Xinix World Reviews

reviews@xinixworld.com

Kemp House,
152 – 160 City Road,
London ,

How would you rate Xinix World?

MCEC
Unverified Reviewer

The professional & polite behaviour of Xiniz staff/ Accuracy of the product description, which boosted the professional level of communication amongst the staff and eventually will bring ease to the wider community in getting through to the needed service/department. Very prompt and quick troubleshooting. All are the reasons made us at MCEC be happy from Xinix.
Thank you for your kind words, our team appreciates your recognition and always here to assist with any matters you may have.
Hugo Moulton
Verified Buyer

Having switched over from another VOIP provider, Xinix made the whole process very simple and straight forwarded, whilst reducing the overall costs. Very happy indeed.
Thank you, we are pleased the migration went smoothly with no interruption to your business. As always we are here for any additional work should you require it.
Shamsul Khan
Verified Reviewer

We have been with xinix world since 2013 and have been extremely pleased. good value for money and continued support.
Jennifer Gibson
Verified Buyer

I've been using Xinix World for about 3 months now after been recommended by a friend of mine who has been with them for 5 years – it’s been great, low costs and fixed monthly bills due to their great call packages.

There are lots of features on their hosted platform that I have never needed to use but I am sure other users may find them useful, for example group hunts, follow me, I was like what’s that?! They have other features that I use regular which helps me project my business to be much larger to my customers than I really am, like Virtual receptionist and their call queuing system.

Their website is comprehensive and instructions for use so easy to understand.

I don't normally write reviews, but here the praises are due.

Success Investment Group Ltd
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service to date, within the Sales department in particular, Jalal is very helpful and has given the valuable time it takes to get to know a customers needs....There may be a few things that weren't explained properly that crop up later in a following conversation but overall pretty good standard of information given from the outset....Thank you Jalal,

Support
From what I am being told from my team member I believe the support side could be a bit more punctual in responding when we have an issue - although I have told my team member that obviously we are not the only customer you have and generally a 'ticket' has to be raised in order to resolve the issue, not sure this is the best way forward as not sure if you have an 'order of importance' on the ticket issuing and the more severe issues are moved up the list as they come in? or maybe you do and that is why it takes a little longer than normal sometimes to respond? I don't know- just going on what I am told by my colleagues.

Overall a good service Thank you
JK Hastings
Verified Buyer

Excellent, helpful and efficient.
Avaz Class
Verified Buyer

I have used Xinix telephone system for last few years and saved quite a bit money on my telephone bill. I always received a great customer service. I highly recommend Xinix to those who are willing to shrink their telephone bills as well as reveiving a headache free service.
Thank you all at Xinix for your great support and service.
Chris Hill
Verified Buyer

great 1-2-1 support, very polite and patient. would highly recommend.
Umar Ahmad
Verified Buyer

A global solution with a local approach - Highly Recommended.

From our initial inquiry, we were treated with care and attention. The team at Xinix world had taken the time to understand our needs and provide a solution accordingly. We looked at several other VOIP telecoms solutions at Xinix world came out on top all the time.

Very easy process to get signed up! Faultless call quality and an array of useful destinations to call in a value for money calling bundle.

The after service was superb too, whenever we had/have any technical queries or want to make changes the team are on hand and happy to help, going the extra mile if need be.

Very happy we chose Xinix world for our business!

The Global Search Corporation
www.thegscorp.com
David
Verified Buyer

Fantastic support, patient and helpful.
M Hughes
Verified Reviewer

Second-to-none level of support - always answering the phone, and explained solutions in a no-nonsense fashion. So far the best solution we have encountered!
The Cake Room London
Verified Buyer

I operate a small business from home. Being a one man business I often have to attend customer sites, leaving my home office unattended, this made me lose many calls. The problem was resolved by having multiple softphones installed on my mobile and laptop. The package price and support is excellent. Highly recommended.
Simon Noor
Verified Buyer

Spoke to an old friend over the phone, the quality of the line was second to none. Would recommend to others that are considering this service without a doubt!
Lead2business Ltd - Charles
Verified Reviewer

Brilliant service from the Xinix team from start to finish, we would recommend using this company to everyone. Since being with Xinix they have always been there to answer any questions and we have found the team to be more than helpful on every query we have had. Alot of the larger companies could learn alot from this company.
Local Green Guide
Verified Buyer

Extremely satisfied with the service we received from Xinix world, on very few occasions when we have had technical problems members of staff have been helpful at resolving the situation to allow our business to get back upto speed.
Chandrika
Verified Buyer

Excellent advice, support and assistance throughout from initial enquiry to implementation.
Visa And Migration Ltd
Verified Reviewer

Great Service, always resolve your problems from the first call. Have ordered 4 phones for the office and the service has been epic.

Would Highly Recommend.
MENUCHA
Verified Buyer

as people in our generation would know that in 2016 its very hard to work behind the scene for computers, phone lines, VoIP etc. i must give the highest rating for xinix world for being so dedicated and helpful with so much patients all along.
a special thanks to Jalal Ceo, Adam & Daniel who are so into helping every single customer with all their needs.
Thank you for your support, we really appreciate and value your kind words.
Furnitures & Ornaments
Verified Reviewer

We were with TALKTALK , we moved to Xinix World, the transition was smooth with no downtime. The phones were plug and play and support has been excellent. Our first month bill is over £100 cheaper than talk talk. More than the savings it's the online features that we have been impressed with.
Hamlet Solicitors
Verified Reviewer

We are happy with the service so far.
Xinix World is rated 4.94 based on 77 reviews