The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Yummy all for me.
Absolutely love the fudge from Ochil Fudge. Their customer service is first class.
The fudge is really good quality and tastes delicious. Totally recommended them
Delivered on time. Delicious fudge and a good variety. Recommended.
I have my favourites and then the extra favourites. Have worked my way through most of the flavours. The best fudge ever.
We have tried a few different fudges and all were very good..Really tasted like home made delicious and creamy.
Cannot fault the fudge and have just had six boxes delivered, one to each member of my family and one of them ate all the fudge in one sitting, great fudge will order again
The best fudhe ever
Lovely tasting fudge we had 5 different sand they were all good . Tablet was our favourite. Received my delivery in a few days
Beautiful & creamy
Addictive
Excellent service, lovely texture and tastes delish πŸ˜‹
Absolutely delicious πŸ˜‹. I particularly enjoyed the lemon Turkish delight, not too sweet and really tasty.
I was a tad hesitant at first, because the prices seemed a bit expensive. But what a treat! I will order again, the fudge is delicious. X
Outstanding fudge , great variation of fudge to choose from , lovely and smooth melt in the mouth fudge . Only one not tried is the tablet that's on my next order , you wont go wrong buying from here πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘
Absolutely amazing fudge! I will certainly be buying more
Absolutely delicious! Very easy to order and fast delivery - what’s not to love!!
This was a gift for family. They all loved the different flavours. We will order again......soon!
Fast delivery of beautiful looking great tasting fudge
Good selection of fudge and easy to order.
Found this fudge company online and it really is the best fudge on the planet and having a sweet tooth I’ve tried a few ;) the Scottish tablet is my absolute fave and I buy this in bulk as my family all have to have some they can’t get enough it’s my grandmas new fave fudge now also and trust me that is a right compliment! She’s fussy! Haha! Thankyou for providing the yummiest fudge ever to your customers!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 624 reviews