The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Absolutely amazing! Tom and Tara went above and beyond in helping us to secure a mortgage for our dream home. They were always contactable by phone or email to answer any questions or queries.
Friendly service, who were always willing to help and quick to respond to any queries that I had.
I went to this company after having trouble with the bank getting a mortgage, the mortgage company were really good in helping me get a mortgage and always there for advice! Would definitely recomend!
I was helped with finding the right mortgage to suit my needs and budget. The whole process was conducted over e-mails and calls, which was great for me managing all the other pressures of daily working life. It saved time and hassle. Communication has been great .
I write this review as a very satisfied customer. The team has an excellent understanding of the mortgage process and explained it clearly to us as we sought the mortgage from the different financiers. Up to the time we got an approval for funding of the mortgage, the mortgage company team kept us well informed, helped us in advising on the various forms and indeed steered us well through the process. I know that the team goes over and above as at one time we had to have a call conference with Mr. Matthew Rowntree when he was on his holiday! Thank you so much. Very appreciated. Zam Zam K. Nagujja
James and Jane always very helpful and quick in responding to our queries. Very pleased with the new mortgage deal the mortgage company has found us.
Used the mortgage company twice and had great service both times!
Lovely people! Every time I've gotten in touch via email they are straight back with a reply. They answered all my questions (so far) very professionally and accurately. Would highly recommend!
My partner and I could not be happier with the service we received. Steve has been the perfect sounding board for us throughout the process and has a very warm, honest and thoughtful working practice. He would often reach out with suggestions and was always on hand to provide expert advice tailored to our personal situation and needs. We could not recommend him and Bethany highly enough.
Absolutley AMAZING! Sally has gone above and beyond to help me get my first house. I cannot recommend the Mortgage company enough. Thank you for everything
Ellie has arranged our home insurance for the past 2 years. Very knowledgeable and does what she says she will!
A Very professional set up nothing is too much trouble. They gave great impartial advise and guided us through the process expertly. I wholeheartedly recommend this company if you require a mortgage advisor.
Brilliant as always
The team at the Mortgage company have always provided an excellent service to my family and I. Nothing is too much and they are always happy to jump on a quick phone call to discuss little queries. Excellent service
Good and efficient service that went through quickly and effectively.
Great communication and fast applications!
A good service
Two very happy first time buyers. Martin was very good with us as we were completely new to the process of buying a house. He thoroughly explained how to get the best price and life insurance cover etc. Tara helped us through all the paperwork and made the journey easy for us. Thanks to all at the mortgage company for helping us with our first mortgage.
Tara is professional friendly and gets the job done right first time. I would highly recommend this company and Tara , once again I thank you
Very pleased with the service provided initially by Steve who guided me through different options and then putting me with the best deal for me as a First Time Buyer looking for an investment property. When the application was submitted Beth was very helpful with providing me with any update on the application. Before completion, I then got passed through to Ellie who guided me through different insurance options which was very helpful and I now have the best deals all round! Overall very pleased with the experience with The Mortgage Company. Highly recommend.
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 400 reviews