The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Cat F
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
Excellent product absolutely gorgeous &delivery was so fast
Great choice of fudge and excellent service. Fudge tastes amazing!
I’ve ordered from you several times and you never disappoint! Latest order was a 4 pack gift box, which was gratefully received! Particularly good for us as three of us are gluten free!
Absolutely wonderful fudge, best ever.
As a fudge-lover / enthusiast Ochil Fudge has to be the best I've tasted. I can eat a full bar without feeling sick. Every flavour I've tried so far has been amazing.
Yum! Delicious flavours and amazing tablet.
Delicious!!
Tablet was best I have ever tasted !
Great variety of flavours. I love the ginger one with pieces of ginger throughout the silky smooth fudge. Peanut butter is another favourite. Very well packaged and quick delivery too. I would highly recommend the Ochil Fudge Pantry.
Delicious, especially the chocolate and butterscotch flavours. Fast delivery, reasonably priced.
From ordering to delivery easy, expert service needless to say delicious 😋 taste my favourite is the tablet
Lovely tasting fudge, great packaging, fast delivery. 100% recommend this company.
Very nice fudge extremely delicious.
Really great fudge, a bit too nice, takes a lot of will power not to eat the whole bar in one go😳 lemon meringue gets the thumbs up from me.
Brill service and the fudge is awesome 😄
Fantastic flavours, great choice it’s difficult to pick just four. Will definitely be trying other flavours soon.
I've bought fudge from Ochil twice. Absolutely gorgeous smooth fudge. Thoroughly recommended.
Fudge is fantastic! Tried the original very tasty, good texture and flavour. Sticky toffee pudding has also been tried, for me personally, I’m not sure that it suited my tastebuds but hubby loved it. Delivery was prompt and well packaged. Will definitely keep this on the go to list for gifts for friends and family. You should look at the Ochil Fudge website, there are lots of tasty flavours waiting to be discovered.
Bought this fudge for my adult daughter and she liked it so much I got her some more for her birthday. Her favourite flavour was chocolate orange and rose Turkish delight. I shall be ordering again.
Tastes great as always. Would definitely buy from them again
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 811 reviews