Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
The Veni Infantino dress I thought was poor quality for the price. The sizing seemed out, as I am usually a 10/12, ordered a size 10 which drowned me. The refund process took 12 days for the funds to go back into my account. The email I sent regarding the refund was not replied to, I just got an automated email to say the funds had been refunded to my account, but they were still not refunded for another 4 days. I have ordered from other dress shops and the refund was processed on the same day the outfit was received. I am quite disappointed with this company.
Excellent service quick and easy
Dresses all arrived on time and company fantastic when contacted by email responding very efficiently and promptly
Very impressed with the service. Parcel was delivered in a couple of days and was well packaged. Very good value for money
i purchased my dress for my sons wedding. the dress arrived the following day beautfully packaged and exactly as described. also received a vouchr for a discount on headwear which was lovely and unexpected. fantastic and could recccomend higly enough.
Quick delivery, excellent quality but too small. Easy return and refund
I found them to be very efficient and lovely to deal with and had only a good experience
I was delighted with the online service I received . I have purchased a lovely dress and would definitely recommend this boutique .
Very easy to order, packaging was to a very high standard, telephone chat was informative, polite and answered my query well
I was so happy with the service from Nigel Rayment. My dress arrived beautifully packed in it's own designer cover. It fits perfectly and I love it! Thank you. I need a MoB dress and hat for October 2021 - I hope Nigel Rayment can help me out again.
I purchased two dresses online. They came perfectly packaged. Sean was extremely helpful and contacted me, as requested, once an item came back into stock. I would definitely recommend the boutique and will use them again. Beautiful clothes with exceptional service.
Very happy with my online purchase. It arrived very quickly and hassle free. Customer service was fantastic. Highly recommend. Irish buyer
I cannot fault the service I received unfortunately the dress I ordered did not fit me well & the material was not what I expected But delivery & also my refund was prompt Thank you
Dress I ordered was exactly as I expected and I’m delighted with it. I now need a hat bag and shoes to finish the outfit for my daughters wedding. Will be untouched for help. Thank you
Great service
The dress was amazing. However the packaging left a lot to be desired I’m afraid. It came out of the box unusable until I had it dry cleaned. However I would definitely buy again
Excellent service and was very pleased with the dress I purchased the quality is amazing Many Thanks
Great service. Sean has been more than helpful in finding me the right dress for my daughters wedding and arranging a fitting date to suit me. Highly recommend!
Hat true to colour looks great. Cant wait to wear it at my sons wedding
Very prompt delivery,and beautifully packaged .High quality clothing ,and most helpful with answering queries..highly recommend ..
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 177 reviews