The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Cat F
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
Ordered as a gift, the recipient was thrilled and it arrived very quickly!
Fantastic flavours to choose from.......so i pick lots of different ones!
Lovely fudge and turkish delight!!
Excellent - best fudge ever!
Great tasting fudge, bought for a gift but tried after eight chocolate fabulous
Delicious!
Every product we’ve ordered has been delicious, delivered promptly. We’ve struggled to find real tablet outside of Scotland so delighted to find this!
Great service great fudge
I bought a fudge box for my dad for Father's Day so I can't say I tried it myself but he was really happy with it and the delivery was speedy. 😀
Great speedy service and product. It made a fantastic Father's Day gift for my Dad who loves Tablet.
The best fudge and tablet I have tasted, great service too well done Ochil Fudge Panrty I will be ordering more soon. 😋
I'll never eat any other fudge again. This Fudge is divine. The taste is absolutely awesome, I defy anyone to say any different. Give me Ochil Fudge Pantry any day.
Bought this as a gift for Father’s Day as my dad loves fudge- he said it was the best fudge he’s ever tasted! So thank you ☺️ Box was also bigger than I expected
Fudge is delicious! It arrived quickly and was securely and attractively packaged. Will definitely order again!
Excellent product and service
Wonderful fudge, myriad different flavours to suit everyone.
This is the third time I have ordered from Ochil Fudge Pantry now. The fudge is amazing quality, with fast delivery. I 100% recommend!! So many flavours to choose from too :)
Fantastic fudge excellent service.
I sent for 4 bars of this fudge to see what all the fuss was about, now I love fudge but haven't found any I like since Thorntons closed down...... I got ginger, which tastes firey, white chocolate, which is just so soft and creamy, and salted caramel, OMG... and death by chocolate which is to die for... I'm trying my hardest to not eat it all at once, but it's almost impossible...... would I recommend it ?... too blummin' right I would !.. in fact I need to get more !... thank you Ochil x
Absolutely delicious!