BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

of reviewers recommend BlindsCo Ltd.
Read  BlindsCo Ltd. Reviews

About BlindsCo Ltd.:

PLEASE NOTE WE ARE IN NO WAY AFFILATED WITH BLINDS DIRECT - THEY ARE A SEPERATE COMPANY

Blinds Direct Online are a well established UK based company who specialise in made to fit luxury blinds for your home or workplace.

Customer focused, we pride ourselves at being the best in our business; constantly striving to improve our service. Being UK based, we are easily contactable and are with you every step of the way when selecting the perfect blinds for you.

Quick easy and good prices
Hi there

Thank you so much for a five star rating! We strive to bring our customers a service that is effortless right the way through the purchasing process. Enjoy your blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent product and easily assembled.
Hi Diane

I just want to take this opportunity to thank you for your kind review and we hope to see you return to BlindsCo in the future.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent product, easy to fit, great quality and quick delivery!!
Hi Chris

Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments regarding our service and the quality of it. We do hope to see you again soon.

The BlindsCo Team
Arrived within timescales. Good price. I ordered a verticals with split opening in the center, I got what I ordered however didn’t read all the detail I presumed like my others the open/shut pole would be at the very left of my blinds, however it sits in the middle of my window! I then read the full description and this is what it says however doesn’t look great !
Hi Julie

Thank you for your review.
yes, the wand will always sit on the side that aids the stack to sit where they are meant to. Sadly there isn't much we can do when it isn't at fault of the company, however we may be able to offer you a slight discount should you choose to reorder those blinds.
Great quality
Hi Laura

We are so happy you love the quality! enjoy!

- The BlindsCo Team
Excellent fast service, blinds are exactly as expected would recommend.
Hi Stewart
Thank you for your great review. We do pride ourselves on our fast service and quality products. We also value your potential recommendation, then we know we are doing it right.

Thanks again - The BlindsCo Team
Blinds arrived and were really easy to install. Though they came without instructions I went back to the website and followed the fitting video. Really pleased with the look as it finishes the room.
Thank you for your review. I am glad you found the website so easy to use, we have a lot of useful information on there about fitting and measuring your blinds, and our customer service team are more than happy to offer further assistance if needed. We pride ourselves on the quality of our product and our service so we are happy to see that you are pleased with the finished product.

The BlindsCo Team
easy to use online ordering, prompt delivery and excellent product.
Hi Steve
Thank you for your review. We are so happy you found our site so easy to use and rate the quality of our product. Enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent Service and product... delivered on time.
Thank you for your kind review. We are so glad you were happy with our service. Enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Recived fast and easy to fit
Thank you so much for your review. Enjoy your new blinds.

From the BlindsCo team.
Large selection of colours and sizes; fast delivery; easy installation. Love it.
Hi Petr

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad you were happy with our service from start to finish. Enjoy your new blinds.
I can't praise Amy in Customer Services enough for her help and assistance with our order.
Thank you so much for your lovely comments. It was a pleasure to help you Carronne.
I recently purchased a blind unfortunately it turned up damaged. I contacted this company and told them. The person on the end of the phone was very helpful and a week or so later I reveived a new one. The blind is lovely quality and I would definately recommend using this company, I will be using them again in the future.
Thank you so much for your kind review Mrs Cain. Although the original blind was damaged in transit i am so happy to see you are happy with our service and the quality of our product.

The BlindsCo Team
I ordered the blinds to be 400mm wide and clicked the box for "Exact" size which is for it to be hung externally yet they came 365mm. The company tell me they reduce the size for the mechanism to fit the the internall window yet it was to be hung externally. Surely " Exact" size should be for the actual blind but they say it includes the mechanism. They would not accept this and refused to sort the problem. I will not be using them again. Disgusted !!!!!
Wow! My bespoke blinds arrived super quick and were every bit the great quality I hoped for. I'm no accomplished DIY person by any means but I had the 2 blinds fitted & working in 45 mins. So impressed, I'm looking round the house to see if it could benefit from more blinds!
Hi Phil

Thank you so much for your kind review. We do pride ourselves on our fast delivery times. We are so happy to see you were pleased with our service, we hope to hear from you in the future. In the meantime enjoy your new blinds.

The BlindsCo Team
Excellent value for money - Quick delivery and good quality - easy to follow fitting instructions and the blinds look great -
I have had an absolute nightmare taking delivery of a blind and then when it finally arrived it is missing key parts!!! I feel like dealing with this blind has become my full time job - shouldn’t ordering a blind online be straightforward?
Brilliant service, nothing was a problem. The quality was great and the price very reasonable, will be recommending this company.
Ordered 7 blinds. They were delivered promptly, are superb value for money and all the sizes were spot on. Will definitely order again in future.
Over the last couple of years I have placed 3 separate orders for a total of 6 Venetian blinds . These have all been delivered promptly , are well made to the exact measurements as required. Very easy to fit, top quality product at a great price. They look great, have proved durable and I would definitely recommend this company
BlindsCo Ltd. is rated 4.64 based on 362 reviews