The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd 5 star review on 7th February 2022
Samantha T
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd 5 star review on 7th February 2022
Samantha T
I buy the green rooibos tea. Love this product, and drink several cups a day. Easy to order online, arrives nicely packed in strong paper packets within a couple of days. Been buying it from UKLLTC for a couple of years now. I use the lovely in-cup basket infuser, too.
The best place to buy quality tea of known provenance at great prices. With The LLTC you get the story and full flavour profile before you buy and clear brewing instructions when delivered. It's the full package and beats anything else whether online or physical.
It is wonderful to be able to choose from such a wide selection of excellent teas, and purchase them all plastic-free! Opening a UK Loose Leaf Tea Company parcel is such a joy - each package beautifully wrapped as if they were a gift, and perhaps they are: my gift to myself of lovely cups of tea, everyday. I ordered a selection of both herbal teas and traditional teas, and all are delicious.
The easiest way to buy fabulous loose leaf tea, everyone we have tried has been unique in their flavour. Cannot recommend this company higher than 5star but they are higher.
Good teas and prompt delivery….good service!
Very good tea and efficient posting my order
The decaffeinated Darjeeling is in a different league to any other decaff tea I’ve tried, orders arrive very quickly in plastic-free packaging and my subscription is very easy to manage. 100% recommend : )
A comprehensive range of high quality premium teas. Well worth trying.
A hidden gem of a company that does what it says on the tin.
Ordered the Sencha green Tea and the White Snow Dragon. Have yet to taste it but delivery and packaging have been perfect!!
Very good service,prompt delivery,quality tea.
My husband loves the Assam tea, brewed in s teapot of course. I love the delicious range of herbal teas. It matters a great deal to us that the packaging is plastic free.
Prompt delivery with good instructions provided.
Good quality teas and plenty to choose from. Love the packaging without plastic. Prompt delivery after ordering.
I do not normally write reviews BUT on this occasion I think it is necessary. We normally use Yorkshire leaf tea but are finding a lot of dust, which is why we recently bought from you English Breakfast #34 and English Breakfast St James. We find BOTH lacking in flavour, have doubled the usage, reduced the milk but have, unexpectedly, returned to the much cheaper Yorkshire tea. Not a good experience. What a great shame, we had greater expectations of you.
Very easy to order, quick delivery and packed lovely wrapped in tissue.
Great company to get your tea. Wide variety, quick delivery and plastic free. It is a bit pricey, but the quality of the tea is superb.
Very helpful and knowledgeable company. Good range of products, friendly and quick service. Would reccommend.
Good selection of teas. I ordered four samples as was not sure which I wanted. The freshness of the tea was evident from the minute of opening. The taste so superior to teabags. So glad to have returned to loose leaf. And so glad to have found the loos leaf tea company. Package was received quickly and as directed. Notes about the teas and how to get the best from them. Can't fault them.
I am impressed with not the Lu the range of the teas and herbals but also the care taken to ensure their products arrive safely in plastic free packages. The parcel arrived to well presently that it felt like a gift from a friend. I can’t wait to order again.
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 998 reviews