The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Ochil Fudge Pantry
Read The Ochil Fudge Pantry Reviews

About The Ochil Fudge Pantry:

Over 25+ Flavours of Scottish Fudge and Tablet! That’s right! We produce over 25 unique flavours of high quality, handmade fudge and tablet. From Cherry Bakewell to Chocolate Orange and everything in between, we have you covered. We also create surprise flavours for all kinds of seasonal events!

helen@ochilfudgepantry.co.uk

Ochil Fudge Ltd, Unit 1 Millar Court, Whins Road

Tell us how The Ochil Fudge Pantry made you happy
This box was bought as a Christmas present, however the fudge bars I have had are excellent. The major problem will be to resist the temptation to eat them before they get wrapped. I This box was bought as a Christmas present, however the fudge bars I have had are excellent. The major problem will be to resist the temptation to eat them before they get wrapped.
I've bought so much of your fudge since March and every time we're not disappointed. Our family have all had box eds of fudge for gifts during lockdown and these have been purchased for Christmas gifts that I know will be loved. Best fudge ever. Will no doubt be getting some more in the near future. Would like to set you a challenge to make some sugar free, as a diabetic I could then eat more! ๐Ÿ˜‚
Fast delivery and fudge is always great tasting
Brilliant and arrived in a couple of days
Makers of the best fudge on the planet
Fabulous the best fudge I've ever tasted so have ordered more
Amazing fudge, the white chocolate one is delicious and so is the lemon meringue one have another 2 I haven’t tasted yet only got them yesterday.
Very tasty but was very sweet could only eat half a piece at one time
Lovely quick delivery- well packaged
Fudge was delicious and delivery was quick. Fantastic!
I ordered this on a whim but I'm so glad I did ,It was delicious and the individual bars were quite big so although it was a little pricey it was pretty good value for the price paid , I would buy again maybe for a special treat or occasion.
Great tasting, good, quick delivery, great price. What's not to like?
Every bar was delicious!!
Best fudge I've ever tasted. Quick delivery. Will definitely be ordering more
Excellent service.
Lovely crumbly fudge
The fudge is fantastic enjoyed what we have ate so far thank you
Very nice fudge
This has been the first time I purchased from Ochiltree, and I have to say I am totally delighted with this. The taste is amazing, only thing was the size of the bars could be a bit bigger. Ll not enough to satisfy my needs lol. Will be purchasing from again definitely
Lovely & tasty. The Irn Bru tasted totally authentic. We'll be back