Xinix Reviews

Read Xinix Reviews

sales@xinix.co.uk

63/66 Hatton Garden,
Fifth Floor

Tell us how Xinix made you happy
Hussain was super helpful training me on how to set up our call queues and configure our phones. Thanks Hussain!
I can honestly say if it wasn’t for this lady I would not have continued with my service if it wasn’t for her help
They just try to make you happy.
Excellent Support Service, especially Bill Ackman. Thank you
Hussain was patient, calm and understanding. His attitude was second to none. Many thanks him and the team; at first I was a bit hesitant but after the few teething issues l am really confident and that I made the right choice.
great fine
Bill was very helpful and sorted the problem we were experiencing in a timely manner.
Team Xinix are are patient, polite, and friendly. The managed to sort out all of our problems. Thank you. I would recommend their services.
Wonderful Customer Service. Mohsin was very helpful and set up our system in no time at all. Highly recommend!
Chloe was so helpful. It was so refreshing to have someone to talk to and solve the problems. With so many companies there is no one to talk to or else hours of waiting on the phone. So thank you very much.
Amazing support, never gives up until a solution is found. Cant fault you at all.... It took time but you got there in the end. We really appreciate your effort Bill. Thanks very much
The support for installation by Hussain was excellent
Mohsin was very helpful in helping me set up and get started. He gave clear instructions and ensured I knew what I was doing. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent service. Bill talked us through the issues and they were resolved promptly. Thanks Xinix
Hussain was absolutely fantastic. Talked me through the coms process and had everything working in no time. He was polite and patient and clear. Hussain is the best.
we had a problem and Xinix via Cleo and Hussain were really good at sorting the problem and chasing up to make sure that everything was good , this company i definitely would recommend
Quick response and was able to track the issue right away. Thanks for your service Team Xinix. Keep it up!
Great customer support.
The consultant Mohsin at Xinix was extremely helpful. He understood and solved all the queries that we had with phones. He also explained how to hard wire the phones as we were experiencing loss of our voices during conversations to clients. Excellent customer service all round.
As a complete technophobe, I couldn't be more delighted with the service I received today. The gentleman I spoke with was polite, friendly and so patient. I highly recommend using Xinix. Thank you again for your help.
Xinix is rated 4.90 based on 144 reviews