The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
Really nice selection of fudge and tablet and great packaging as well arrived within a week.
Very tasty
I ordered two boxes of mixed flavours. One was for my mum for mother's day. We both have enjoyed the fudge we have tried .
Simple easy ordering, fast delivery but most of all delicious fudge and tablet, melts in your mouth. Best I have ever tasted, ordering more soon .
my mum loved the fudge i gave her on mother's day. excellent service as always. thank you
Delicious product. Also very helpful when I made a mistake with details when ordering - good communication and help to rectify.
Ginger and the rhubarb and ginger they both taste devine
Bought some Whisky fudge for my Dad as a gift. Fudge is "his thing" - he said "Quite simply the smoothest and tastiest fudge I have ever eaten" - and he's eaten a lot ;-)
Gorgeous fudge, well packed and delivery also by return of order
Loved the fudges little surprise for my hubby all great flavours we received the Scottish Tablet exactly how I remember it when I grew up in Scotland, Amazing Bakewell Tart, Fabulous Mint Vienetta the only one that let us down a little (still delicious though) was sticky Toffee Pudding as felt it was more the taste of Cinnamon and Ginger but still no problem enjoying it. Quick delivery too so treat yourself we certainly will be back x
As we couldn’t get to Scotland on our holiday, where we usually buy your tablet as a treat, I found you on line, big mistake it’s too good 😋. Love all the different flavoured fudges that we have tried too.
Bought as a gift for my mother and she loved it. Well worth buying, lovely flavours!
Fast delivery
The fudge is very tasty, one of the best I've tasted.
Would definitely recommend and will be buying more
Fabulous products, innovative flavours. Great service, easy to use website.
Ordering from Ochil Fudge Pantry has become an occasional (or rather regular) treat - their scottish tablet is amazing, and the gift boxes make great presents in a pinch!
I highly recommend this company. The fudge and tablet are both delicious and arrived well packed and the delivery was very quick
Great artisan fudge. Amazing flours and a very quick delivery. My wife's favourite is the lemon meringue pie and mine is the classic rum and raisin.
Absolutely brilliant and fast postage
Every few months or whenever I can find an excuse I order bars of tablet from Ochil fudge pantry. It is the best and softest tablet I have ever had. Great delivery too.
my wife loves your fudge
so I bought her some for mothers day
what more can I say "happy wife happy life"
and she sometimes lets me have a bit
of fudge