Your Survey Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Your Survey Ltd

sales@homeandbuildingsurveys.co.uk

"Not enough info. The owner of the property said the Surveyor was only there about 50 minutes. He did not inspect the drainage even though owner said the covers are easy to lift, but if required owner could have helped. A lot of the info provided was provided by the owner. Our house has had a Home Buyers Survey done and the surveyor was here 2.5hrs."
"Quick and efficient at a competitive price"
"Very detailed report Surveyors completed survey and received report the same day Competitive pricing Would recommend"
"My experience of your survey was brilliant from start to finish, which they did in a very speedy time! Efficient, polite and professional, good value for money. Will definitely use again!"
"Prompt service and a detailed report. Many thanks"
"Everything done efficiently."
"Good service very quick and very detailed report."
"I had to deliberate long and hard to do this review, hence I ended up with this rating based on two aspect. first the positive, I got a good offer and a very good surveyor to carry out the survey. He was very thorough and genuinely helpful. although the survey dates changed from what I anticipated however I found out this was due to the seller changing the dates with the surveyor. this is fine but it could have been better communicated by YourSurvey . This brings me to the next aspect of this service. I believe customer service from the booking/organising function is appalling. especially when nobody seems to want to take responsibility for issues raised by the customer. instead, you will be directed to the surveyor with no further support from YourSurvey based on a clause in the contract you sign.so be careful because in my case when the surveyor was unreachable due to being out on other jobs I had no other means of getting in touch via Yoursurvey. So I think the commission is more important than the whole package of the services YourSurvey offers as a facilitator."
Hi Fred, thanks for your feedback. Just to clarify, the Surveyor whom undertook the inspection is the only person who can speak with you regarding queries in respect of your report. Unfortunately the booking staff are not Surveyors, as such they do not possess the technical knowledge required to provide advice upon the report. The Surveyors contact details are located within the report so you can contact him/her directly. Where you have queries we are happy to assist, we keep an internal ticketing system to monitor queries to ensure that the Surveyor responds within a reasonable timeframe. I am sorry you feel that the staff here were a little unhelpful, I will take this up with the team. We do appreciate your business and I am glad to hear that the surveyor was helpful and that you are happy with the report.
"A very good service, which i would recomend to others, the survey was quickly booked and the report was sent via email within a couple of days, the report was very well written and easy to understand."
"We received our report the day after our survey had been carried out. Very happy with the service, quick and professional"
"Excellent service, great communication. Survey was carried out and details sent really quickly. Would highly recommend and use again if needed. Thank you."
"The survey was very easy to arrange and was carried out within a few days. The report was very thorough and very helpful."
"What was expected"
"Professional and punctual. Emailed information immediately for us and very thorough"
"Excellent service good report and after assistance explanations would highly recommend."
"Very professional. Report came very quick. Lots of attention to detail. Found lots of issues we never knew about meaning we pulled out of the purchase potentially saving us tens of thousands of pounds on remedial work. Highly recommended!!"
"The surveyor arrived on time, was friendly and efficient and completed the survey in timely manner. The report arrived 3 working days after the survey. The surveyor was happy to answer any questions."
"Very good and detailed survey thankyou"
"Good price and survey started quickly within a few days. Report came within a week and looked thorough and highlighted some areas we weren't aware of. So overall very happy particularly on the cost and would use them again."
"Easy to choose and book. Good information and guidance on what type of survey to request, though the top survey only costs £100 more and gives much more detailed report on the property, which is why we wanted a survey in the first place. Survey report was well organized and easy to read and understand."
Your Survey Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 572 reviews