Nigel Rayment Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nigel Rayment Boutique
Read Nigel Rayment Boutique  Reviews

sean@nigelrayment.co.uk

Tell us how Nigel Rayment Boutique made you happy
I had a wonderful shopping experience yesterday an excellent service and yes I got the perfect dress! Thank you Nigel Rayment
I visited Nigel Rayment in Manchester with my mum last weekend and had the most wonderful experience. Sean made us feel welcome and comfortable and could not have been more accommodating. He knew exactly what style and fit would suit my mum and within half an hour we had found her dream dress. I couldn’t recommend the boutique enough!
The service I have had from Nigel Rayment Boutique has been excellent and I can highly recommend. It was difficult ordering a ‘Mother of the Bride’ dress through COVID times but Sean made the experience less stressful and couldn’t do enough to help me find the ‘perfect dress’! I met Nigel too as my dress needed altering but I was made very welcome and I’m now looking forward to the wedding - thanks guys!
Delighted with my mother of the bride dress and can’t praise Sean highly enough for his professional but relaxed service. It was so refreshing to have honest advice with no hard sell. Thank you Sean.
What a wonderful experience! I had a dress and two hats shipped to the States. He was kind enough to custom one of the hats for me. His communication is the best. Beautiful items and beautiful packing to Pittsburgh, PA. Thank you so much!!
I am still waiting for my purchase
Delighted with everything I bought from Nigel Rayment. My latest purchase of a hat (online) was also a success. It arrived promptly and very well packed. Thank you
I ordered 2 hats online, with the intention of choosing one for my daughters wedding. Due to Covid restrictions I haven’t been able to visit the store & now they are open I have to isolate for an upcoming operation. I am delighted with the fast service & such lovely quality of both hats. The other was returned via a very easy, well explained return service. This has taken a lot of worry out of my hands. Thank you!
Excellent service - I ordered two dresses to choose one for my son's wedding. The one I chose is beautiful and a perfect fit - not easy for me as I am a petite size 6. I am thrilled with my purchase. I returned the unwanted dress without a problem.
I recently purchased the most beautiful dress and hat for my daughters wedding. I had to purchase online due to Covid restrictions (Also because I live in Perthshire😉). It took three tries to get the perfect dress but the service was excellent. Many thanks to Nigel and Sean who were so helpful. I could not recommend Nigel Rayment highly enough and would have no hesitation in recommending them .Many thanks.😀
The service from Nigel was second to none I would highly recommended this boutique. Their prices are fantastic and such a wide range to suit all sizes and styles. Wish we had a store in Scotland!!!
Outstanding customer service
Excellent quality so sorry didn't quite fit
My dress arrived today, nicely packaged. I was a little worried it hadn’t arrived sooner then realised it would take a little longer because of the Easter holidays. Dress perfect for my sons wedding in the summer. Thank you. Good luck with reopening on Monday.
A really lovely experience. I visited the London shop prior to the 2nd lockdown. An appointment was made and I was reassured that I would be the only person with an appointment at that time, to be COVID safe. Although I had come to try on a particular dress that I had seen on the website, I was allowed to look through and try on anything else. I was made to feel completely at ease, there was no pressure or hard sell which was so nice. However, Nigel was there for advice if needed. The dress I had seen on the website was stunning, living up to how it looked in the photo’s. The colour and quality were excellent. The dress was true to size and fitted perfectly. Nigel also has an amazing choice of hats and I was able to find a beautiful hat that matched the dress perfectly. I know on my daughters wedding day, I will feel like a million dollars! Thank you Nigel
I purchased my beautiful John Charles dress in the lock down sale. Their was a small problem with it that was resolved quickly. I was treated as if I had purchased a full price item with politeness & efficency.I will not hesitate to recommend to anyone.
Delighted with my dress! Excellent communication and customer service.
I was most impressed with the quick service when I bought my dress online .
I am looking for an outfit for my Daughter’s wedding. So far the customer service has been amazing. I have an appointment in a few weeks and I’m so looking forward to going to the store to pick my outfit. I brought a lovely dress, we cruise, a lot and definitely, will be taking it with me for the special nights our.
I visited Nigel’s Marble Arch shop in 2019 to purchase my Mother of the Bride outfit and I was blown away by the choice and service. Nigel and his staff make you feel welcome from the moment you walk through the door and they are honest and professional in their advice and service. This shop is very unique and would be the only place you would need to visit for that special occasion I have also used the online service and again would rate it 10 out of 10 Thank you so much for all your efforts to make sure I found my perfect MOB outfit
Nigel Rayment Boutique is rated 4.85 based on 184 reviews