The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
I ordered pine needle tea. It's fantastic quality and have between 3 - 4 cups per day. I will definitely be restocking from these guys when I need some more! Very well packed too Fast, efficient and cost is great!
Arrived next day, surprised as it was Royal Mail. Tea a bit coarse to what I am used too, but the flavour is there.
We use these loose teas for our business, The Mallow Tailor. Highly efficient service and fantastic range of top quality loose teas. We wouldn't go anywhere else!
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd 5 star review on 20th October 2021
Love the tea very fresh.and packaged well. Also plastic free packaging..
Quick delivery and good product
Excellent tea a night service. Decaff actually tastes of something
More than happy with the service and the products I received. I will be a returning customer for sure! Thank you!
Good quality tea, efficient delivery.
All my favourite teas (and chocolate coffee beans) in one place, amazing quality and fantastic service. Highly recommended Thank you :)
marvelous service , delicious variety of rooibos teas , I have been ordering for a few years and never been disappointed. highly recommended
Thanks of a great product, pine needle tea with a slice of lemon. Brilliant.
I am very pleased with my purchase. The delivery was prompt from the time of order. The packaging is paper so really environmentally friendly. The tea tastes great!
Very speedy service. We’ll packaged with no plastic at all. Good, fresh tea leaves. An impressive range of loose leaf and herb teas. For me this company and the products I buy are just perfect.
They provide the best tea you will ever have and it's is delivered to your door! Absolutely recommend ❤️
Fantastic range of teas at very good prices-
Lovely teas, very good quality.
I was delighted to find your company online and have been receiving tea from you ever since. The tea is packed well and is always fresh. The taste is excellent and it is a pleasure to sit down two or three times a day with a pot of Darjeeling or Earl Grey and relax. I even use the tea to make individual mugs. Whenever I call you I always get a friendly and helpful answer. Thank you for your service and deliveries. Michael Manning, Lowestoft
My first loose leaf lemon balm and I much prefer it.. I drink it everyday and will definitely be buying more.
Have purchased 3 different teas recently, all have been of great quality. Delivery is super fast too, ordered one day, arrived the next. Cannot fault this company, they seem to really care about their customers.
Great tea. Quick dipatch. Well packed.
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 362 reviews