Your Survey Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read Your Survey Ltd Reviews

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Very efficient and thorough. Booked fairly quickly.
Comprehensive and thorough and it was a good price
We were very happy with the service from start to finish. Good customer service, and a very thorough report. Would reccomend them most definatley.
quickly booking quickly report
Efficient service with my survey being carried out the day after ordering. Good value for money with survey report being received within a few days. I had to ask for the discount offered to be taken from the amount due which was the only slight issue.
Great service. I would use them again.
Very good service at competitive prices!
Booked online the survey happened in a couple of days later reasonable priced very happy indeed stress free recommend to anyone cheers
Very pleasedwith how thorough our survey was, enabled us to make a informed decision about property we were going to purchase and highlighted alot of points we had not even seen or considered. Quick and efficient service. Would definitely use again.
I wasn't sure about using this company as I noted a couple of negative reviews on-line however I could not have been happier with the service I received. The survey was booked and carried out within a couple of days of making payment and the results came back very promptly. The surveyor had clearly done a very thorough job and it was a great help to my purchase. I would definitely recommend this company.
Very professional company.
Survey was organised within 24hrs. Report was urgent and received within 5 days. Requested a call from the surveyor to clarify a few things and was called back promptly.
Very quick and friendly service
Good service. Easy to contact. Quick to arrange. Report sent as agreed
Very quick to reply and a very competitive quote. I have some skills in diy and found the survey picked up everything I had spotted with the addition of some very helpful advise as to improvements and possible future expenditure needed on the property I was purchasing. Thanks first class service
Couldn't believe how quick the responses were to my initial enquiry, 10 mins and I received my first contact, excellent service
Really easy and stress free at a competitive price! Very pleased with the service, thanks
An excellent report which highlighted all the issues to be aware of how n a helpful traffic light system giving me confidence in my acquisition
Not enough info. The owner of the property said the Surveyor was only there about 50 minutes. He did not inspect the drainage even though owner said the covers are easy to lift, but if required owner could have helped. A lot of the info provided was provided by the owner. Our house has had a Home Buyers Survey done and the surveyor was here 2.5hrs.
Quick and efficient at a competitive price
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 590 reviews