The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
Fast and reliable service Good grade of tea
They seem to only source and use natural ingredients.
Enjoying the pine needle tea promoted by my daughter
Great quality tea and coffe. Only delivery price is so high similar to product value
The choice is great. Service and delivery great. Teas, great. A bit pricey but worth it for the quality.
Since I found this company its the only place I will buy tea, I appreciate the paper package but do find it a bit inconvenient in its current form as it's very easy to lose some tea when wrapping them back up. The only thing I could ask is for a greater range of rooibos teas. I'm a huge fan of the Red Chai and the Orange Cream but compared to other companies Rooibos ranges its still a bit limited.
Hi Liam, we stock 12 Rooibos varieties at present, which other flavours would you like and we can see if we can source them for you?
Well packed with paper bags which I always support! Just started taking the mullein tea but will see the results soon I hope! But my suggestion would be maybe the postage price is a bit high and not free compare to other retailers so it wouldn’t be that encouraging me to buy more in future.
Best quality loose leaf tea source I have found. Huge variety, no complaints from previous orders. Reason for not giving 5 stars is I feel delivery could be cheaper, especially for smaller orders.
I came across this company after doing a search for loose tea companies a few months ago and I have since made 3 orders from the. I am very satisfied and will continue to use their products. I enjoy the variety they offer and the efficient service that they've provided. I also like that their packaging is plastic free as I feel every little bit helps to protect the environment.
I absolutely love your tea range, I even bought a special transparent glass teapot to appreciate the different colours when brewed. Would you consider developing a strawberry and vanilla blend?
Good selection and very useful subscription service
Good quality tea service excellent,I highly reccomend them
Looking forward to trying all the teas I bought recently with a gift voucher. I only drink leaf tea - 'builders' normally but willing to be adventurous!
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd 4 star review on 12th July 2021
The fruit infusions I purchased were as always beautiful, refreshing and flavoursome. The service, delivery and packaging was excellent and lacked plastic which is a big bonus! I was very disappointed to buy the empty tea bags though and discover they had plastic in them and I won’t purchase again. I would be pleased to hear if and when these will be replaced with a biodegradable version. Thank you
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 362 reviews