Xinix Reviews

Based on 162 reviews
Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

4, Thames Road, Barking

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
This was the first time I have bought equipment from Xinix. The process was faultless and the staff were friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. If I require additional equipment in the future I hope to do business with Xinix again.
A few days ago, I called Xinix because I was trying to get the IP address of my grandstream VoIP phone. They guided me according to my phone system model. The customer care representative was very patent with me and he answered all questions as well.
I called in for a greeting setting for Christmas. Completed everything with a few clicks. Everything was simple and then they offered a written guide for setting. Very helpful staff, in fact, I am going to read through the guide next time. Very well-mannered customer care.
Great value of money, hassle-free method with great customer service. Before selecting my VoIP plan, I was offered a detailed information package will all the available options. Staff is friendly and answers all questions, 5 stars for an affordable VoIP package for my small business.
We would have no hesitation to work with Xinix we purchased some Fanvil bundles from them which were excellent and delivered promptly but we also needed advice which was given and much appreciated.
The quality of service and support with Xinix has been of very high standard and appreciate all the help Bill in support was able to give us. !!!!
Extreemly good service, very attentive we would use again and recommend to others.
The service provided was very smooth and done it quickly husian was very helpful with the whole process and finally tried to resolve and its done.
Absolutely fantastic customer service, Bill was a great help and a wonderful tutor showing us how to get the most from our system.
Awesome customer service, had an issue with my Wifi and it was fixed in minutes thanks to Ben.
Great Customer service, had an issue and it was fixed in minutes thanks to the knowledgeable and friendly staff. Best phone company I have dealt with!
Spoke to Hussain on various options available and was very helpful in guiding me through them. A lot to remember though, a guide book would also be helpful
Superb customer service and support. I first contacted Xinix through the on-line chat and Tia answered every question that I had which gave me the confidence to purchase from them. The followup via telephone and email was second to none. Nadeem was extremely helpful getting my Samsung Officeserv working with Xinix trunks - to the extent that he kept chasing ME to get things fixed. I have had to chase many telecoms support teams in my time, but never have I experienced one chasing me! If support and personal service is as an important factor as quality in your purchase decision (and it should be), you should seriously consider Xinix. It took me a long time to find them, but I am so pleased that I did. I thoroughly recommend them.
After having a difficult time setting up our VoIP in the office, i finally came across XINIX and decided to give them a try. Not only did they set me up the same day, the service worked better than expected. Additionally, I cannot say enough good things about the customer service. There is always a person on on the other end when I need help. A special mention to Danielle, Chloe, and Mohsin who have really taken the time and effort to help me get set up and answer all my questions. I would recommend XINX to all businesses.
absolute pleasure to deal with from initial enquiry to setup, Our support from Moshin was fantastic and he had us up and running in only a few minutes.
I would really like to say thank you to Bill who responded to my Queries and really took the time out to explain everything to me when I was at a loss as to why I could not see certain information from my level of access. Nothing was too much trouble and the speedy response from when I submitted the request via email to when the issue was dealt with over the phone was much appreciated - the level of service that I got was very Quick and efficient and the whole experience was pleasant and helpful I know who to come to for help in the future. Thanks Bill for your help!
Amazing for our Business thank you great service !!!
I was looking for a number so I could a) Look more professional online b)Manage my calls better The team set the system up really quickly and it was simple and great value for money
Hussain was super helpful training me on how to set up our call queues and configure our phones. Thanks Hussain!
I can honestly say if it wasn’t for this lady I would not have continued with my service if it wasn’t for her help
Xinix is rated 4.91 based on 162 reviews