Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

I Love this Wine and find it difficult to get hold off. Very quick delivery service, easy site to use.
Excellent service thank you
Excellent service from Fraziers wine.
Fantastic service from start to finish couldn’t be happier with your fast and efficient service. Huge thanks to all your team
Superb service. Fast delivery wish all my on line purchases were this good!
One of the very few stockists of Massenez Creme de Mur (the most wonderful blackberry addition to a G&T or glass of champagne). Good price and prompt delivery - very well packaged. Thanks!
i HAVE RECENTLY MADE PURCHASES TO SUPPLEMENT MY 2016 BORDEAUX WINES,SO MY EXPERIENCE IS LIMITED TO THE SERVICE OFFERED BY FRAZIERS - AND NOT OF THE WINE. i CANNOT PRAISE FRAZIERS ENOUGH FOR THEIR LIST AND THE MANNER IN WHICH MY ORDERS HAVE BEEN DEALT WITH - ABSOLUTELY FIRST CLASS AND i LOOK FORWARD TO MAKING MORE PURCHASES FROM FRAZIERS IN THE FUTURE - RON MOLONEY - BRISTOL
Excellent price and very fast delivery
This is my first purchase from Fraziers and the process of ordering and delivery was fine. My first experience of the Chateau Beaumont was a magnum of the 2011 vintage - excellent. The 2017 vintage will benefit from a little more settlement but should maintain the reputation of its predecessors.
customer service excellent, ordered one item ordered before and another, yet to try
Fabulous wines, well-packaged and delivered so quickly. Five stars!
Excellent, easy to deal with, quick delivery
Prompt service and reasonable pricing.
I always enjoy shopping with Fraziers, good selection to choose from at a range of prices plus superfast delivery. Cheers!
Say to negotiate website, kept informed of order status. Wine always good quality. Would highly recommend
The only place that stocks my favourite ‘house wine’. Prompt, well packaged delivery and all round good customer service
Fantastic customer service, a wonderful selection of wine & spirits and quick, safe delivery.
The case of wine I purchased was a gift for friends of mine and, as such, I cannot comment on the quality. All I can say is tat it was delivered on time.
Excellent service in all respects - order arrived very promptly, packaging extremely good and wine every bit as sumptious as it should be.
I cannot fault the response from Fraziers for my order
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.92 based on 216 reviews