BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

88% of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.

About BlindsCo Ltd.: Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how BlindsCo Ltd. made you happy

"A top quality item delivered very quickly."
"Great blinds. Good quality, perfect fit, and competitive price. Would certainly use this company again."
"Ordered 2 blinds...Arrived 2 days early that was great.... Measurements were spot on.....So easy to put up and good quality.... Great colour goes in my lounge perfect.... Great price... Me and my hubby are very happy with our purchase... Thanks regards"
"When the blind arrived there was a problem with the rail the blind would not open and close properly. On the 10th of February I phoned them and they said that they would see another one urgently. Dispite many phone calls and emails it as still not arrived. On the last phone conversation I said that I had waited long enough and asked them to collect the blind and issue a refund yet again I have heard nothing from them My advise would be to buy from another company"
"Excellent product, just what I needed, quality, easy fitting and perfect measurement, I will be buying more."
"Ordered qty 3 blinds , Quality very good after a couple of little hickups they are all fitted and look really good. I mentioned a couple of hickups but customer service is supurb and I cannot praise them enough for their attention and service. I am about to order two more blinds for the front of the house."
"They refused my return request even though the order arrived very late after the completion of the project!! If you want to buy from them you need to know there return policy not true."
"Very very pleased with the service and quality of the roller blinds that I received great company would highly recommend will be ordering from them defiantly again"
"NEW BUILD HOME? don't buy from Blinds Direct they have no system in place to deal with couriers who cannot find your address. Customer service will put notes on the system no one reads or actions. Over a month later and no blinds. They refused a refund and promised a new delivery date for an alternative address (one they could find) guess what they missed the delivery date. appalling service.."
"This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. After using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond in between emails. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for adjustment. Horrendous!"
"This is by far the worst company I could ever imagine purchasing products from. We made an order for one blind initially which took over 6 weeks to arrive and with no valid reason for this. I stupidly gave the company the benefit of doubt as they were competitive in their pricing. However, there is a very good reason for this! This is what happened to us. Our blinds were left outside in the rain without any notification that they were at our property. All the packaging was damaged and our wooden blinds were wet. One of our blinds is broke as the materials used are very flimsy. Also, after using the online guide from blinds direct the blinds didn’t fit and were too short for our windows. One in particular was over 2 cm too short meaning it just fell out of its bracket. When going back to customer service to resolve this matter they took days to respond to emails. The emails went backwards and forwards. They have now asked me to pay the difference and shipping even though I paid the £10 for free adjustment. Overall it has been a horrendous experience and the blinds don’t look good!"
"I ordered a roller blind for the kitchen. Very good quality and a perfect fit. Would have no hesitation in ordering from them again and recommending them. Quick delivery too."
"I purchased two standard Venetian blinds at a very reasonable price and they look fab ! Very pleased 😊"
"I’ve just installed my wooden blinds and they look amazing. I would definitely recommend Blinds Direct. The quality is very good and a very reasonable price. I ordered 3 samples which arrived in 2 days and the blinds arrived within 6 days. I even had to contthem as I had made a mistake on the order. The customer service was brilliant."
"I ordered a standard blind. One arrived which was clearly used or ex display. I informed Blinds Direct and they have been fobbing me off for a month. They keep trying to blame the manufacturer and saying the manufacturer will collect. Needless to say that "the manufacturer" has not been in contact. My contact is with Blinds Direct not some nameless third party. A very poor "used" item. Pathetic customer service If i could award minus 5 Stars, I would It would have been far easier for this company just to send me a new unopened blind...instead, they have naffed me off, made an enemy....one which they really do not want to make ......."
"We placed and paid for an order on the 5th October and today is 25th October. We still have NOT received the blinds."
"I am really pleased with my Venetian blinds quality really good at a fraction of the cost of the ones I was replacing in my conservatory and even delivered ahead of schedule. Fantastic customer service would seriously recommend this company. I will definitely shop here again."
"Bought 6 venetian blinds came very well packed and are very good blinds, bought 2 more also came quickly and we'll packed, I recommend them highly"
"Very good product and very helpful staff. Such a good price and fast dispatch - would recommend to anyone !"
"I ordered blinds online on their website curtains-blinds.co.uk and spend 515.36. I paid via Paypal. I only got confirmation from Paypal that I paid but nothing from Blinds Direct to acknowledge my order. I then enquired with them and was told via e-mail that they have no record of my order and when I rang they could not find anything either. I have now opened a case on Paypal and asked for my money back."
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.51 based on 341 reviews