Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yazzoo Personalised Clothing
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Yazzoo Personalised Clothing Reviews

About Yazzoo Personalised Clothing:

Yazzoo Personalised Clothing are printers & embroiderers of clothing based in Birmingham, UK. Capable of quickly producing single garments or massive bulk orders, we can meet your requirements at a good price. Go to our website now to get a quote and create your custom clothing now!

sales@yazzoo.co.uk

Pte Otero
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 25th June 2020
Daniella Jervis
More Photos & Videos
We placed a VERY late order! (Then my credit card was incorrectly placed into the fraud department by the card company!!!) Each member of staff I dealt with were calm, helpful and friendly resulting in outstanding customer service.
Your teams hard work resulted in all of our Year 6 pupils receiving their amazing T-shirts in time for their socially distancing leaving get together. To see the smiles on their faces when they received their T-shirts was priceless.
A well deserved 'Thank You' to all of the Yazzoo Team - great job!!!
Kind regards
Mrs Alderson
Office Manager
Riverside Primary School
Great quality customised clothing. The stitching is of prime quality and design. Easy to communicate and reassure.
Thank you for making our Year 6 children so happy - after a difficult few months where most of their end of primary school rites of passage had to be cancelled you pulled it out of the bag and got their hoodies to them on time. Thank you!!
Hoodies are great quality, the online shop was brilliant, easy and free. everything happened exactly when they said it was, even in the middle of Covid-19!!! Brilliant
Frustrating that you have to order a separate one and delivery if you want a different name, but other than that it’s good.
Highly recommended. Excellent customer service, well use again
Bought to try out prior to ordering for a local sports club.
Very happy with the quality and wash nicely too.
Love my new hoodie, I bought it to advertise my new YouTube channel.
My partner and kids love it so much they all want one now 😊
Thanks for great service and a great hoodie.
Pleased with my order, great quality and very very soft.

Only issue was the very light blue and nude colour came out much darker in real life - but they do state that colours may come out slightly different to the picture - would be great to somehow incorporate seeing more realistic pics of how the colours will turn out.

Happy with the service and continuously keeping me in the loop throughout the order!
Communication was quick and efficient, as was the delivery. The t-shirts were of good quality and the children loved them. Thank you Yazzoo; we will definitely be ordering from you again.
Usually when ordering a item of clothing and having to pick its materials and Personalise such item, they usually come poor in quality and tatty. This was the complete opposite end of the spectrum, I am extremely pleased with the quality of the hoodie material and the embroidery as there isn’t even any breakage in the embroidery.... very very pleased with my order. Definitely worth the wait. Already had a few friends say it’s good quality and asked where I’ve gotten it from. Thank you very much YPC!
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing 5 star review on 16th July 2020
Amazing service
I have used the service for the last 6 years and what a excellent service received. As always. Honestly the children absolutely loved the hoodies. Will be using you again in the future.
Fast speedy delivery :):) Uzma
This is the third year that the school have used Yazzoo for their leavers hoodies. This year we used the online shop which worked really well. The only thing which caused a few problems was that we didn’t receive a copy of who ordered what so it was a bit of a muddle to work out which hoodie belonged to which child. Parents were asked to bring in their confirmation email but some said that they didn’t receive one. Eventually I managed to get a copy of the order list which made life a lot easier. Going forward I think that it would be really helpful to get sent the order list with the hoodies. But apart from that the hoodies look great and the children are very happy.
Excellent service and product. Great communication, efficiency and delivered on time during lockdown.
We ordered them for a funeral as we lost a perosn close to us but the sizing on this are needed to be looked at or advise customers to order a size bigger than needed
Fast officiant service well pleased.
Great service and great quality items
Thanks for the excellent service and really pleased with the product!
We ordered our year 6 leavers hoodies and have to say we can't fault the the company or the product. Out of 58 hoodies we only had 1 which had a few letters missing from the back. I emailed in and a replacement was ordered straight away! I know some schools have not been able to get hoodies this year so I have recommended this company for them to use in the future. The communication was fantastic and they made the ordering process simple. They even went the extra mile and got them here in time for the children's last day. We had lots of happy children. The quality of the hoodie is amazing worth every penny.
Great leaver's hoodies! A perfect present fr our first ever cohort of pupils.
Yazzoo Personalised Clothing is rated 4.69 based on 2,009 reviews