Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
Beautiful dress for my daughters wedding Excellent customer service Thank you so much
Disappointed by customs fees 45 E because you don’t told me that and it was more expensive than Ithough. But the dress is beautiful. Thank you
Excellent service regarding on line purchase. Very responsive to queries. Friendly and professional.
Dress really well made. Lovely material. Just too low cut for me. Looked for another outfit on your site but couldn't find what I wanted at this time and couldn't wait for shop to open!
awesome service thank you very much
I cannot fault the service I received unfortunately the dress I ordered did not fit me well & the material was not what I expected But delivery & also my refund was prompt Thank you
The dress was amazing. However the packaging left a lot to be desired I’m afraid. It came out of the box unusable until I had it dry cleaned. However I would definitely buy again
Great value but very disappointing they weren’t advertised as imperfect one came in silver was advertised as grey both had bits missing from the belts poppers diamanté motif and corsage missing. One had pink lipstick on cream collar of jacket. Such a shame.
The delivery was prompt but unfortunately the dress was to small and a bigger size wasn't available so the refund was made quickly. I look forward to visiting the shop when we can.
Hi well I have only pre orders a dress which hasn’t arrived in your shop yet but as regards service which includes emails from Sean - that has been absolutely excellent - anytime of day or night my queries were answered very quickly -,waiting now for dress to arrive !
Lovely dress, but best suited for those with a small bust. So had to go back
Absolutely stunning classy dress I am so looking forward to wearing it at my daughters wedding once I’ve had some alterations done. The shirt part is extremely big so I will have to find a really good seamstress to get this outfit perfect for my shape.
The dress ordered did not suit me but it was beautifully packaged. I had to return but did pay for postage and packing to me and to return. So I paid £10 just to try this dress on.
Purchased two dresses online recently they were true to size . love them both, had excellent customer care via e mail.
I have been kept up to date which is really appreciated in these unusual times. I’m just hoping my experience in the shop are the same
I am delighted with my mother-of -the bride outfit. Unlike all the other outfits it was not photographed on a model which would have made it easier to visualise.
Although I haven’t yet received my orders I found it very easy to place my order. It would be be nice to get more updates of the status though as I feel it has been forgotten about. Orders placed on 20th January and 2nd February and still have got them so cannot answer the questions below.
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 181 reviews