Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
I ordered two dresses online. They arrived very promptly, beautifully packaged and in dress covers. As they were sadly too small, I returned them with the easy, prepaid returns label included in the box. Excellent service, would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a special occasion dress. 10 out of 10!
Excellent all round. Very helpful and friendly telephone advice from the staff in the shop. Easily able to track delivery - was a bit nervous about that but hat arrived perfectly intact and well packaged. Very happy with my purchase and, as advised, it perfectly matches my outfit for my son’s wedding - delighted. Thank you so much.
Nigel Rayment are always very helpful whether shopping in person or on line. Unfortunately I have had to return my purchase as it was too short- waisted for my which is a great shame as it was a pretty dress.
It’s a beautiful dress well made. My only problem with it is I have had to take it for alterations as it was large for a size 8 . But overall I would by again from Nigel Rayment.
Excellent service from this company. Unfortunately I returned both dresses as they did not suit me. Hoping to find something else soon.
As I have not yet received my order I find it difficult to review so have had to only give one star at the moment. I have emailed Nigel Rayment this morning asking when I can expect delivery and mentioning that I have been asked for a review which is obviously difficult as cannot comment on the delivery aspects etc
Five Stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Very professional company to deal with. Quick, efficient and excellent customer service. The dress I purchased is absolutely stunning. Thank you
Easy to find boutique. I arrived on time and was helped by Nigel who gave me an Introduction to the different styles of outfits in his comprehensive collection. Unfortunately I left it a bit late in the season (take note and start looking early) so my choice of outfits was limited to what was in stock for my size but he was on hand to offer advice and I found a lovely dress for my daughters wedding. You can also try on and buy hats to go with the outfit, which I forgot to do, so I will be out looking again.
Booking appointment was a simple process and was contacted with reminder and directions. On arrival, was presented with discs to place on the hanger of any dresses, from a vast selection available, that I liked and Nigel then brought the appropriate size dresses for me to try. Most of the dresses were available in the size I required, and I was allowed to try the dresses on in a dressing area at my leisure and Nigel was in hand to provide some wonderful hats to try on with the outfits. Nigel was very friendly, helpful and made the experience a very relaxing one. I would definitely recommend that anyone looking for a mother of the bride/groom outfit visits Nigel Rayment.
Would highly recommend this shop. Excellent choice and beautiful dresses , Customer service outstanding .
I purchased my MOB dress online . The dress is beautiful and arrived within a few days . Thank you for shipping it out to me so promptly
Excellent service & dress arrived well presented.
An incredibly helpful and professional boutique. Nigel was was so helpful with my online purchase! Thank you so much.
Totally blown away by the professional and personal experience and very grateful! I needed a second outfit for my daughter's wedding in April and three dresses were posted to me and as promised I received them the next day! I would thoroughly recommend Nigel to anyone! Thank you for the wonderful and reassuring service!
I had ordered my dress online for my son's wedding that takes place in July and was apprehensive of how it was going to look, fit and feel as I'd ordered hundreds of other outfits from other retailers and had been disappointed with all of them. The dress arrived very quickly and was packaged immaculately there was even a swatch with the dress so that I can now match a hat, shoes and bag and tie the outfit all together, the fit was beautiful the colour was exactly what I wanted and being a summer wedding the material is perfect, I cried because I felt so nice in it. Thank You Nigel Rayment Boutique you get 5 stars.
Amazing delivery and refund was processed same day - brilliant - and got a lovely dress in the process
Excellent service and the most beautiful dress. Carnt wait to wear it for my daughters wedding. Would highly recommend this boutique
Prompt delivery, lovely dress , I was very tempted to keep it for my mother if the bride outfit, however it wasn’t quite the right colour . I would definitely order from the boutique again .
very efficient service, unfortunately, item returned as too small
Nigel Rayment Boutique is the epitome of style, class, and incredible customer service. I have had the pleasure of purchasing 2 dresses for 2 of my son's weddings and each experience was made super special by being helped by Nigel Rayment. The last wedding was on Friday 6 May. His expertise and eye for size and style are second to none. I was thrilled with my first dress and equally as thrilled with my second. I cannot thank Nigel enough for making the shopping experience a pleasure and for the service and personal care and attention he took to make sure my dress was exactly the one for me. If you have a wedding or a special occasion, there really is only one place to shop. Customer Service: First class, Delivery: First class - Thank you again, Nigel, I'm so grateful to you - you helped make my experience so special.
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.87 based on 581 reviews