The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd
The service and product range are amazing.
I am really pleased to find a company supplying a range of high quality loose leaf tea . So far I have enjoyed all the teas I purchased and know I will be back to try more
Quick sevice and an excellent range of teas; nothing like it on the High Street.
The choice is great. Service and delivery great. Teas, great. A bit pricey but worth it for the quality.
I originally had a rolling rooibos tea order but now find I'm drinking more as I'm working from home. I just email when I'm running out and within 5 days (max) I have my order delivered. Great service, great product and a lovely Company
Super quick, plastic free and great tea with easy to follow instructions!
I am unable to give a review at present as I have not yet received the tea I ordered a week ago.
Excellent products,timely delivery, eco-friendly and secure packaging. Very much recommended.
Great tea packaging quick delivery will definitely order again
Tea arrived quickly and well packaged. Tastes so great and a great price will be buying from them again
Excellent quality tea, very quick delivery which was packaged with great care. Highly recommend.
Thank you so much, every shipment is so beautifully wrapped and your teas so delicious! Bravo…
Since I found this company its the only place I will buy tea, I appreciate the paper package but do find it a bit inconvenient in its current form as it's very easy to lose some tea when wrapping them back up. The only thing I could ask is for a greater range of rooibos teas. I'm a huge fan of the Red Chai and the Orange Cream but compared to other companies Rooibos ranges its still a bit limited.
Hi Liam, we stock 12 Rooibos varieties at present, which other flavours would you like and we can see if we can source them for you?
This is a Company with an excellent product and with a very friendly and personal attitude to it’s clients. I really enjoy my contacts with the personnel and enjoy even more their delicious teas.
Excellent product. Well packaged and delivered.
Great quality tea and quick delivery.
Buying from the UK Loose Leaf Tea Co. is a great way of trying a wide variety of teas and coffees, the choice of which one does not as a rule see in the High Street. I like the descriptions of each product and the helpful information sheet which is included in the order. Coupled with environmentally aware packaging, fair pricing and prompt delivery of orders, I recommend The UK Loose Leaf Tea Co.
A pleasure to order from. Prompt efficient and friendly service and lovely environmentally friendly packaging. Great range of loose teas and coffee beans.
Have tried 6 different teas, ranging from green, fruit and roobois, all have been lovely and taste very fresh. Teas come well packaged and delivered in respectable time. Very impressed and will be ordering regularly.
Excellent company with delicious choice of Earl Grey teas. Subscription is a handy way of ordering except that I have trouble editing each month, which could be due to my ancient phone! However customer service when I ask for help with this is prompt and friendly. Well done!
The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 251 reviews