Your Survey Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read Your Survey Ltd Reviews

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Your Survey gave a really poor service and were very unprofessional I recommend people looking for a stress free experience go elsewhere. The company made mistakes right from the beginning and I was constantly having to chase them. Firstly my survey was not booked in even after payment because of an employee error. I was told I would be put as priority but the survey was booked over a week later (so two weeks from payment). Then the company they enlisted to do my survey was uncontactable they wouldn’t return any calls or answer emails. The survey was carried out and yet no body contacted me to confirm and then a week later I needed to phone again to chase the report. I was twice given false promises that it would be ready the next day. In total it took 13 days (10 working days) for the report to be sent. I emailed the manager to complain about the poor service I had received and they didn’t even have the decency to apologise, the manager has still not responded to my complaint. Very disappointing service at a stressful time of buying a house, where there are time constraints and important decisions to be made based on the survey. DO NOT USE!
Whilst the survey content was excellent the overall process was a complete shambles with nobody taking responsibility. Having asked at point of booking for a verbal update post survey, I was assured I would receive a call the night of the survey with provisional feedback pending the written report. No such call was received, Your Survey Ltd then simply gave me the surveyors mobile number and left me to chase him. All messages to the surveyor were completely ignored meaning I had no feedback until the written report was received. Numerous chase calls to Your Surveys Ltd simply resulted in trainees being blamed, the survey visit having apparently been moved (it had not) and general disinterest. I was promised a call by the Manager but that never materialised either. Honest opinion, don't bother if the matter is urgent or needs fast results, simply not worth the trouble. Whether the fault lies with Your Surveys Ltd, Farrell Mills who did the survey or Tony Flynn the surveyor I doubt I will ever find out but not the way to do business in 2015.
Hi Peter,
you instructed us on the 8th and had your property inspected on the 13th with the report sent via email on the 16th. I am sorry to hear that you didn't receive verbal feedback as this was on the system. I will chase this up with the surveyor to find out what happened. Im happy to hear you were pleased with your report and hope this experience hasn't put you off using us again. We do value your custom and take onboard all comments.

Kind Regards

Tony Leishman
It was late. If you can't deliver in the 5 days you state in your marketing material, don't commit to it.
Waited 8 days for report. When it did come, it told me nothing that anyone with common sense would already know.
Shockingly poor service, spent a ridiculous amount of time on the phone just trying to get the survey after the money was taken from my account. Survey was below average.
Excellent service good report and after assistance explanations would highly recommend.
Agent was polite and well presented, explained what he was going to do
Very professional and efficient service. Highly recommended and would definitely use again.
The call centre was not very efficient, and took 2-3 weeks to arrange the appointment, having assured us it could be done immediately. However, once Tony was on the case, he could not have been more thorough and helpful. He delivered his report to us by email the next day, and it was detailed and covered everything we wanted to know. In the unlikely event of us ever moving again, we would have no hesitation in using him again. Thank you Tony!
Communication issues post report. When I phoned the number given on the report I was told that I could not speak to the surveyor on the phone but had to email. No response to two emails from the email address given so I giggled and found an alternative email address which was responded to. Response was unhelpful and unprofessional. Would definitely not recommend this surveyor
Good value. Survey was booked in with the estate agents within a week. Amazingly Survery was done on a Friday and Monday morning at 8.30am I had my Homebuyers report emailed to me,
The report and survey was very good - of a high standard - however, the booking of it was terrible. We originally booked a survey that was cancelled because one of your staff wrote down the wrong number of the card for payment. I then had a call from the vendor of the property stating that the next survey was cancelled because of payment problems - which was very indiscreet of your company and was untrue! A girl from your company then telephoned - she had no record of my previous conversation with your staff - at which point I considered it might be a scam and was just going to cancel!! - she again took details and the survey was left for yet another week The survey report is excellent and if I had not had the problems with administration I would have given 5 stars based on the report - but to be honest you are lucky to get 3! :-(
Thank you for your review, we do take on board your comments in efforts to further develop our customer service. With regards to the change of the booking date, we held the original date up until the day before inspection and called you several times in-between as we had the wrong payment details, I know you feel this was our fault but this could have easily been miss communicated over the phone.

As we were not able to get hold of you (I believe we did leave voice mails) unfortunately we had to cancel the inspection. We can not send the surveyor to inspect without payment as in some instances a customer may change their mind.

Once you got back in touch we re-booked as soon as possible. I am sorry for any inconvenience this caused, we did try several times to contact you before cancelling the booking, as you can imagine we did not want to loose your custom.

Its great to hear that you are happy with the surveyors report and I do hope that you would use us again in the future.
Very easy to book and confirm with dates available within a week. Disappointing that I had to phone and chase my report, which wasn't released due to my T&Cs not being uploaded. However, when I did it was remedied straight away and the service was great! I'd recommend, it was hassle free and as a first time buyer that gave me confidence I'd made the right choice. Thanks!
When I initially enquired about how long it would take for a surveyor to go and view the property I was given the impression that it would be no longer than a week but the appointment was booked 11 days in the future. I was asked to fill in and sign t & c which I returned on the same day 17th May as I thought the provisos stated that the survey could not take place until I did. The visit was on the 27th May, because of Bank Holiday I allowed some more time than the 2-3 working days before I contacted the surveyor when I had not received the report ie 3rd June. The surveyor told me it was done but had not been sent as I had not filled in the t & c form. She did say she had been having problems with her email. I re sent the form and then she sent the report. I'm concerned that had I not made contact I would still be sitting waiting for it as no one had alerted me to the problem. i would have liked a hard copy of the report as it is quite a difficult document to keep referring back digitally. if you could send me a hard copy it would be very helpful. Thank you
Hi Barbara, the surveyors availability and the inspection date can vary as we have to arrange access to the property when its convenient for the vendor (current owner). you were made aware of this on your receipt which detailed the inspection date which you had ample time to query if you were not happy with the date arranged. the surveyors aim to send reports within 3-5 working days not 2-3, this is only an aim, yes it sometimes can be quicker and sometimes a little later. You had your inspection 10 days after you instructed and your report 5 working days after the inspection. The (2 star) review seems harsh as you were provided with a good service I'm not sure i understand the issue? I have also since sent you a hard copy of the repot in the post, I hope this helps.
Thank You.
I would have liked to be able to talk to the surveyor, before the site visit; this way I think I could have refined the brief and achieved more out of the process. I did submit a couple of questions with my returned application but these were not dealt with. The on-line process is quick and convenient, and a good price, but another time I might prefer a direct contact.
excellent survey gave us the information we didn't want to know( a number of issues). But this gave us a opportunity to sort out things before we finalise our purchase.
YourSurvey proved a good choice for our Homebuyer report. We first went to our local Surveyor and then checked pricing with YourSurvey and found them to be considerably cheaper whilst promising a RICS Surveyor and the same service. The arrangements were made in a similar timeframe to our local Surveyor. The survey itself was on schedule although the Surveyor didn't have all necessary information regarding contact details nor did he call 30 minutes ahead of arrival causing some delay. The survey was conducted effectively, verbal summary provided on the day and the electronic copy of the report provided within three working days - albeit containing a couple of clerical errors that were remedied when pointed out and the amended report resent very quickly. A satisfactory service and one I would use again largely due to considerable cost saving.
Booked on the Monday, report received by Thursday, great standard and for much less than quoted elsewhere (we're talking hundreds of pounds less). If you're comfortable with online services (e.g. not speaking to many human beings, reading what they email to you thoroughly and want a quick and easy service without any stress), pick these guys. If you're wanting someone to call you every time something happens, probably best to go directly to a local surveyor. Brilliant service for me, though, really took the stress out of it all around. Big thanks. :)
Very competitive pride, fast survey, very in depth report. Can not fault this service if you require a home buyers report
Very effiecient and comprehensive survey. Dealing with staff very pleasant .,survey arranged very quickly and full report returned within days.would reccomend without hesitation.
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 590 reviews