The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd

martin@theuklooseleafteacompany.co.uk

Tell us how The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd made you happy
Good selection and very useful subscription service
Totally stumbled upon this company when my usual shop had sold out of tea. That was several years now, and I haven't gone back. Great quality tea, wonderful and varied selection of green tea (the only tea I buy). I so appreciate the seasonal speciality teas that come and go throughout the year, it is a treat to thoroughly explore the variety of teas from different regions. Environmentally sensitive packaging, good prices, and super fast delivery make this a shop worth sticking with. Thanks guys!
Relatively quick dispatch and excellent quality products from The Loose Leaf Tea Company. While their selection isn't as complete as it could be they still have a very wide selection of good products. Environmentally ethical packaging where possible is great to see. There's been no problems using their website and it does everything I would expect it to do. I couldn't comment on their customer service as I've never had a reason to contact them. :) It's been an all-round pleasure to buy from them and I would do so again.
Great raspberry leaf tea! Thank you!
it has been wonderful to find the sugar crystals we love in our coffee. They give the coffee that extra special flavour that we enjoy.
The service is excellent and the teas are delicious. I particularly appreciate the no plastic packaging.
I wanted some decaffinated tea that was not encased in plastic, and that I liked. I had been using tea-bags but so many have plastic in, and the non plastic not available locally. I found the uk loose tea company on-line and they have been brilliant. I really like the tea, and have a regular monthly order that comes in paper bags (very useful for re-use). They are responsive when I have needed to get in touch. Can't want more than that!
Excellent.
Easy to order from internet, great prices, very good quality tea quick delivery will definitely order from you again. Many thanks Kay Maughan
I was recommended pine needle tea to help resolve the after effects of the vaccine. I took pot luck on an Internet search and found The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company. Ordering online was straightforward, delivery was quick and the product is excellent. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends and family.
I have been ordering from The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company for a while now and I am never disappointed. There are plenty teas to chose from and the delivery is excellent. I highly recommend this company.
Great loose tea lots of varieties and great you can choose to come in a paper bag . Get a subscription it makes sure you never run out . We drink the Earl grey roobios and I love the green sencha very light and refreshing . All in all 5 stars
Fast delivery and fantastic tea.
Lovely service,,tea is very tasty tea always wrapped well in paper not plastic.would recommend
A gorgeous range of loose leaf teas, that includes an impressive selection of organic options. I love the plastic free packaging option, where practical. Deliveries are fast, so there's never long to wait for the parcel to arrive. There are some lovely accessories to be had too and my cupbaords are looking rather smart, now that I have some of the tea caddies.
Lots of interesting teas. I am particularly keen on organic teas which are not easy to get elsewhere. Good price. Excellent quality. Prompt and efficient response and delivery. Good all round.
Really great tea range. I order from them all the time because I know this is a good quality. Fast delivery as well. Recommend 100%.
This is the type of place I was on the lookout for tea (especially loose leaf tea) for the past twenty years in the UK! It is so difficult to find good quality loose leaf tea. We are so pleased to have stumbled onto the website of The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd (by accident) during the first lockdown last year. Absolutely love the marvellous collection of tea they have. We are big fans of Darjeeling tea, so love the wide collection of Darjeeling tea they have. They also provide plastic free packaging which is a big plus. I would thoroughly recommend them.
It simple - the quality of the tea is superb and the packaging is all recyclable. I have a regular order because I know I cant get the quality anywhere else.
I discovered the loose leaf tea company about a year ago and have never looked back. The service is speedy, the teas are excellent and although I have my favourites, I always add in one I haven’t tried yet, as the choice is extensive. I thoroughly recommend this company.
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 63 reviews