123 Flowers Reviews

Read 123 Flowers Reviews

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

Tell us how 123 Flowers made you happy
Website is easy to use, flowers delivered on time and the recipient was so pleased with the quality of the flowers, they lasted for weeks! Will definately use 123Flowers again!
For some reason it did not allow an easy purchase I had to do it 2-3 times. However got there in the end.
Fantastic service and the flowers were delivered so well and my mum was absolutely delighted with her flowers and so impressed with the whole service. Cannot recommend this company enough. I have just ordered some more flowers for my friend for her birthday. Order now you will not be disappointed. Thank you so much. One very happy customer.
We ordered flowers for both our mums. Delivery was on time and they both called to say how lovely the flowers were :-) We'll be using 123flowers again ! Thank you.
Bouquet received was wilted and nowhere near the amount of flowers as the website photo. Totally embarrassed when I saw them. Never again! Please have a look at the photo I took as soon as the flowers arrived and compare to the website photo which supposed to be the same size.
Beautiful flowers, brilliant choice of delivery dates.
Absolutely stunning flowers with amazing service
I have used 123 flowers on several occasions and have found them to be a supplier of beautiful flowers and great value for money. 10 out of 10
Excellent service and flower lasted ages.
Excellent prompt service, really impressed.
Easy and great flowers
Thank you for bringing such joy to my Mom, who ended up in a Care Home after getting Covid. 123-Flowers has been excellent, reliable and a key link for us in Canada and our Mom - Thank you so much!
123 Flowers 5 star review on 13th July 2021
My first order was fantastic and the wife was very pleased, the second order not so good, flowers dying after a couple of days, thought I would give them a third go to see how they performed, but if no good it will be their last!!!!!!!!!
I am buying a flowers for the second time . My sister loved the flowers I sent to her last time so I decided to come back.
Always accurate delivery and good deals to be had
So easy thank you
Using 123 Flowers was simply and straightforward. The choice of flowers was very good and the prices very reasonable. I will definitely use them again.
Great service and price thanks
Easy ordering, good selection and can trust them to deliver on time! Can’t go wrong with this flower company!
Have always found the flowers fresh and well tagged Great delivery too , very timely
123 Flowers is rated 4.69 based on 11,905 reviews