Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Bill has been great and extra helpful.
Bill went out of his way to help resolve our difficult situation and was very patient with us.
Xinix has employed a gem - Highlighly recommend Bill as he very experienced and know his stuff well.
Very good company to deal with, due to Covid we have had to reduce our services with Xinix, they were very reasonable and together we worked out a way to still keep our phone lines and reduce our costs. I have been with them now for 5 years and I am happy to say they helped us when we were expanding and they helped us when we needed to reduce costs in these unfortunate times. A knowledgable and stable team that has matured over time to provide a personal services to their customers, Well done Xinix!!
Thank you for your kind comments and wish you all the best.
I have been with bill more then hour our the phone and he was extremely patient.At the end he has resovle my phone issue and advise me about different option .Excellent Service .

Luxion Chauffeurs
Bill was very good and helpful to set up my broadband and made it working. Thank You!
Best customer support ever!

Whenever I have a query, I get a response instantly, in no time!

I highly recommend Xinix for every business. It's a must!
Dear readers just to let you know that Xinix world is a lovely company as i have been a customer of them from last 4 years and whenever i had any issue with respect to the services then MR "SHAD" from technical team reslove the issue within minutes, he is really a generous man. I really want to thank him personally.

review posted by Prashant
I've been well looked after the day I joined. Perfect system with lots of extras included in the price. Highly recommended 👌 Five 🌟
Well, what can I say all day yesterday (11/06/2020 we was trying to get a new desk-phone to me and it was meant to come but the courier just wasn't coming to pick the item up xinix has had several problems with the courier on several times so I thought I would pay more for the same day that did not happen as well so in the end xinix very kindly put it in a uber all done by the amazing fantastic chole she also went out of her way and did not leave the office till I got the phone from uber then made sure someone would stay to help me set the phone up at like 8 pm Jalal rang me at around 8 pm and helped me sent the phone up fully it then was not getting calls but I could ring out rang him within 5 seconds he picked up and looked at the settings when they all could have just said call back in office hours and we will sort it then if you are thinking of using this company DO IT !!!
Just recently we were experiencing some technical issues with our system, I spoke to Adam who was amazing and helped to resolve the problem very quickly.

He was very professional, polite and has a great voice!!
Moved to Xinix world (Self-hosted server, they are proving SIP Trunks & Numbers) and I am so glad we did! Had no downtime issues, call quality is great and as for Sales/Support; world-class. They were kind enough to set up a test account so we could verify it was all working before moving to them, and any little issues we have had (must note; issues are due to us self-hosting the PBX so just little quirks to make the systems talk) the support team have been straight on it to help out and either edit things their side for it to work or support ourselves to edit our settings to get things sorted out!
We choose to go with the Professional package for our home phone service, the set-up was a breeze and we haven't had any issues till date. Monthly cost is lower than BT with more features, would highly recommend them for sure.
We switched our phone system to VoIP recently, our NEC system was over 20 years old so that definitely needed a changing. We looked around for a while and narrowed it down to four VoIP providers including Xinix. We found the sales person very knowledgeable and was able to advise us on the right packages. Since we are a recruitment company we also purchased their desktop APP, this enabled us to Integrate our salesforce CRM, so now we receive all our calls through our CRM and can immediately see who is calling us. Xinix World was definitely the right choice for us.
I run a charity and needed a second number to make calls. Was using BT previously however it was expensive so I decided to try Xinix, I found Xinix not just cheaper but their support was a lot more responsive, surprisingly there was no upfront costs the handsets were provided for free. Will surely recommend.
Excellent PRE and post sales process. Ongoing service is quite impressive, using my original phone number at far cheaper price with various add on.
Very quick to get set up and running for our twenty users.
Great Service, Great Quality, Great Price. Always works to get the problem solved.
Using Xinix World business phone service for almost 4 years, we've had virtually no issues at all, though one arrived 6 months back which was instantly resolved promptly by customer services. Our 14 person company depends on Xinix World phone services.
Will surely recommend Xinix World as they proved to be reliable and stable for our business needs during the installation of Hosted VOIP, haven't faced any downtime and have not had any dropped or missed calls.
Reliable service with decent Call quality. Highly recommended.
They are fast and really helpful. Line service is perfect just like having landline you wouldn't notice the difference. Will surely recommend them.
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 105 reviews