Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
We chose Xinix from they initial customer service contact, this was professional and clear in content.
The transfer from our old provider to Xinix was difficult, but Xinix took care of the process, Xinix have an excellent, dedicated support team, Bill, was the person supporting us, he was helpful, polite and explained the process through out, getting in contact was almost direct the follow up calls were no more the a few minutes, we are please we have gone with Xinix
Garry Taylor
Taylor Made Training (nw) Ltd
Had some problems with the setting up and time on the handset but overall it’s been good. I would recommend it.
Very happy with the service to date, within the Sales department in particular, Jalal is very helpful and has given the valuable time it takes to get to know a customers needs....There may be a few things that weren't explained properly that crop up later in a following conversation but overall pretty good standard of information given from the outset....Thank you Jalal,

Support
From what I am being told from my team member I believe the support side could be a bit more punctual in responding when we have an issue - although I have told my team member that obviously we are not the only customer you have and generally a 'ticket' has to be raised in order to resolve the issue, not sure this is the best way forward as not sure if you have an 'order of importance' on the ticket issuing and the more severe issues are moved up the list as they come in? or maybe you do and that is why it takes a little longer than normal sometimes to respond? I don't know- just going on what I am told by my colleagues.

Overall a good service Thank you
Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Xinix world, on very few occasions when we have had technical problems members of staff have been helpful at resolving the situation to allow our business to get back upto speed.
We are happy with the service so far.
Early days as we are still setting up our system. Overall so far service has been good and system seems very flexible. Could have done with more technical knowledge as we had 3 days without any phone service due to the need to change a basic a setting on our IT system. Nobody seemed to know or be able to diagnose the problem until we paid an IT engineer to come in for half a day and make the change which took a few minutes.
Otherwise, the service has been good.
I have been very happy with the service I recieved from Xinix World, I would recomend Xinix World.
TeePee Estate Agents.