Xinix World Reviews

London ,

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Xinix World made you happy

Telephone
"Moved to Xinix world (Self-hosted server, they are proving SIP Trunks & Numbers) and I am so glad we did! Had no downtime issues, call quality is great and as for Sales/Support; world-class. They were kind enough to set up a test account so we could verify it was all working before moving to them, and any little issues we have had (must note; issues are due to us self-hosting the PBX so just little quirks to make the systems talk) the support team have been straight on it to help out and either edit things their side for it to work or support ourselves to edit our settings to get things sorted out!"
"We choose to go with the Professional package for our home phone service, the set-up was a breeze and we haven't had any issues till date. Monthly cost is lower than BT with more features, would highly recommend them for sure."
"We switched our phone system to VoIP recently, our NEC system was over 20 years old so that definitely needed a changing. We looked around for a while and narrowed it down to four VoIP providers including Xinix. We found the sales person very knowledgeable and was able to advise us on the right packages. Since we are a recruitment company we also purchased their desktop APP, this enabled us to Integrate our salesforce CRM, so now we receive all our calls through our CRM and can immediately see who is calling us. Xinix World was definitely the right choice for us."
"I run a charity and needed a second number to make calls. Was using BT previously however it was expensive so I decided to try Xinix, I found Xinix not just cheaper but their support was a lot more responsive, surprisingly there was no upfront costs the handsets were provided for free. Will surely recommend."
"Excellent PRE and post sales process. Ongoing service is quite impressive, using my original phone number at far cheaper price with various add on."
"Very quick to get set up and running for our twenty users."
"Great Service, Great Quality, Great Price. Always works to get the problem solved."
"Using Xinix World business phone service for almost 4 years, we've had virtually no issues at all, though one arrived 6 months back which was instantly resolved promptly by customer services. Our 14 person company depends on Xinix World phone services."
"Will surely recommend Xinix World as they proved to be reliable and stable for our business needs during the installation of Hosted VOIP, haven't faced any downtime and have not had any dropped or missed calls."
"Reliable service with decent Call quality. Highly recommended."
"They are fast and really helpful. Line service is perfect just like having landline you wouldn't notice the difference. Will surely recommend them."
"When it come to get service of VOIP, always first company comes in my mind that is Xinix world, here is few reason that is their support team, they give you complete solution for your requirement, they have always been there to answer any query."
"Working with the support team, sales and accounts has been excellent. All staff helpful,"
"An outstanding, professional company to deal with. Nothing is too much trouble and any member of staff or management will always go that extra mile to help you, which is a rarely seen nowadays. I have personally dealt with Jalal, Adam and Chloe mostly, who have always been exceptional. The cost is pretty exceptional too! I would not hesitate recommending Xinix World to anybody."
"When our owner David Pike asked the team to review options for our calling providers, we came across Xinix World. It is one of the greatest discoveries in SIP/Phone providers. It's not just the phone savings but also the support that comes along with it. Jalal, Adam and Danielle are an excellent team that certainly knows how to deliver. Jalal was the mastermind, who kept our interest in Xinix and answered all of our relentless questions. Adam is the technical brains, he is able to solve all problems we put to him quickly and efficiently. Especially last minute on a Friday evening. Danielle did a wonderful job helping us to port our numbers and was friendly throughout the entire process. She even made sure that the old provider 'played ball' and provided us all the information we needed to port the numbers. If you are looking for a great internet phone provider, I would highly recommend Xinix World, the cost is great, the reliability is great, but most importantly the service is fantastic. Thanks guys!!!"
"Working with the support team, sales and accounts has been excellent. All staff helpful, well versed in the technical and admin issues and a pleasure to work with"
Thank you very much for your praises.
"The professional & polite behaviour of Xiniz staff/ Accuracy of the product description, which boosted the professional level of communication amongst the staff and eventually will bring ease to the wider community in getting through to the needed service/department. Very prompt and quick troubleshooting. All are the reasons made us at MCEC be happy from Xinix."
Thank you for your kind words, our team appreciates your recognition and always here to assist with any matters you may have.
"Having switched over from another VOIP provider, Xinix made the whole process very simple and straight forwarded, whilst reducing the overall costs. Very happy indeed."
Thank you, we are pleased the migration went smoothly with no interruption to your business. As always we are here for any additional work should you require it.
"We have been with xinix world since 2013 and have been extremely pleased. good value for money and continued support."
Thank you for your review, its been a pleasure having you as customer. Its customers like yourselves who have supported Xinix over the years that have made our progress possible. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for many more years to come.
"I've been using Xinix World for about 3 months now after been recommended by a friend of mine who has been with them for 5 years – it’s been great, low costs and fixed monthly bills due to their great call packages. There are lots of features on their hosted platform that I have never needed to use but I am sure other users may find them useful, for example group hunts, follow me, I was like what’s that?! They have other features that I use regular which helps me project my business to be much larger to my customers than I really am, like Virtual receptionist and their call queuing system. Their website is comprehensive and instructions for use so easy to understand. I don't normally write reviews, but here the praises are due."
Xinix World is rated 4.95 based on 93 reviews