Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Xinix have been great from the start. The sheer number of features is still registering with me. There’s a lot to benefit our business here. And Jalal kindly took the time to find us a good succinct number which made all the difference. I’ve only used their support briefly but I was dealt with quickly and efficiently.
Bill was amazing!
Great company who have really helped me and my business.
Been with them 5 years was previously with bt. brilliant company any problems which are few and far between get straight through quiet often speak to the same person always sort everything out highly recommended
A complete modern telephony! Great system, software and people. We have over 100 sales staff and managing them through our older platform that neither had the technology nor the features was a complete drag. Although the system has many features its surprisingly easy to use with many different user scopes to manage a very granular access points per employee level. Training was excellent, very detailed, hey concentrated on our requirements and kept to the brief. Highly recommended!!
Excellent service and support.
I’m glad to update my earlier review from 3 months ago. We were contacted again by the MD at Xinix and after listening to the problems we had experienced and talking through the issues we have reached a satisfactory outcome. Xinix take complaints and customer satisfaction very seriously and went the extra mile to deal with us.
Very helpful and clear instructions from Bill. System looks user friendly and support is there if required. Would recommend
Xinix 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Brilliant! That was great customer sevice. Can't recommend you enough
Bill was very patient explaining how everything works to a complete technophobe like me!

We are confident that he will always explain anything we don't understand and get all of our problems and queries resolved easily and efficiently
Bill has been great and extra helpful.
Bill went out of his way to help resolve our difficult situation and was very patient with us.
Xinix has employed a gem - Highlighly recommend Bill as he very experienced and know his stuff well.
Very good company to deal with, due to Covid we have had to reduce our services with Xinix, they were very reasonable and together we worked out a way to still keep our phone lines and reduce our costs. I have been with them now for 5 years and I am happy to say they helped us when we were expanding and they helped us when we needed to reduce costs in these unfortunate times. A knowledgable and stable team that has matured over time to provide a personal services to their customers, Well done Xinix!!
Thank you for your kind comments and wish you all the best.
I have been with bill more then hour our the phone and he was extremely patient.At the end he has resovle my phone issue and advise me about different option .Excellent Service .

Luxion Chauffeurs
Bill was very good and helpful to set up my broadband and made it working. Thank You!
Best customer support ever!

Whenever I have a query, I get a response instantly, in no time!

I highly recommend Xinix for every business. It's a must!
Dear readers just to let you know that Xinix world is a lovely company as i have been a customer of them from last 4 years and whenever i had any issue with respect to the services then MR "SHAD" from technical team reslove the issue within minutes, he is really a generous man. I really want to thank him personally.

review posted by Prashant
I've been well looked after the day I joined. Perfect system with lots of extras included in the price. Highly recommended 👌 Five 🌟
Well, what can I say all day yesterday (11/06/2020 we was trying to get a new desk-phone to me and it was meant to come but the courier just wasn't coming to pick the item up xinix has had several problems with the courier on several times so I thought I would pay more for the same day that did not happen as well so in the end xinix very kindly put it in a uber all done by the amazing fantastic chole she also went out of her way and did not leave the office till I got the phone from uber then made sure someone would stay to help me set the phone up at like 8 pm Jalal rang me at around 8 pm and helped me sent the phone up fully it then was not getting calls but I could ring out rang him within 5 seconds he picked up and looked at the settings when they all could have just said call back in office hours and we will sort it then if you are thinking of using this company DO IT !!!
Just recently we were experiencing some technical issues with our system, I spoke to Adam who was amazing and helped to resolve the problem very quickly.

He was very professional, polite and has a great voice!!
Moved to Xinix world (Self-hosted server, they are proving SIP Trunks & Numbers) and I am so glad we did! Had no downtime issues, call quality is great and as for Sales/Support; world-class. They were kind enough to set up a test account so we could verify it was all working before moving to them, and any little issues we have had (must note; issues are due to us self-hosting the PBX so just little quirks to make the systems talk) the support team have been straight on it to help out and either edit things their side for it to work or support ourselves to edit our settings to get things sorted out!
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 116 reviews