123 Flowers Reviews

Read 123 Flowers Reviews

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

Tell us how 123 Flowers made you happy
Arrived on time and were beautiful 😊
Good value for money excellent service delivered on time.
Really good service
Delivered on time as promise, will use again.
Not delivered despite paying extra for next day delivery - unbelievably bad customer servive - hopefully flowers and extras will arrive tomorrow 3 days late.
The flowers are beautiful. But the “ go extra large” size is a little smaller than expected
I ordered flowers for a friend- was delivered as expected and kept updated throughout. She was very pleased with them
I was astounded! Wonderful bowl of Orchids ordered on Saturday morning were delivered to a remote Norfolk village less than 24 hours later ... what service! Thank you so much.
Delivered well in time for my Aunts 100th Birthday
I bought a bunch of tulips for my grandparents’ 66th wedding anniversary and my gran was over the moon when they arrived on time and in really good condition! I had never used 123 before but will definitely be a return customer!
Great.Thank you
Brilliant service with fast delivery! 10 out of 10 xx
NO FLOWERS or EXTRA GIFTS DELIVERED - when queried money was just refunded no offer to deliver or any compensation - VERY POOR.
She love it beautiful the flowers so gorgeous, I'm so happy over mood thank you so much for the flowers 💐
Sent these flowers to a relative going through a very tough time. The "Rainbow Bouquet " certainly lived up to its name. It brought a bit of joy and colour to her life at a very dark time. Thank you so much.
I ordered a bouquet for a friend's birthday last minute, not only did I get free delivery but the quality of the flowers was fab.
As we were in lockdown and my Mum lives in another city, I decided this year to order her some flowers online for delivery on mothers day.
I decided on 123Flowers because they seemed to be the best value compared to the other online flower shops.
My only gripe is that like all other online flower companies you tend to overpay for what you get... If you went to a shop or supermarket you would get much more for your money. I guess thats the trade off for the convenience of using this kind of service.
Having said that I was happy with the service and the flowers arrived on what I imagine is one of the busiest days of the year for these kind of companies.
No complaints from me then as the flowers arrived on my chosen day and my mum was delighted with them.
So if you do need to use an online flower delivery service then I can happily recommend 123Flowers.
I sent some tulips to my daughter for her birthday and she was delighted with them.
Excellent service & lovely flowers, Will definitely use again
Each part of the order was great the delivery was on time and the recipient was delighted
123 Flowers is rated 4.69 based on 11,801 reviews