123 Flowers Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 123 Flowers

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

How would you rate 123 Flowers ?

"Good and easy to use, my only criticism being that you can't select "All" to look at all flower bouquets and there is no facility to sort the products (By price low to high or by popularity etc) Otherwise great site, brilliant that you offer free delivery but I think you should big this up more as a selling point! Most flower companies charge for delivery therefore "shout it from the rooftops"... or at least from your homepage! Hope this helps. :)"
"We won't know until the flowers are delivered"
"Excellent flowers and service"
"Fab easy to order simple and quick second time I've ordered both time had fantastic experience and the flowers are sooo gorgous so fresh lovely professional 10 out of 10 top marks"
"VERY GOOD SITE QUICK AND EASY TO SEE WHATS AVAILABLE AND FANTASTIC DISPLAYS OF FLOWERS CAME ACROSS THIS SITE WHILE LOOKING VIA OVER 10 DIFFERENT WEB PAGES AT THE SAME TIME I HAVE NEVER SENT FLOWERS BEFORE SO THIS WAS A FIRST AND I CHOSE 123 FLOWERS WELL SIMPLY BECAUSE IT WAS EASY AND I GOT EXACTLY WHAT I WANTED AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEY TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF BROWSING FOR THAT PERFECT BOUQUET"
6 Wyley Road
Verified Buyer
"Beautifull flowers at amazing prices and free delivery too thankyou xx"
"A beautiful and easy to use website. I am really pleased I am able to order my flowers in advance so I can rest assured that something is ticked off the long list of birthday treats. I heard about the business though Groupon and hope when the time comes the flowers are as bright and sunny as they look in the picture. Its great you can use Paypal here too as i think it is the most secure way to shop online and saves inputting card details all the time. Thank you 123 Flowers!"
"Really easy to use website with lovely selection"
"Easy to use."
"First time user and I found it very easy to use, I like the little adds on you can apply with the flowers, messages, chocolates etc. The flowers themselves look beautiful, if they arrive tomorrow as described looking similar to the photos I will be very happy and so will my girlfriend. However I must say, so far so good and I am impressed."
"I was sent some for my birthday last Saturday but the roses were dry and never opened had to throw them away after a few days, I would never buy them"
"ease of use and very clear on payment."
"simple use web site and not over complicated with loads of extras"
"Simple ordering and a nice choice"
"Web-site was clear and easy to use."
"I found just the right flowers for what I needed to help cheer up a very dear friend"
R Hindmarch
Verified Buyer
"Lovely website and images of flowers very clear. Easy too place online order. Highly recommend!"
"My daughter has just moved into her first home.... I was looking for a floral gift that included a vase that was reasonably priced. You provide cardboard vases for free so I increased the size of bouquet. Just perfect. Thank you 😀"
A Alstreite
Verified Buyer
"3 BUNCH OF FLOWERS FOR MY FAMILY THEY LOVE SUPRISES .. THANK YOU 123 FLOWERS"
A Alstreite
Verified Buyer
"absolutely amazing web site and company, my friend order surprise flowers for her mum and I see her face when she got them.! price less.!!! thank you 123 Flowers..im sure my mum will love them us well.!"
123 Flowers is rated 4.43 based on 572 reviews