BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.

About BlindsCo Ltd.: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy

"A comedy of errors... I don't usually write reviews but they made me feel so special! Too much to explain but i really tried with them and only gave up after 3 months, 2 deliveries and 20 / 30 calls with customer service when they refused to speed up a 3rd delivery and offered what amounted to a £10 discount... they were generally rude and unhelpful after THEY had 1st delivered the wrong size and no frame and 2nd delivered the wrong size and wrong frame which was also damaged... plenty of other sites, go elsewhere!"
"blinds damaged in transit returned------ phoned them up sent replacement straight away no hassle---- received them next day would recommend them ---- excellent service"
"Ordered the lemon venetian blinds for an elderly friend and delivery was prompt, within a week. Blinds were easy to fit and look great. She is delighted with them and we will be ordering again :-)"
"Absolutely brilliant. We had a slight problem with one blind and without any quibbles I was informed a replacement was on its way. Fantastic customer services and especially James who dealt with is from the start and was professional courteous and polite . Can't rate this company high enough . Thank you"
"I bought 6 blinds, they were of great value and a lot cheaper than other companies. Great customer service when I rang for a update, delivered when promised. I have recommended them to friends, definitely would use again. 5 stars."
"Easy ordering process for our perfect fit venetian blinds. They were so easy to fit and look absolutely fabulous. Customer service great. Highly recommend them."
"Had estimates from majors blind fitters but took Blinds Direct at their word for simple fitting. They are simple to fit, quality blinds look great, easy to follow instructions, very quick delivery and I saved hundreds! Very happy with Blinds Direct."
"I wanted a new perforated blind for my kitchen so I placed an order with Blinds Direct Online. The blind arrived within a week of ordering and fitted perfectly. I was so pleased that I then ordered three more, these also arrived within a week of ordering. Although there was a problem with one blind the excellent Customer Services Dept resolved this issue extremely quickly and efficiently. I highly recommend this company for its excellent products and customer service."
"I ordered a blind, the information advised that it should be dispatched within the next 8 working days. After 10 working days I chased up my order to be told it will be dispatched after after the 28th of the month, I ordered it on my the 5th. I was not happy I replied back why then advise within 8working days. I got no reply. I don’t know why they could not have either 1. sent an update email saying sorry there has been a delay or 2. Been honest on the order email stating 16 working days. I then got an automated email on the 25th stating my blind is on its way. Blind is lovely just the colour I’d thought it would be, delivered in good packaging. The company just need to brush up on communication or be honest with how long the blind is going to take. If I’d known how long it was going to take I might have gone elsewhere."
"first class blinds measurements were spot on and very easy to fit , aftersales was very good , I will be using again .."
"Ordered 2 blackout roller blinds...both arrived very well packaged, ...and they arrived when we were advised they would,...so that was a good start....when we put the blinds up, which was so easy to do,.. they look amazing...the quality of the material is second to none...and the roller mechanisum is so smooth and easy to use....we are so impressed...we would recommend Blinds Direct Online to any that needs blinds,... and the purchase price and service is just amazing....would def order again...."
"Big mistake ordering from this company, They lie to your face, called three times and my blinds still not with me. Stay away DO not order from them. Apart from the money and the product not deliver as per order more important is your health getting upset wasting your nerves and time with a customer service that lies and lies over again."
"It took three weeks for the company to tell me the fabric was no longer available. Good quality blind but poor customer service"
"Put up my new blinds today and they look fab and what's even better was the price 5 blinds only cost£200.00"
"Almost one year on and the last pair of blinds I ordered still look great so I had no hesitation in re-ordering more. The quality, delivery times and accuracy adhering to my measurements were again very impressive all at a great price. Thanks again!"
"Don't normally feel compelled to add a review, but service and speed of delivery on 20 perfect fit venetian blinds was great. Praise where praise is due, thanks."
"Very good product ! Matte white Venetian blind 180cm x 110cm Perfect size ,easy fitting,great packaging and delivered on time ! Will definitely use again when needed Thanks"
"Asked for £11 extra for postage after order placed. Blind arrived and the material was very thin and this caused the colour to be differentvon the bottom where the plastic strip went through. There was no stitching just a clip. The chain was very a very flimsy plastic and kept snapping when i used it. I contacted the company to be told this was normal and a safety feature I have other blinds that do not snap apart when used . I was also advised it was my own fault for not ordering a sample to check the material. I will not be using them again"
"Good blinds at a very reasonable price coupled with a professional ans personal service. Highly recommended!"
"Silver metallic blind looked great against blue wet wall. Excellent quality and prompt friendly service"
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.51 based on 341 reviews