Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
I looked stunning on the day of the wedding, the best customer service and good fitting especially for us who are extra big.thank you ever so much.
A real gem of a store. Sean was great at picking the right shades and shapes. A lovely relaxed experience
As usual it was a pleasure dealing with Nigel he is professional and accommodating he always looks after us can't praise him enough
They understood and provided an elusive dress with efficiency and speed for which I was most grateful.
Beautiful little store in London. Honest advice and great service. Mum found the most beautiful dress! Thankyou, will definitely recommend.
Just wonderful. Honest opinions. Discreet support. Fantastic choice for a voluptuous lady. After six weeks of stress trying unsuccessfully to find a glamorous outfit, I found one in less than an hour.
Excellent service from start to finish. Was allowed time to try as many dresses as I wanted. Nigel was attentive without hovering around me. The whole experience was relaxed and unhurried. Came away with nothing like I thought I was going for thanks to Nigel finding the perfect dress and hat. Cannot rate the experience or purchase highly enough. Looking forward to my sons’ wedding now. Thank you Nigel.
Nigel made choosing my dress such a lovely experience today at Nigel Rayment, mother of the bride shop. He was on hand to suggest dresses that might be suitable, and to get anything I needed, and gave me time to look through the stock. He has the perfect balance with customer service , being there if required but allowing me to try on the dresses and decide what I liked without any pressure. The shop has a great range of stock of dresses and hats/ fascinators to suit everyone at good prices I am so happy with my dress and look forward to wearing it on my daughters wedding day
LOOK NO FURTHER FOR THE PERFECT HATINATOR I had to call the Boutique for some advise prior to ordering and the gentleman was really helpful. I ordered three hatinators with the intention of keeping one. They were all so gorgeours I ended up with two. Delivery was prompt and the return was easy. I would highly recommend Nigel Rayment.
My ideas were acknowledges and I was helped well Very professional and polite service by Sean Good experience
I recently bought my MOG outfit in Nigel Rayments Manchester shop with the great help of Sean. My daughter accompanied me and we were delighted with overall experience. Sean has a great eye and knows his merchandise. He has a great selection of outfits and was extremely helpful. I flew over to Manchester from Dublin as I was finding it very difficult to find a suitable wedding outfit in my size and I am delighted now with my beautiful outfit. Thank you for your great service Sean. We will be back!
I called the Boutique and spoke to a very helpful man who knew exactly my outfit and what hat I needed (style and colour). He confirmed the stock situation on the spot. I felt so reassured to be able to get the hat I had been looking for that I ordered it and it arrived within 2 days. The box and packaging was excellent and I am so pleased with my purchase. Thank you!
Needed mother of the bride outfit , went with an open mind - was blown away with choice, colours, styles - thanks to Sean's expert advice and patience got my beautiful dress at the Manchester shop - thank you Sean - will definitely recommend this shop.
My wife (mother of the Bride) purchased her dress and jacket after trying many other sites and it was an excellent fit. She looked and felt absolutely fantastic and was given so many compliments. I'm certain that when our son gets married this will be the first site we visit. First class service. Easy to order great delivery and easy to contact via email or phone
I visited the Nigel Rayment Boutique today to try and find an outfit for my son's wedding. What a wonderful experience it was. I had emailed a couple of times prior to my visit and the response was so lovely I was excited to visit the shop. Nigel looked after me perfectly and the service and help he gave my cousin Debbie and I made my visit so very special, I will never forget it. The choice of beautiful dresses was amazing with lots of sizes and colours plus Nigel really knows his stuff. Nothing was too much trouble. There is so much choice and how it all works is explained at the beginning of the visit, I spent an unhurried and very happy time there this morning. BEST of all I GOT MY DRESS!!! and HAT!!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Nigel and Nigel Rayment Boutique. Highly recommended for all special occasions but for me as Mother of the Groom I'm elated with my dress. Wishing you continued deserved success. Thank you - Suzie x
We visited the Boutique yesterday to get a wedding outfit for my sister-in-law , for her son's Wedding. Such an amazing experience, beautiful dresses and the service was excellent. Thank you so much for making a stressful time so much easier. She is going to look stunning. I would recommend you try this out if you want to look and feel a million dollars.
just off telephone to see if the shop stocked a dress i was looking the attitude of the man on the phone was nog pleasant at all .i am from nothern ireland and was going to travel over to shop to see the dress and his words on phone was we don’t ship to ireland by the sound of you …his attuide. was absolutely disgusting towards me ..for all he knew i could have lived in the same town as the shop .well he has just lost a sale of a dress !!!
After choosing a dress and changing my mind when I got home, the Manchester branch exchanged it without hesitation. Eventually worn a year later (post-covid) for my daughter's wedding, it was absolutely stunning (and matching hat of course)! The comments I received about it, and still am from the photos are phenomenal. Priced appropriately for a mother of the bride I felt and top quality material and quality too, as it had a waistband full of pearls and sparkle which I thought may lose a few... but no, not a one! I certainly intend to visit again for my other children's weddings'. Highly recommended.
Nigel was super helpful and friendly. I gave him a good idea of what I wanted so he selected a few dresses for me to try. I came away with a dress that I initially wouldn’t have chosen but after trying it on.. I felt like a princess. Nigel took pictures and videos on my mobile so that my daughter could help me choose. Nigel also selected me a beautiful hat to match. The hat arrived via courier and was so beautifully packaged in its box. Thank you so much Nigel for the fantastic customer service. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit to your boutique.
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.87 based on 263 reviews