123 Flowers Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend 123 Flowers

enquiries@123-flowers.co.uk

123 Flowers, Prestige Gifting Ltd, E Mill Dean Clough

Tell us how 123 Flowers made you happy

"horrible serviss>>>>>>> i order one week before for friend flowers for 10th december and thry delivery just nexr day around 11 clock how that possible?they evan when u do order not ask u the time u want make delivery.and flowers not the same like on the picture more lives then flowers.never not gona use them serviss"
Posted 22 minutes ago
"Easy to use website. Will use again"
"Quick booking service and easy payment. Appreciate the free delivery, too!"
"OMG this was the easiest site I have ever placed an order with. The flower selection is fantastic and the prices are so reasonable. I will use this site for all occasions for my huge family in the UK. Living in the U.S. makes this a wonderful way to send love to those you love!!!"
"looked at quite a few flower sites, yours caught my eye, nice easy site to use, flowers look lovely,( I could almost smell them) very good price. Thankyou."
"Can only comment on order process, items not yet received. Very easy to order. Nice clear website, slightly limited on choice. Free delivery option, a distinct advantage, hence the order."
"Even for me who is a luddite,this site was so simple and easy to use.Idiot proof,I wish others were just as good.Thankyou 123 Flowers. M.A.Bennett.(Nottingham)"
"Very helpful site easy to use."
"A first class service as always ..always have my custom in past and present...first class...and thanks to all hard working staff...kind regards..Neil Parkes .esq.."
"Well thought out website, different sized bouquets."
"Lovely choice of flowers! Easy to order and great price."
"DO NOT USE THE FREE DELIVERY OPTION IF YOU WANT YOUR FLOWERS TO BE DELIVERED ON THE DAY YOU REQUESTED! I’M VERY DISAPPOINTED THAT MY FLOWERS WERE NOT DELIVERED ON THE DAY I’D ASKED FOR. IF I HAD PAID FOR TRACKED DELIVERY THEN I HAVE BEEN TOLD I WOULD HAVE GOT THEM. WOULD I USE AGAIN NO! PS PAID FOR A LARGE BOUQUET. IT’SNOT WHAT ID CALL A LARGE BOUQUET. I SHALL STICK WITH THE SAYING YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!"
"So easy to navigate, great layout and such a wide variety of different items."
"I ordered the flowers for delivery Monday I rang we'd said they couldn't track them .I said but I picked a delivery day,they said but you have to pay extra for a definite day,I said then why let people pick day,flowers arived Thur and the roses aren't yellow looks ratty I ordered large and nothing like pick so disappointed IL not be ordering again"
"Great service beautiful flowers"
"Quick and easy to use."
"Found your site delightful to follow with abundance of lovely colours of the bouquets for every occasion. Easy steps to follow in payments section made the whole process very simple."
"Beautiful Flowers at a very good price"
"Good selection with fast delivery tracked option."
"I ordered flowers for a 90th Birthday present, Mine was the only present that did not arrive, they were ordered on Friday for monday delivery. When they arrived a day late they were not as photo had led me to expect. Will not be ordering again."
123 Flowers is rated 4.44 based on 1,096 reviews