Your Survey Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

"Excellent customer service, very quick and efficient with good detailed report."
"The gentleman was most pleasant, timely and very considerate."
"Excellent service pleased with report would use again."
"it was good ..had all the areas covered"
"I have had previos surveys that included photographs which was useful, but this one had none. Content was fine and useful."
"Really good, and even took a late Friday evening phone call, in order to discuss the report with me."
"Great service the survey was booked in and completed within days. Received the report within 72 hours couldn’t have asked for a better service would highly recommend."
"The surveyor was very friendly and informative and obviously knew his stuff"
"Excellent and Thorough Service"
"Your Survey gave a really poor service and were very unprofessional I recommend people looking for a stress free experience go elsewhere. The company made mistakes right from the beginning and I was constantly having to chase them. Firstly my survey was not booked in even after payment because of an employee error. I was told I would be put as priority but the survey was booked over a week later (so two weeks from payment). Then the company they enlisted to do my survey was uncontactable they wouldn’t return any calls or answer emails. The survey was carried out and yet no body contacted me to confirm and then a week later I needed to phone again to chase the report. I was twice given false promises that it would be ready the next day. In total it took 13 days (10 working days) for the report to be sent. I emailed the manager to complain about the poor service I had received and they didn’t even have the decency to apologise, the manager has still not responded to my complaint. Very disappointing service at a stressful time of buying a house, where there are time constraints and important decisions to be made based on the survey. DO NOT USE!"
"Agent was polite and well presented, explained what he was going to do"
"The survey was carried out in a timely manner and the report was received quickly"
"Very professional and efficient service. Highly recommended and would definitely use again."
"Professional. Report received very quickly. Easy to read and understand. A good experience"
"Very professional service. Quick response I was surprised on how quick I got my survey done. It was in depth and everything was covered and More. I would recommend this company to friends and family . Could not fault them ."
"Very good customer services, prompt replies to emails and survey confirmed. Excellent survey report emailed direct to you within 5 days. Good job."
"I am very pleased with my survey. It was very thorough and helped me a lot on deciding to whether to go ahead with the purchase of the property. I would have no hesitation in using Your Survey again in the future."
"Great service and a reasonable price. Staff were polite and helpful. The survey was comprehensive and provided good advise."
"The call centre was not very efficient, and took 2-3 weeks to arrange the appointment, having assured us it could be done immediately. However, once Tony was on the case, he could not have been more thorough and helpful. He delivered his report to us by email the next day, and it was detailed and covered everything we wanted to know. In the unlikely event of us ever moving again, we would have no hesitation in using him again. Thank you Tony!"
"Quick service and great advice contained in the Survey."
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.62 based on 532 reviews