Your Survey Ltd Reviews

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Your Survey Ltd 5 star review on 16th May 2017
More Photos & Videos
well written survey
Found online when searching for a home buyers survey; customer service centre called me straight away and booked in a local surveyor to visit the property we were purchasing. Very competitive pricing - Absolutely amazing service, the report was easy to read and uncovered some things we weren't aware with on the property that allowed us to renegotiate our offer and has made us prioritise the works we will do going forward.
Absolutely recommend you get a survey!
Excellent value very pleased with the report
A prompt and efficient service
Very good service , detailed report easy to understand , will use them again as the property surveyed I'm probably not purchasing .
Quick response. Very happy customer .
I actually couldn't believe how easy and seamless this service was. Easy to book. I had a query which was answered straight away. There was a human to book the survey with. Payment was easy. The survey was done quickly and the report was thorough. Good job!
Quick turnaround, we booked the survey for the following week, the report was done within 2-3 days. The survey had lots of photos and gave us the info we needed.
Very efficient and thorough. Booked fairly quickly.
Comprehensive and thorough and it was a good price
We were very happy with the service from start to finish. Good customer service, and a very thorough report. Would reccomend them most definatley.
quickly booking
quickly report
Efficient service with my survey being carried out the day after ordering. Good value for money with survey report being received within a few days. I had to ask for the discount offered to be taken from the amount due which was the only slight issue.
Great service. I would use them again.
Very good service at competitive prices!
Booked online the survey happened in a couple of days later reasonable priced very happy indeed stress free recommend to anyone cheers
Very pleasedwith how thorough our survey was, enabled us to make a informed decision about property we were going to purchase and highlighted alot of points we had not even seen or considered. Quick and efficient service. Would definitely use again.
I wasn't sure about using this company as I noted a couple of negative reviews on-line however I could not have been happier with the service I received. The survey was booked and carried out within a couple of days of making payment and the results came back very promptly. The surveyor had clearly done a very thorough job and it was a great help to my purchase. I would definitely recommend this company.
Very professional company.
Survey was organised within 24hrs. Report was urgent and received within 5 days. Requested a call from the surveyor to clarify a few things and was called back promptly.
Very quick and friendly service
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 617 reviews