The Mortgage Company Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Mortgage Company
Read The Mortgage Company Reviews
Very knowledgeable. Very professional. Would recommend.
Excellent as always. James has done many mortgages for me and my family over the years. I highly recommend him as he is very reliable and efficient in what he does.
We have used Tim's services for many years and we rate the service 5/5.
Fantastic company to use for your mortgage / remortgage. Simple and easy, taking all the stress away. You can also sort all your insurance policies through them too! Tom and Tara did a great job for us!
The mortgage team are brilliant. They are really friendly, professional and provide excellent customer service. I have used them on many occasions and will continue to use them in the future.
Brilliant, answered all of my questions when I thought of anything and helped with pretty much every process with regards to insurance as well as giving me the best mortgage deal possible. Always on hand and checked up regularly, highly recommend.
Excellent service provided bt Matt at Beeston office
Very helpful, really organised and take away all the mountains of admin required for a new mortage with good advice on deals.
Excellent service from James Jane and the team, always there to help you couldn't recommend enough
James is Absolutely brilliant everything stress free 👍
I wouldn’t go anywhere else for mortgage advice. Great service and friendly staff. I’ve used them twice and will definitely continue to use them in the future.
Everyone at The Mortgage Company has been very helpful throughout the process. They have answered every question I have and most of the time they have been so thorough with the information provided that I haven't had many questions to ask. Very professional, polite, knowledgeable, helpful and friendly. Easily 7 out of 5.
I would thoroughly recommend the Mortgage Company. A huge thank you to Tom from the Stapleford office for his professional service and the speed in which he dealt with my application making the whole process easy and stress free.
Professional and helpful from start to finish. Nothing was too small to handle. Tim and Tara were excellent and so helpful. Would (and have) recommend them to everyone.
I have used The Mortgage Company 4 times now and every time they have been brilliant! Even when navigating the more complex world of self-employed mortgages etc. The whole team are really helpful and keep you updated along the way completely taking the hassle out of obtaining a mortgage so I would happily recommend the mortgage company!
Good service and helpful advice offered.
Dealt with superbly from start to finish I would recommend them highly to anyone wanting a mortgage
The Mortgage company were brilliant and I would highly recommend them. Steve was friendly and explained everything clearly. Once we had an offered accepted he started the mortgage application ASAP and it was done within a few days. He also gave us advice which he had acquired from years of experience which was different to other less experienced advisers. Bethany was always helpful and prompt with all communication.
Mortgage advisor James explained me well another remortgage
Company worked well o obtain a good deal
The Mortgage Company is rated 4.94 based on 399 reviews