The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Lesley B
Well pleased with my order. Every flavour is my favourite 😁. Will be back for more in the future as I love the fact they are gluten free!
All of my orders have arrived very quickly and the fudge is always fabulous.
I’ve had fudge from you before but bought this for a friend’s birthday. She loved it
The delivery is quick and the fudge always tastes amazing. It’s a great gift and gets loads of compliments. Wouldn’t go anywhere else.
I have suddenly become very private and protective of my fudge consumption - no sharing here! And no, you can’t know how much I’ve eaten!
Quick delivery & amazing fudge as always!!
I could write a big long winded review about how amazing the fudge from this company is, but to save you reading loads I'll sum it up on one word. Yum!
Hands down you cannot beat fudge from here. Lemon meringue pie, absolute Devine Baileys and white chocolate, far too tasty But most surprisingly... Liquorice fudge.Phenomenal
Lovely gifts and great quality,
So much choice and each flavour we have had is delicious. Nice and creamy with lovely flavours coming through and the fudge just melts in the mouth.
Very efficient and prompt delivery
I purchased the box of plain fudge & 2 bars of flavoured fudge & all are extremely delicious. Would highly recommend.
I always buy the white chocolate and baileys, it's the best fudge I've ever had. Always a very quick delivery to...
Great service and even better fudge just eating some peanut butter more later
First class 👍
Excellent service and super quality fudge. Shame it is so nice, I will have to order some more soon and try some different flavours!
The fudge is excellent with lots of favourite flavours. It was well packaged and arrived promptly.
An assortment of fabulous flavours that will tempt everyone to reminisce in their childhood. Have bought for friends and myself and will certainly be buying again. Excellent customer service ordered on Monday and delivered by Tuesday. First class.
Ordered online. Found it easy to do, the hardest bit was what flavour to choose,and delivery was quick.
My favourite and only place for delicious fudge!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.80 based on 652 reviews