The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Was absolutely delicious 😋
The goods were delivered promptly as promised by the company and did not disappoint in any way.
I have had two lots so far. Beautiful fudge, best I have ever had. There is only one problem...I have eaten all of it within TWO DAYS. Once you put the first piece in your mouth that is it, you can't stop 😊.
Best fudge & tablet
Purchased a selection box at Xmas for my husband. He loved all 4. Have picked more for him as an easter gift. Nice gift.
Loads of choice, quick delivery. The rhubarb and ginger is especially good.
Really loved gifts that came safe and quick. Great taste as well. Real fudge as my parents put it. A great treat and value for money.
By far the best fudge I have tasted my wife loved it for mother’s days will definitely be buying again. Great fast service and delivery as well
Very good fudge, especially the white chocolate and butterscotch. The only place I’ll buy fudge from now. Perfect
The best fudge company I have tried great selection and really nice taste with a great shelf life.Really fast delivery arrived within a week.
Really nice selection of fudge and tablet and great packaging as well arrived within a week.
Very tasty
I ordered two boxes of mixed flavours. One was for my mum for mother's day. We both have enjoyed the fudge we have tried .
Simple easy ordering, fast delivery but most of all delicious fudge and tablet, melts in your mouth. Best I have ever tasted, ordering more soon .
my mum loved the fudge i gave her on mother's day. excellent service as always. thank you
Delicious product. Also very helpful when I made a mistake with details when ordering - good communication and help to rectify.
Ginger and the rhubarb and ginger they both taste devine
Bought some Whisky fudge for my Dad as a gift. Fudge is "his thing" - he said "Quite simply the smoothest and tastiest fudge I have ever eaten" - and he's eaten a lot ;-)
Gorgeous fudge, well packed and delivery also by return of order
Loved the fudges little surprise for my hubby all great flavours we received the Scottish Tablet exactly how I remember it when I grew up in Scotland, Amazing Bakewell Tart, Fabulous Mint Vienetta the only one that let us down a little (still delicious though) was sticky Toffee Pudding as felt it was more the taste of Cinnamon and Ginger but still no problem enjoying it. Quick delivery too so treat yourself we certainly will be back x
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 661 reviews