Mountain Dog Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mountain Dog
Read Mountain Dog Reviews

About Mountain Dog:

Quality equipment from leading brands - whatever the weather or challenge - enjoy your adventure

Whilst nature gives our best friend capabilities beyond our own, sometimes our dog will need some support, Mountain Dog provides solutions that can turn a good day into a great day.

So whether your activity with your faithful friend takes you on trails to the highest peaks, through valleys, glades and forest, across open countryside, into lakes, rivers or sea, or you are just enjoying a simple walk or run in the park, let Mountain Dog, with its quality selection of outdoors products and advice, guide you to success. Join us, be a Mountain Dog!

basecamp@mountaindog.uk

Unit 13a Armstrong Court
North Seaton Industrial Estate

Great harness and service thank you.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 13th September 2020
Your pup looks right at home in their new harness - thanks for sharing with us!
I bought the harness, collar and lead Ruffwear front range and love them! The harness fits Betsy perfectly with a little room for her fleece when the weather changes. I love the detail in the products. They are so robust and hard wearing too. Excellent!
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Betsy looks absolutely fantastic in her new gear! Thanks for sharing.
Love my new harness! It fits like a dream and the colour is adorable
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 12th September 2020
Your pug is what is adorable here! Although your new harness does help hahaha - thanks so much for sharing!
Excellent service
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th September 2020 Mountain Dog 5 star review on 11th September 2020
What lovely photos! They're absolutely rocking their new Ruffwear gear - thanks for sharing.
I'm so pleased with my new dog harness. I bought it because of it's front loop and was hoping it would help with the nightmare that dog walking had become because of the constant pulling. It transformed my dog immediately and just wish I'd bought it earlier. Strong, sturdy and comfortable to wear (I'm making this assumption as the dog hasn't complained yet, I haven't tested it on myself yet!) it looks like it will last a long time.
That's excellent news Ema! I hope your pooch stays on their new best behaviour.
Super Quick delivery
Glad to hear it Lucia.
Perfect fit for our GSP. It is lovely and light as described and easy to wipe clean.
Excellent!
Excellent service as usual. Thanks Mountain Dog.
No thank you Rebecca!
The order arrived quickly. Ordering process easy,
That's grand Lynn, thanks for letting us know!
My item arrived really quickly. This is an expensive item but I could not find it cheaper anywhere else so Mountain Dogs pricing seems reasonable. Overall, I'm pleased with my purchase and would recommend
I'm glad we could help, thanks for shopping with us!
God service delivered promptly
Excellent!
Cant praise mountain dog enough for their excellent service and fast delivery. Love ruffwear gear and they always have the latest designs available 😊🐕
Thanks so much indeed Paula! 🐕
Amazing service as always. I am a returning customer and will continue to do so. Always quick to respond and delivery is super fast. 10/10 from me
Perfect Sam, we plan to stay that way. Thanks for your review!
Great service excellent product
Glad to hear it Ben, thanks for the review
Excellent service, decent price and arrived quickly, even over the bank holiday weekend.
Mountain Dog 5 star review on 9th September 2020
All strapped in and ready to go! They look great in their new Ruffwear - thanks for sharing.
Excellent service,competitive pricing,speedy delivery,good comms.
Lovely news Anne, thanks so much.
Their website gave very accurate information on measurements, and loved the humour within the fitting guidelines. Following the fitting guidelines carefully meant that our GSD is now a proud wearer of the Ruffwear harness.
Brilliant! Thanks for the feedback.
Friendly, helpful and efficient. No quibble returns/replacement policy. Received product quickly. Could not fault the service and the product is exactly what I wanted Five star service
Lovely news Donna, thanks so much for the feedback!
Quick delivery, excellent quality and very easy to fit. Very pleased with purchase and our dog Lexi is happy to wear it.
Glad to hear that both you and Lexi are pleased!
First time using mountain dog but definitely will again great service and better than amazon prices.
Music to our ears - thank you!
Mountain Dog is rated 4.96 based on 896 reviews