Your Survey Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read Your Survey Ltd Reviews

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Booking was easy, dates confirmed, survey went ahead as planned and the report was available within 48 hours.
2nd time I've used your survey as really efficient and a good price
Booked and paid for survey Wednesday, survey done Friday, a comprehensive report arrived Monday. You don't often get that these days.
Very thorough report identified issues i never thought existed on the target property
Still awaiting paperwork from survey visit from the Friday 22 Jan of which I have paid for
Fantastic service, report received and very detailed and comprehensive
He did well he surveyed the most important places
We were very impressed with the speed and ease of booking our survey with Your Survey. We were advised a local surveyor was available the following week, where others had advised up to a 4 week wait, in addition the survey was very competitively priced. The survey was thorough and Tony took the time to call us and talk us through the main findings which was much appreciated. We received the written report the same day and really appreciated the level of detail and descriptions provided. We would highly recommend Your Survey and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
A very comprehensive survey and report at a fair price. Very pleased all round.
Excellent service with quick responses to my queries & concerns. Very quick reply on actual survey.
The level 2 survey was very good and thorough with useful suggestions for further investigations
Easy booking system, friendly staff and very detailed, easy to read reports. Had the company recommended to me and would definitely recommend to others,
Used this company twice and both times very efficient, detailed survey was sent to me within 24 hours of being completed, cost was very reasonable. Would definitely use again keep up the good work
Efficient and thorough
Your Survey did exactly what I expected, the survey was booked in the week I required.They told me that the report would be with me 5 to 10 days after the survey. I hoped to get the survey report as soon as possible, After asking them, Your Survey said they would try and bring the report forward. To my surprise the report arrived after 3 working days! So very satisfied with the prompt service. The survey was concise and picked up some issues in which I was able to negotiate the house price down due to the house valuation and the report's red flags. My only criticism is that it would be good to have some photographs of the problem areas. Overall very satisfied and would wholly recommend.
Very prompt and professional service. Report very thorough and easy to understand, would highly recommend.
Really pleased with the easy of booking & then the detail of the survey. Feel confident everything was covered. Reasonable price too.
very efficient and quick response
I would definitely recommend Your Survey, they were very professional, kept in touch with me at every stage and the survey was undertaken smoothly and the completed report was returned within two days. Very impressed. Thank you!
I was really impressed with Your Survey. They gave me a good price and kept me well informed throughout the process. They also set decent expectations of timings. And although they had initially said it would take 5-10 days for the report, then they said 2-5 days, I had a call the same day as the survey was done to say that the report would be with me shortly. The report was clear and also had photos of anything they have highlighted. Thank you so much for good service throughout!
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.64 based on 635 reviews