Your Survey Ltd Reviews

Read Your Survey Ltd Reviews

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Your Survey Ltd 5 star review on 16th May 2017
More Photos & Videos
I would definitely recommend Your Survey, they were very professional, kept in touch with me at every stage and the survey was undertaken smoothly and the completed report was returned within two days. Very impressed. Thank you!
I was really impressed with Your Survey. They gave me a good price and kept me well informed throughout the process. They also set decent expectations of timings. And although they had initially said it would take 5-10 days for the report, then they said 2-5 days, I had a call the same day as the survey was done to say that the report would be with me shortly. The report was clear and also had photos of anything they have highlighted. Thank you so much for good service throughout!
Excellent service.
Quick and easy to arrange a survey,friendly staff,they don't take the money untill survey is done,competitive prices.
Prompt and accurate at a good price.
Thank you.
We were very pleased with the prompt service, booking appointment, prompt survey and prompt survey report within 5 working days. The Quality of the report was good and the cost of the service was very competitive. We didn't need a specialist survey as the building was fairly modern and we are very satisfied that we can make a good decision on buying the property and now we will go ahead with the solicitors searches. Thank you for your good work.
Oh yes very easy to arrange and amazingly quick the survey was carried out next day. Received the completed survey report within 3 days. Very comprehensive with an easy to follow system which assess problems to be delt with problems which require immediate action and no problems found with a colour system and numbers
Very pleased with the survey the speed of getting it done and the great price
Good service!
Excellent Service. Very good report received within a few days included pictures. Call received before report sent to advise which was a nice touch. Would recommend to others.
Very good! Very happy with this!
I highly recommend this company.Quick response,reasonable prices,very professional.The survey was emailed to me and everything explained in details.
Great service value for money.
On time and comprehensive
very fast service from start to finish excellent information in report
This is the second time I have used this service. Smooth and professional with no hick ups. Would recommend as cost effective for the service they provide.
Quick and easy to use Your Survey Ltd. And the actual surveyor sent out in my particular case, Malcom? Oustanding!
well written survey
Found online when searching for a home buyers survey; customer service centre called me straight away and booked in a local surveyor to visit the property we were purchasing. Very competitive pricing - Absolutely amazing service, the report was easy to read and uncovered some things we weren't aware with on the property that allowed us to renegotiate our offer and has made us prioritise the works we will do going forward.
Absolutely recommend you get a survey!
Excellent value very pleased with the report
A prompt and efficient service
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 617 reviews