123 Flowers Reviews

Read 123 Flowers Reviews

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

Tell us how 123 Flowers made you happy
I order flowers and a vase to be delivered to my recipient, however, the vase was not sent. I sent 123flowers a message for their customer asking them to either deliver the vase or return my money and it has been 2weeks where I haven’t received anything back. This is very disappointing, I will not be using this service again. The customer service is terrible.
Great website
It was very easy to follow instructions
Great prices too!
123 Flowers delivered flowers promptly. They were beautiful and protected well in the box. They had plenty of life in them and looked really healthy. Use this company.
Amazing choice and not expensive! Can’t wait to see the flowers in person.
Easy to use. Lovely selection of flowers
Firstly, there was no email sent for confirmation and therefore no reference and secondly, most importantly I paid for them to deliver a vase along with the flowers but this was not delivered!! Very disappointed with that service and I will not be using this service again.
I ordered flowers for the Saturday before Father’s Day .. they arrived the following Monday.. 4 days after ordering .. I’ve tried to get in touch but to no avail .. I’m very disappointed and won’t be using this company again
Still not delivered 2 days later , going through a Pandemic and lock down wanted to cheer family up no reply, took my money and 2 days later still not delivered!
Really happy with these, good delivery, nice vase
Lovely selection of flowers at great prices
Brilliant service, affordable price and very easy to use, would highly recommend!
Very nice website good value
Good selection for all occasions,plus good prices.
Beautiful plant and well packaged - will definitely use 123 flowers again
easy to use, and up to now the delivery has been prompt, and flowers have been superb, very happy with this company, and very convienient,. thankyou
Easy to use website with a beautiful range of flowers
Really pretty flowers and my mum loved the free vase! They also lasted for over a week. Will order again for sure!
Recipient was delighted with the flowers from 123
Recipient very happy with flowers thank you
I ordered a pineapple plant it came 2 days later but the health of the plant is 100% will order from here again.
123 Flowers is rated 4.49 based on 2,169 reviews