Your Survey Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

"We booked Your Survey to carry out a homebuyer report, paid in full in advance. They were booked to complete the survey on Wednesday, Thursday afternoon 430pm I get a call from them to say that the surveyor ran out of time yesterday! This is totally unacceptable, why they couldn’t call and notify us Wednesday when they knew it was not going to be completed is very frustrating, we are now awaiting a refund and delayed with our move as trying to source another company to complete the report. I don’t trust that their rescheduled appointment will be carried out and they weren’t able to book us in until another weeks time. I would not recommend your survey, they were not apologetic or understood that I should have been notified earlier so I could have sourced another surveyor sooner and not missed out on this week, so having to try a different company as of next week.."
Paul Bradshaw
Verified Buyer
"Very professional and efficient service. Highly recommended and would definitely use again."
Carole Green
Verified Buyer
"Professional. Report received very quickly. Easy to read and understand. A good experience"
Lynn Fishwick
Verified Buyer
"Very professional service. Quick response I was surprised on how quick I got my survey done. It was in depth and everything was covered and More. I would recommend this company to friends and family . Could not fault them ."
"Very good customer services, prompt replies to emails and survey confirmed. Excellent survey report emailed direct to you within 5 days. Good job."
Julie Ann Altree
Verified Buyer
"I am very pleased with my survey. It was very thorough and helped me a lot on deciding to whether to go ahead with the purchase of the property. I would have no hesitation in using Your Survey again in the future."
Steven Skipsey
Verified Buyer
"Great service and a reasonable price. Staff were polite and helpful. The survey was comprehensive and provided good advise."
Laurie Canham
Verified Buyer
"The call centre was not very efficient, and took 2-3 weeks to arrange the appointment, having assured us it could be done immediately. However, once Tony was on the case, he could not have been more thorough and helpful. He delivered his report to us by email the next day, and it was detailed and covered everything we wanted to know. In the unlikely event of us ever moving again, we would have no hesitation in using him again. Thank you Tony!"
"Quick service and great advice contained in the Survey."
Michael Rogers
Verified Buyer
"Very quick and efficient service. Also received detailed results within 24 hours"
Mr Ronald & Mrs Julie Wakeford
Verified Buyer
"Great service. Thorough easy to understand report"
Tracey & Stephen Speke
Verified Buyer
"Was an easy experience from start to finish. A great price and super quick survey, the report was back with me in a couple of days. Highly reccomended"
Paul Stevenson & Elizabeth Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"The whole experience was efficient and professional , and one that we would confidently recommend ."
Mr & Mrs Turner
Verified Buyer
"quick and easy to use, speedy report. good fair price"
Susan Sankey & Madelane Morley
Verified Buyer
"Quick response, everything sorted out for us, no hassle, would recommend"
"Booking the survey was straightforward and efficient. The actual survey was completed quickly and the report received within the stated timescales. I would not hesitate to use Your Survey Ltd again."
"Very competitive pricing and quick delivery of homebuyers report. Would use again"
Rachel Wynne & Gary Whittam
Verified Buyer
"We was going to leave the surveyor report however after some consideration we chose to go ahead with this one and we are so pleased we did. The report we recieved was clear to understand and very detailed which gave us much more faith in buying our first family home together Thankyou!"
"----------"
Mr & Mrs Fielding
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service good price very thorough report Received report within 2 days even though it was Easter"
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 521 reviews