Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Having switched over from another VOIP provider, Xinix made the whole process very simple and straight forwarded, whilst reducing the overall costs. Very happy indeed.
Thank you, we are pleased the migration went smoothly with no interruption to your business. As always we are here for any additional work should you require it.
Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Xinix world, on very few occasions when we have had technical problems members of staff have been helpful at resolving the situation to allow our business to get back upto speed.
as people in our generation would know that in 2016 its very hard to work behind the scene for computers, phone lines, VoIP etc. i must give the highest rating for xinix world for being so dedicated and helpful with so much patients all along.
a special thanks to Jalal Ceo, Adam & Daniel who are so into helping every single customer with all their needs.
Thank you for your support, we really appreciate and value your kind words.
Very Impressed with the service so far, support team excellent good service.
An excellent service from the very beginning.

The sales person i spoke to was very knowledgeable about the product, which makes a big difference when you are in the market to purchase a product that is available from other sellers.

The software engineer who guided me through the setup of the product, dealt with me in a very professional manner without too much tech jargon and made a difficult setup much easier.

I have no problem recommending this company as there service is excellent.
good
Packed with features, I was quoted £2000 for a phone system, i got it all for £400 from Xinix World. The support staff does a great job and are very patient.
We have ordered 3 handsets for our growing photography company the phone arrived in good time and set up was instantaneous, after sales support team was a pleasure to deal with. overall we are extremely satisfied and would certainly recommend Xinix world.
I came across Xinix world a few months ago, I knew very little about them apart from their website, but from my calculations of looking at our current bills etc, I saw that they were definitely one of the cheapest I could find. I liked their line up of products and seemed to know what they were talking about so I gave them a call and discussed our needs with someone called Jalal. He was very down-to-earth and no-nonsense about the whole thing. We picked the best product for our needs and ended up saving ourselves anywhere between £70-100/month. We have 3 ISDN lines and switching over was pretty seamless. We are going to be embarking on an office move soon and to make sure we don't miss any phone calls, Jalal is setting up a VoIP server for us (at no extra charge) and giving us soft-VoIP licences to keep us going for the afternoon while the move is happening. I wish that all companies we deal with could be as helpful as Xinix has been. Top marks :)
Great company with excellent support. Xinix World as made our Life easier with there VoIP solution. As a small company with two wedding photographer working full time on projects we are not always in the office. Our call are diverted to our Mobile without any other extra cost with VoIP Technology which is crucial to our business now.

In the past we have use traditional phone lines with call forwarding which cost us a arm and a leg. Xinix World was able to cut down our bill to 60% which is dramatic saving to us!!
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 105 reviews