123 Flowers Reviews

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how 123 Flowers made you happy

customer service
"Easy to follow flowers look good"
"Prompt service. Delivered on time. Good choice and reasonable prices. Will use again"
"My girlfriend was really pleased with the flowers. I appreciated the tracking info too."
"Ordered 100 roses different colors, i was expecting more than that, roses too short not like on the picture, roses didn't look very fresh to be honest, wouldn't order again, not worth the money. Came with royal mail, it suppose to be gift for someone, made me feel ashamed a bit."
"So disappointed in the service I received. Arrived a day late & the flowers looked pathetic-worse than something bought from the reduced section in a petrol station. Definitely no where near the right quantity of stems either. I complained & they sent another bunch out which were exactly the same as the first bunch. Will never use this site again, nor recommend it to anyone."
"This was my 3rd order and decided to go big on my order this time so chosen the £30 bouquet of roses and lilies.. this order was done over a week ago and decided to have the delivery on a day that I knew the recipient would be home ..delivery made and came and felt that it wasn't any larger than a bouquet that was cheaper.and the roses and lilies after a few hours looking like they are on the way out !!! I'm now not sure if I shall be ordering from 123 flowers again .."
"Ordered the Apricot bouquet. Roses were superb and beautifully wrapped. Highly recommend 123 flowers"
"Mum very happy. Thank you"
"Beautiful flowers, arrived in the most amazing packaging, this was sent as a gift for my NAN’s 87th birthday who couldn’t believe how amazing they were. Thank you"
"Spot on Thanks."
"Flowers sent to a 60 th Anniversary were delightful Thank you"
"Everything as requested on time good quality no fuss"
"Beautiful colourful flowers and arrived in excellent condition. Very well presented"
"Easy to use"
"I like it thank you"
"I have ordered quite a lot of flowers over the past year and the ones received from 123 Flowers have always been beautiful and seem to last longer than other flowers. I would recommend 123 Flowers to anyone wanting good quality and good value for money flowers"
"Great selection available, affordable prices. Have used previously and always been very impressed. I had a Groupon voucher which gave me an even better deal. Well worth it."
"Hi 123, I bought some flowers from 123 company at groupon on last Sunday 29/09 at 15:10pm and than until now I dont have it so just would like to know when the company will send it?I was expecting it for last tuesday for the party but anyway God knows?Thanks"
"Received some beautiful flowers. Packaged very well and flowers very fresh. Ordered some for a friend and found ordering very quick and easy. I hope my friend loves the flowers as much as I have!"
"Really good size for the price, looking forward to the first bouquet. Will definitely buy more if I like them."
123 Flowers is rated 4.45 based on 1,696 reviews