Your Survey Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd
2 - 3 Hours
Read Your Survey Ltd Reviews

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

We were very impressed with the speed and ease of booking our survey with Your Survey. We were advised a local surveyor was available the following week, where others had advised up to a 4 week wait, in addition the survey was very competitively priced.
The survey was thorough and Tony took the time to call us and talk us through the main findings which was much appreciated. We received the written report the same day and really appreciated the level of detail and descriptions provided. We would highly recommend Your Survey and would not hesitate to use them again in the future.
A very comprehensive survey and report at a fair price. Very pleased all round.
Excellent service with quick responses to my queries & concerns. Very quick reply on actual survey.
The level 2 survey was very good and thorough with useful suggestions for further investigations
Easy booking system, friendly staff and very detailed, easy to read reports.
Had the company recommended to me and would definitely recommend to others,
Used this company twice and both times very efficient, detailed survey was sent to me within 24 hours of being completed, cost was very reasonable. Would definitely use again keep up the good work
Efficient and thorough
Your Survey did exactly what I expected, the survey was booked in the week I required.They told me that the report would be with me 5 to 10 days after the survey. I hoped to get the survey report as soon as possible, After asking them, Your Survey said they would try and bring the report forward. To my surprise the report arrived after 3 working days! So very satisfied with the prompt service. The survey was concise and picked up some issues in which I was able to negotiate the house price down due to the house valuation and the report's red flags. My only criticism is that it would be good to have some photographs of the problem areas. Overall very satisfied and would wholly recommend.
Very prompt and professional service. Report very thorough and easy to understand, would highly recommend.
Really pleased with the easy of booking & then the detail of the survey. Feel confident everything was covered. Reasonable price too.
very efficient and quick response
I would definitely recommend Your Survey, they were very professional, kept in touch with me at every stage and the survey was undertaken smoothly and the completed report was returned within two days. Very impressed. Thank you!
I was really impressed with Your Survey. They gave me a good price and kept me well informed throughout the process. They also set decent expectations of timings. And although they had initially said it would take 5-10 days for the report, then they said 2-5 days, I had a call the same day as the survey was done to say that the report would be with me shortly. The report was clear and also had photos of anything they have highlighted. Thank you so much for good service throughout!
Excellent service.
Quick and easy to arrange a survey,friendly staff,they don't take the money untill survey is done,competitive prices.
Prompt and accurate at a good price.
Thank you.
A detailed report was given as hoped. Definitely recommend.
We were very pleased with the prompt service, booking appointment, prompt survey and prompt survey report within 5 working days. The Quality of the report was good and the cost of the service was very competitive. We didn't need a specialist survey as the building was fairly modern and we are very satisfied that we can make a good decision on buying the property and now we will go ahead with the solicitors searches. Thank you for your good work.
Oh yes very easy to arrange and amazingly quick the survey was carried out next day. Received the completed survey report within 3 days. Very comprehensive with an easy to follow system which assess problems to be delt with problems which require immediate action and no problems found with a colour system and numbers
Very pleased with the survey the speed of getting it done and the great price
Good service!