123 Flowers Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 123 Flowers

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

Tell us how 123 Flowers made you happy

"Lovely selection of flowers at reasonable price. Website was clear and very easy to navigate. It was a very pleasurable experience. Well done to all concerned."
"Easy website, great choices"
"Very easy to use this website and the flowers look amazing."
"The site is very easy to use"
"Very pretty selection, however I was looking for all one colour, white or cream actually but settled for yellow instead. I just hope my sister likes them! Thank you for next day delivery :)"
"Absolutely beautiful flowers esp unicorn 🦄 flower! Awesome idea and beautiful colours! Order this for my wife from our triplets and for my mom from her grandchildren (triplets) because triplets love unicorn 🦄"
"The web sight is very easy to use"
"Very pleased with 123 flowers all the recipients have been pleased with their flowers and arrived on time."
"Easy to follow and lovely photos ."
"easy to follow, nd choose excellent priced flowers - will wait to hear what recipient says"
"Hi Bouquets clearly visible, easy to navigate around the website. Ann"
"Really lovely choice of flowers at reasonable prices - only disappointment was I couldn't find how to upgrade bouquet even though it said I could."
"Came across '123 Flowers' by accident! So glad I did! So easy to use and order. Will definitely be using again and again 😊"
"First time I have seen them advertised , I thought the web page looked beautiful and everything was explained clearly on how to order. It took a matter of minutes. It took me ages to choose as I liked all the bouquets. I hope my mother in law likes them."
"ive sent flowers to my granddaughter . she said they were very fresh when sent lovely spay. she was very delighted with them . now I'm sending some to my son who is poorly . we will see what he has to say ."
"Very simple and fast order process. Got free delivery and 10% off as it was my first order. very happy indeed. :)"
"Quick & easy to use"
"Very professional, very easy to order, excellent choice, of bouquets and hopefully great delivery service."
"To much space taken up wiv top of page when on a tablet"
"Easy to navigate and I found a lovely selection of flowers. The ordering and payment process was simple and fast."
123 Flowers is rated 4.44 based on 1,254 reviews