Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
Today my visit to Nigel Rayments 😄 Was a stress free experience 🙂 Sean was wonderful and very patient and not pushy ,being petite and not knowing what I wanted Sean was back and forth bringing dresses for me to try on and listened to what I wanted. After trying nearly all the shop on Sean brought a dress to me that I said would be a def no on entering the shop 🙄and on trying it on I loved it. Thank you so much for your patience Sean and I will see you on my return for a little alteration. Bernie
I am so glad that I chose to shop at the Nigel Rayment Boutique for my Mother of the Bride outfit It was a lovely experience. So many outfits to choose from. Nigel was very friendly and approachable and offered good advice re hat choice etc. I loved the whole experience!
Had a lovely visit today and Nigel was super helpful. I had purchased a dress online from his shop but still wanted to try on another. He let me try both and make my final choice. Fab service. Nicki
Would highly recommend this shop for finding your perfect mother of the bride outfit , great choice of outfits even for a fuller figure like myself . The service provided by Sean was warm and friendly and he made me feel very comfortable . He was very helpful, honest and wasn’t pushy , the whole experience was very enjoyable .
I would highly recommend a trip to Nigel Rayment in Manchester if looking for mother of the bride/groom outfits. Sean was a brilliant help and the outfit I bought for my sons forthcoming wedding was chosen by him for me to try on and was one I probably wouldn’t have normally tried on. Excellent one to one service, with just enough attention without feeling any undue pressure to buy.
Excellent efficient service, would definitely recommend I have an alterations appointment booked in and hopefully that with be excellent too thank you Nigel !
In a panick due to son's wedding in June I rang Nigel Rayment asking for a particular size and style. Gentleman there couldn't have been more helpful. He emailed invoice I paid and it was posted the following day. Fely Campo...stunning! Thank You
Sean was so helpful, I was by myself and needed photos taking to show family members. Sean was patient and what I really appreciated was that he wasn’t pushy and didn’t try to sell me everything......he was honest with how different styles looked on me. I’d definitely recommend and go there again if in need of a special outfit Thanks Sean
I went to the shop today with my Mum and Sister to find my Mum a mother of the bride outfit and we were so amazed at the service at the shop. Sean was so lovley, welcoming and made us all feel at ease. It really did feel like he went out of his way to help us and gave my Mum time to decide on her dress. We came away with her dream dress and a smile and a lasting memory of our experience in the shop as a special one x thank you x
Arrived for my appt 10.30 this morning 1st time customer, the choice of outfits, styles are amazing, spoilt for choice, Sean clearly knows his stuff, after trying 5 dresses on I went back to the first one, and purchased it for my sons wedding. The service was excellent. Sean was very helpful and suggested outfits to try which I wouldn't have chosen, honestly I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique. truly made my day & was all done for 11.20, beautifully packaged. Finally I can now relax and look forward to the Big day! 27/5/21 & my outfit can be used for other occasions afterwards too, thank you Sean.
Very happy with the hatinator I received, but unfortunately the wrong shade of blue (there’s so many). My fault entirely!! Sadly,for this reason I will need to return. But very happy to order again in future and will always recommend to others.
Beautiful hat, very stylish, just perfect with my dress, matches wonderfully in every sense.
I recently purchased an outfit and hat for my daughter’s wedding. Nigel was extremely helpful, knew exactly what suited me and got me to try on dresses that I would not have initially considered! Can’t wait to wear my outfit - thank you!
Rang Nigel Rayment in a panic as my son is getting married June 19th. Left a message and a gentleman got back to me who couldn't have been more helpful. Bought a Fely Campo outfit online, that evening. It was despatched the following day and arrived in a box, well wrapped. Fits perfectly. I cannot thank the gentleman enough for his prompt service and quality outfit.
I recently purchased my outfit for my son's wedding in September. The service was excellent. Sean was very helpful and suggested outfits to try which I wouldn't have chosen and which surprised me when I tried them on. I bought my hat also as it went so well with my outfit. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique. Christine Davies
I had a wonderful shopping experience yesterday an excellent service and yes I got the perfect dress! Thank you Nigel Rayment
I visited Nigel Rayment in Manchester with my mum last weekend and had the most wonderful experience. Sean made us feel welcome and comfortable and could not have been more accommodating. He knew exactly what style and fit would suit my mum and within half an hour we had found her dream dress. I couldn’t recommend the boutique enough!
The service I have had from Nigel Rayment Boutique has been excellent and I can highly recommend. It was difficult ordering a ‘Mother of the Bride’ dress through COVID times but Sean made the experience less stressful and couldn’t do enough to help me find the ‘perfect dress’! I met Nigel too as my dress needed altering but I was made very welcome and I’m now looking forward to the wedding - thanks guys!
Delighted with my mother of the bride dress and can’t praise Sean highly enough for his professional but relaxed service. It was so refreshing to have honest advice with no hard sell. Thank you Sean.
What a wonderful experience! I had a dress and two hats shipped to the States. He was kind enough to custom one of the hats for me. His communication is the best. Beautiful items and beautiful packing to Pittsburgh, PA. Thank you so much!!
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 179 reviews