123 Flowers Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 123 Flowers

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate 123 Flowers ?

"Used twice recently and have found the website very easy to use and recipient was very pleased with her delivery. I've also just ordered the Halloween display for my mothers birthday however it said that the bunch came in different sizes. I wanted to go large but it wouldn't let me. Shame but not to worry"
"First time user - couldn’t have been easier - will definitely use again - thank you"
"Excellent choice and plenty of colours to choose from"
"It's been a very easy website to use, I hope the service is as good"
"Excellent easy to use service but the telephone assistance was a little long sadly"
"The flowers are all ways beautiful and fresh and last a couple of weeks my mother in law loves the flower we send her"
"Website is very accessible. Very easy to use."
"Lovely flowers and the service is very good, but I had issues with login in and the pass word re-set, had to use another email account to get the flowers ordered. Despite this I will use 123 Flowers again."
"Beautiful flowers for decent money"
"Easy fast ordering Bargian prices with beautiful flowers"
"I ordered a large rose and Lily bouquet. I am very disappointed as there was more greenery than flowers. The roses aren't good quality. I contacted 123 to complain and sent them a photo and they said sorry but weren't interested in rectifying the situation. They said it would look nice when the flowers blossomed. The fact is there are very little flowers. I also ordered another bouquet of rose and fresia and again i am disappointed with the quality. I would not buy from this company again. Save your money and buy elsewhere."
"Easy to navigate round, different choices, and easy to select additions, once registered, easy to checkout"
"I brought a 50% off voucher, and I brought x2 bunches. I ordered them for my mom, they came on her birthday (the day I ordered) and the flowers were lovely, my mom loved them, I was very happy as I’ve never ordered from this site before. I was happy with the delivery, I recommended to a friend, and they then also brought some flowers A*"
"It’s easy to order and the details giving is easy to understand will order again. It’s worth every penny"
"Lush selection and cute add ons, will really make anyone who receives these gifts smile. Not too fond on having to make an account to purchase though but that’s minor✌🏽"
"Great easy to use website"
"Good service and I am very happy"
"Great choice of flowers and easy to order"
"Best and simplest Florist site I have ever ordered from, simple as 123👍 Thank you"
"Excellent, this will be the third time I have ordered flowers today. Easy to navigate website and beautiful flowers with free delivery. Excellent company, highly recommend."
123 Flowers is rated 4.44 based on 954 reviews