Your Survey Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

Michaela Owen & Zak Islam
Verified Buyer
"Excellent survey, thorough, detailed with action plans to correct any default in the property. I needed a survey done quickly and this survey was arranged and my property survey within days. Excellent price, good quality survey and I will definitely be using this company again."
Miss Catherine Neilson & Mr Robert
Verified Buyer
"Easy to contact. Chloe was friendly and helpful. The team were very efficient. Survey was done hassle free and report was emailed over by the end of the 5 work day wait as promised. No issues and would highly highly recommend."
Andrew Smith
Verified Buyer
"Quick to carry out survey"
Sohail Mushtaq & Jennifer Waby
Verified Buyer
"A very thorough survey was carried out and a detailed but clear report was provided. Very impressed."
Karena Scaife
Verified Buyer
"I was presently surprised by the quick response to my enquiry, I was quoted a price and given time to make my descision. The survey was completed within 5 days and the report 44 hours later. Would highly recommend to everyone."
Maria Driver
"Professional approach"
Mrs Sonia Harris
Verified Buyer
"Your survey picked up a lot of things I didnt realise needed doing to the house"
Carole & Jeff Ray
Verified Buyer
"The survey was arranged very quickly and dealt with thoroughly."
"1) You produced the homebuyers report on the same day as doing the survey 2) I needed a report as soon as possible, and you were able to fit in my survey when a cancellation was made - thus doing a survey 2 days earlier than planned. Thanks"
"Good value. Prompt and thorough."
"Thorough, friendly and accurate"
Jake Hughes- Taylor
Verified Buyer
"very quick and efficient. Good detailed report. Would recommend thanks"
Annmarie Mcshane
Verified Buyer
"your website made it so easy for me, thank you! my builder that I use was unable to view the property on my timescale. so I arrange for another surveyor to view the property instead. it's a great service you provide and I will gladly use your services again the future."
Maureen Wilson
Verified Buyer
"I was happy with the staff who I was in contact with also with the time it took to carry out the Survey."
Mr & Mrs Flanagan
Verified Buyer
"Great service to use no messing about 👍"
"Quick and efficient service, detailed easy to understand report."
"Great service. Very professional."
Adrian Lowe & Darren Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Very detailed and covered everything we wanted to know"
Denise Crook
Verified Buyer
"I found the survey easy to understand and outlining the good and bad in my potential purchase. I think it was a fair assessment by a professional. Feel at ease with all that was reported and happy to continue with my purchase."
Mrs Anne Metcalfe
Verified Buyer
"Survey report delivered very quick excellent service"
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 474 reviews