Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Great Customer service, had an issue and it was fixed in minutes thanks to the knowledgeable and friendly staff. Best phone company I have dealt with!
Spoke to Hussain on various options available and was very helpful in guiding me through them. A lot to remember though, a guide book would also be helpful
Superb customer service and support. I first contacted Xinix through the on-line chat and Tia answered every question that I had which gave me the confidence to purchase from them. The followup via telephone and email was second to none. Nadeem was extremely helpful getting my Samsung Officeserv working with Xinix trunks - to the extent that he kept chasing ME to get things fixed. I have had to chase many telecoms support teams in my time, but never have I experienced one chasing me! If support and personal service is as an important factor as quality in your purchase decision (and it should be), you should seriously consider Xinix. It took me a long time to find them, but I am so pleased that I did. I thoroughly recommend them.
After having a difficult time setting up our VoIP in the office, i finally came across XINIX and decided to give them a try. Not only did they set me up the same day, the service worked better than expected. Additionally, I cannot say enough good things about the customer service. There is always a person on on the other end when I need help. A special mention to Danielle, Chloe, and Mohsin who have really taken the time and effort to help me get set up and answer all my questions. I would recommend XINX to all businesses.
absolute pleasure to deal with from initial enquiry to setup, Our support from Moshin was fantastic and he had us up and running in only a few minutes.
I would really like to say thank you to Bill who responded to my Queries and really took the time out to explain everything to me when I was at a loss as to why I could not see certain information from my level of access. Nothing was too much trouble and the speedy response from when I submitted the request via email to when the issue was dealt with over the phone was much appreciated - the level of service that I got was very Quick and efficient and the whole experience was pleasant and helpful I know who to come to for help in the future. Thanks Bill for your help!
Amazing for our Business thank you great service !!!
I was looking for a number so I could a) Look more professional online b)Manage my calls better The team set the system up really quickly and it was simple and great value for money
Hussain was super helpful training me on how to set up our call queues and configure our phones. Thanks Hussain!
I can honestly say if it wasn’t for this lady I would not have continued with my service if it wasn’t for her help
They just try to make you happy.
Excellent Support Service, especially Bill Ackman. Thank you
Hussain was patient, calm and understanding. His attitude was second to none. Many thanks him and the team; at first I was a bit hesitant but after the few teething issues l am really confident and that I made the right choice.
great fine
Bill was very helpful and sorted the problem we were experiencing in a timely manner.
Team Xinix are are patient, polite, and friendly. The managed to sort out all of our problems. Thank you. I would recommend their services.
Wonderful Customer Service. Mohsin was very helpful and set up our system in no time at all. Highly recommend!
Chloe was so helpful. It was so refreshing to have someone to talk to and solve the problems. With so many companies there is no one to talk to or else hours of waiting on the phone. So thank you very much.
Amazing support, never gives up until a solution is found. Cant fault you at all.... It took time but you got there in the end. We really appreciate your effort Bill. Thanks very much
The support for installation by Hussain was excellent
Xinix is rated 4.91 based on 152 reviews