with very good services. The driver was in time and the journey was very pleasant.
247 Airport Transfer is rated 4.74 based on 1,477 reviews