The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 26th January 2021
Cat F
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 19th November 2020
Laura S
Website is clear & easy to navigate, very quick delivery with good communication, delicious products!
Some of the best fudge we’ve ever had! Really good quality & arrived quickly. Lovely treat or gift idea.
Very good quality. Kept informed at all times and quick delivery.
Great presentation and yummy fudge my favourite is the ginger and coconut 😋 and maple fudge
Really delicious fudge - creamy and very tasty.
Lovely products, and every person I've sent them to has been thrilled! (And these are true fudge lovers.)
This was undoubtedly the best fudge I’ve ever had. Beautifully smooth and the flavour was amazing. It also didn’t take too long to arrive and was nicely packaged too. I would definitely recommend you try this fudge.
Tried this fudge when on holiday in Stirling a few weeks ago. Loved it so much I ordered some more flavours online and they are also first class. It’s hard to pick a favourite but Lemon Meringue just edging to the front. Will be buying more. Delivery went well as I live in N Ireland and wasn’t sure how that would go. Royal Mail delivered when they said they would.
Very quick delivery, absolutely delicious variety of gluten free flavoured fudge. Will definitely order more and would make a nice present.
Bought for my Father In Law's 80th. He loved the flavours. Beautifully wrapped, too. Prompt service. Will shop with you again
The fudge is beautifully smooth n creamy. No gritty bits u often find in fudge. Bought as a gift for my husband & he agrees it’s the best fudge he’s had. I would 100% recommend the ochil fudge pantry.
Ochil Fudge it tastes divine My new best friend, it is all mine. Hubby's face, so glum so sad It makes me happy, smile, be glad It's the best, it's fantastically yummy Best if all, it's in my tummy. I have enjoyed your fudge so much, been in hospital happily munching my way through a box.
The Ochil Fudge Pantry 5 star review on 25th June 2021
Fabulous fudge, rich and very moreish. Huge range of flavours to appeal to all tastes, hardest part is trying to decide which to try first.
This was the 2nd purchase for me, service is prompt and fudge is delightful, maybe a wee bit pricey but I have bought a range of flavours and they all taste beautiful, and have passed a wee presentation box on for a birthday present 👍
I order this for my dad his a big fudge lover he absolutely loves your fudge asks when I can order him more brilliant service brilliant produce and direct to your door what more can u ask for
Brilliant service and the recipient pronounced that it was 'the perfect fudge'! Thank you
Ordered as a gift, the recipient was thrilled and it arrived very quickly!
Fantastic flavours to choose from.......so i pick lots of different ones!
Lovely fudge and turkish delight!!
Excellent - best fudge ever!
The Ochil Fudge Pantry is rated 4.81 based on 805 reviews