The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
The company gives good service and an amazing choice of delicious fudge
Easy to order and delivery was in good time. Would definitely order again.
Excellent fudge something for everyone :)
I love sharing with my friends over coffee & a chat I cut into squares & put on my cake stand as it’s a special treat & worth the calories
Found this fudge while visiting Scotland. So glad Ochil Fudge Pantry will ship to the USA. This is the best and only fudge I purchase now!
Great quality and true to flavour
great service, great fudge, the girls loved it, thank you
Fudge and Turkish Delight both taste amazing. Will definitely buy again 😀

Jean McP
Easy to order, always delivered on time. The fudge is the best flavoured fudge I have ever tasted.
I’ve been buying for a long while now and would absolutely recommend. I’ve bought for myself and as gifts for others. Everyone loves the fudge. I’ve even bought some different from my usual and haven’t been disappointed.
Wee treat to myself every now and again.
Fabulous. The raspberry pavlova fudge is amazing. Arrived in perfect condition and quickly.
Ordering was quick and easy. Box of fudge arrived within 3 days. As it was a gift I haven't tasted any of the bars but they look tasty! Would recommend this company.
OMG absolutely delicious would highly recommend
Couldn’t decide which of all the flavours I choose was the nicest. Therefore I choose all. Everyone was delicious. My son, who has always said he didn’t like fudge is totally converted. So he’s Easter gift is sorted.
Delicious fudge that my partner and I couldn't get enough of! I will definitely recommend to my friends and order more for myself too!
Delivery was very quick and a little greeting from your team in my native language really made me smile. Thanks! :)
Purchased for my elder Grandchild for Valentine's Day 2021 so, not yet tasted the amazing 'looking' flavours - only hope I can stop myself from eating it before I hand it over!! Speedy, efficient service. Expecting to be most impressed with the taste, as long as he saves me a piece!
Love this fudge and the Scottish tablet . Reminds me of my childhood in Scotland . And getting a delivery all the way to Belfast fantastic!
I have had several orders from Ochil Fudge Pantry and they have all been great. Some were for gifts but some didn’t quite make it as gifts as they were so delicious!!!!!Thank you.
The people i have bought this for have all enjoyed it and it disapears very quick. Im afraid iv not tried it myself as i cant eat things sweet. Its always delivered very quick. Would recomend.
Easy to order and speedy delivery, excellent service.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.77 based on 483 reviews