Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
Wonderful service, Thank you
My sister had an appointment and I was along for support. Can I say that I totally enjoyed myself as much as my sister. Nigel was amazing, put my sister totally at ease from the moment we arrived. Found the perfect mother of the groom outfit which made her feel like a princess which she stated she hadn't felt like since her own wedding day. After lots of family hugs and tears we left with her feeling like Julia Roberts from Pretty Woman with the dress and hat box. Thank you Nigel for making my sister so happy.
This was my first purchase from the Boutique and it was a fantastic experience! I now have the most beautiful dress for my daughter's wedding next year. Thanks to Sean for his patience!
Cannot thank you enough for all your help and patience whilst ordering my hatinator. Its absolutely perfect, stylish and beautifully made . . .kind regards Alison
I was served by Sean in the Manchester branch. He was polite and attentive and knew just what dresses would suit me. I was very nervous as I'm a large lady and was worried about finding something to fit for my daughters wedding. Sean made me feel fabulous and I left feeling amazing having found the perfect outfit and hat. Thanks Sean x
Fantastic customer service and very high quality items. Really delighted with my purchase and with the whole shopping experience.
I visited the store to select an outfit for my sons wedding. From start to finish it was a great experience, at no point did I feel under pressure. The dress I chose fitted perfectly and Nigel suggested a fascinator to go with the outfit that just finished it off. Thoroughly recommend - looking forward to the wedding and showing off the amazing dress.
Nigel and his team were super helpful, you have your own dressing room and he has lots of dresses / outfits for you to choose as a mother of the groom/bride. My appointment was in early April and I couldn’t have asked more of Nigel. He took lots of pictures so I could share with my family whilst we made the decision on which outfit to choose for my Sons wedding on the 23rd May as I was on my own. I decided on a Veni Ventino by Ronald Joyce. It was perfect and I highly recommend Nigel Rayment for your outfit.
Sean was lovely, there was a good selection of dresses etc.. I managed to get a beautiful outfit for my sons wedding.
Nigel Rayment Boutique was an absolutely amazing shopping experience. Nigel was very welcoming and accommodating and extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks for helping us find the most perfect Mother of the Bride outfit.
Amazing day at Nigel rayment Manchester, Sean was totally professional and I could not of asked for a better experience for me and my mother ,wonderful wonderful day thank you Sean x
I can not praise Nigel & Cathy enough for the service they provided when I was looking for what seemed like the impossible outfit for my daughters wedding - nothing was too much trouble. I bought my dress 3 months prior to the wedding day & managed to drop a dress size in the meantime which created a big problem when it came to taking my beautiful dress in due to the style - but Cathy worked an absolute miracle - I can not put in to words how happy I was with the end result - you would never have known the amount of taking in she had had to do. I had so many compliments on the day it made the day even more special for me. So - although this review is long overdue I promised Cathy I would send a picture & although it may be a couple of years later I am keeping my promise. You & your staff are second to none Nigel - I couldn't recommend you highly enough.
Thank you Sean for your help with purchasing the most amazing dress for my wedding, you just knew which dress was the one for me. An amazing experience in a beautiful shop with such helpful people.
Excellent service. Sean could not have been more supportive.. Friendly caring. Beautiful Boutique ❤️
I visited the London store on Friday and it was also my birthday. Nigel made the experience SO special for me and even gave me a birthday present! I really was truly overwhelmed. Wonderful store, fantastic service (which isn’t pushy in any way whatsoever), and I now have a truly lovely outfit for my sons wedding. Thank you! xx
What an amazing place. Sean made me feel very special. Nothing was too much trouble. He advised me honestly and made my experience the best it could gave been. Great choices available. Highly recommended.
Amazing, so helpful and lovely relaxed atmosphere, shopped for Mother of the Bride outfit and he nailed it. Can highly recommend
I have been to Nigel Rayment in London today and found the whole experience to be relaxed and so professional. I was delighted and excited that I found my Mother of the Bride outfit after only trying several outfits on. Thank you for making it so chilled and a happy occasion. I wish you continued success. Sincere thanks.
Had the best possible experience at the Manchester store.Sean made me feel very much at ease and was extremely helpful picking out styles I wouldn’t have tried and eventually choosing one of his suggestions.I know I will feel fabulous for my son’s wedding day
This is the only place to go for all things Mother of the Bride. A stunning array of beautiful outfits in all styles and sizes and Nigel and his wife were flawless in the service they offered. Can’t praise highly enough.
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.86 based on 207 reviews