Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
Absolutely outstanding service - I had tried on a dress in a store in Scotland who unfortunately did not have my size - started calling round and Nigel had it and agreed to send it - was here in a few days - also needed the matching hat - which he got in specially from the supplier - again was here in days - truly amazing and if I had another special event I would make the trip down as from what I can see not only is their customer service truly exceptional their range looks amazing - well done and thank you ! Agnes
As soon as we stepped in the boutique we met Sean very friendly and professional one look and he'll pick out styles he knows will suit you. Great if your indecisive. They are a bit pricey but worth it for that special occasion. Its what makes them different. Well worth a visit.
Excellent service, beautiful clothes and hats; I have been very impressed by NR's ethos on customer service. Thank you.
Absolutely amazing customer service! I had a pre order dress and Sean’s communication was excellent. He replied to my emails immediately. I made an appointment at the Marble Arch store and actually ended up choosing a totally different dress. Nigel was extremely helpful and nothing was too much for him even though he was so busy! I wasn’t rushed and could try on as many dresses as I wanted. Both amazing guys and thank you so much for all of your help. I haven’t experienced customer service like yours for years. Would recommend this store 100%
Had a wonderful experience at the Boutique today. Was worried that I wouldn't find anything to suit or fit me. The minute I entered the shop I was put at ease and told not to worry about anything, to select anything that I like or wanted to try and not to worry about sizing, the selection of dresses was amazing. I had taken a friend with me and between us we picked out about 12 different dresses in different styles. Between Nigel and my friend who were both helpful and honest, I picked out 3 that I really liked. In the end the one I had been wanting to try on before our visit was the one, Nigel just said that's your dress and he was right. It does need a slight alteration on the skirt but that is the joy of shopping here, personal service and knowing that the dress will fit perfectly. I can highly recommend shopping here, I have already passed details to a work colleague whose daughter is getting married. I can't wait for my sons wedding now.
Beautiful dress for my daughters wedding Excellent customer service Thank you so much
Had a lovely 2 hours with my daughter trying on outfits, Nigel was so friendly and helpful and not at all pushy. After trying on eight outfits, finally found the one ! Would highly recommend this shop , Nigel was so lovely and we had a lovely day. Thank you.
Today my visit to Nigel Rayments 😄 Was a stress free experience 🙂 Sean was wonderful and very patient and not pushy ,being petite and not knowing what I wanted Sean was back and forth bringing dresses for me to try on and listened to what I wanted. After trying nearly all the shop on Sean brought a dress to me that I said would be a def no on entering the shop 🙄and on trying it on I loved it. Thank you so much for your patience Sean and I will see you on my return for a little alteration. Bernie
I am so glad that I chose to shop at the Nigel Rayment Boutique for my Mother of the Bride outfit It was a lovely experience. So many outfits to choose from. Nigel was very friendly and approachable and offered good advice re hat choice etc. I loved the whole experience!
Had a lovely visit today and Nigel was super helpful. I had purchased a dress online from his shop but still wanted to try on another. He let me try both and make my final choice. Fab service. Nicki
Would highly recommend this shop for finding your perfect mother of the bride outfit , great choice of outfits even for a fuller figure like myself . The service provided by Sean was warm and friendly and he made me feel very comfortable . He was very helpful, honest and wasn’t pushy , the whole experience was very enjoyable .
I would highly recommend a trip to Nigel Rayment in Manchester if looking for mother of the bride/groom outfits. Sean was a brilliant help and the outfit I bought for my sons forthcoming wedding was chosen by him for me to try on and was one I probably wouldn’t have normally tried on. Excellent one to one service, with just enough attention without feeling any undue pressure to buy.
Excellent efficient service, would definitely recommend I have an alterations appointment booked in and hopefully that with be excellent too thank you Nigel !
In a panick due to son's wedding in June I rang Nigel Rayment asking for a particular size and style. Gentleman there couldn't have been more helpful. He emailed invoice I paid and it was posted the following day. Fely Campo...stunning! Thank You
Sean was so helpful, I was by myself and needed photos taking to show family members. Sean was patient and what I really appreciated was that he wasn’t pushy and didn’t try to sell me everything......he was honest with how different styles looked on me. I’d definitely recommend and go there again if in need of a special outfit Thanks Sean
I went to the shop today with my Mum and Sister to find my Mum a mother of the bride outfit and we were so amazed at the service at the shop. Sean was so lovley, welcoming and made us all feel at ease. It really did feel like he went out of his way to help us and gave my Mum time to decide on her dress. We came away with her dream dress and a smile and a lasting memory of our experience in the shop as a special one x thank you x
Arrived for my appt 10.30 this morning 1st time customer, the choice of outfits, styles are amazing, spoilt for choice, Sean clearly knows his stuff, after trying 5 dresses on I went back to the first one, and purchased it for my sons wedding. The service was excellent. Sean was very helpful and suggested outfits to try which I wouldn't have chosen, honestly I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique. truly made my day & was all done for 11.20, beautifully packaged. Finally I can now relax and look forward to the Big day! 27/5/21 & my outfit can be used for other occasions afterwards too, thank you Sean.
Very happy with the hatinator I received, but unfortunately the wrong shade of blue (there’s so many). My fault entirely!! Sadly,for this reason I will need to return. But very happy to order again in future and will always recommend to others.
Beautiful hat, very stylish, just perfect with my dress, matches wonderfully in every sense.
I recently purchased an outfit and hat for my daughter’s wedding. Nigel was extremely helpful, knew exactly what suited me and got me to try on dresses that I would not have initially considered! Can’t wait to wear my outfit - thank you!
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 186 reviews