Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

The only place that stocks my favourite ‘house wine’. Prompt, well packaged delivery and all round good customer service
Fantastic customer service, a wonderful selection of wine & spirits and quick, safe delivery.
The case of wine I purchased was a gift for friends of mine and, as such, I cannot comment on the quality. All I can say is tat it was delivered on time.
Excellent service in all respects - order arrived very promptly, packaging extremely good and wine every bit as sumptious as it should be.
I cannot fault the response from Fraziers for my order
Great service as usual with good tracking.
Excellent service, great communication, I can’t fault this company. Their wine also fantastic value!
Easy website to order from. Prompt delivery.
All very easy and seamless - and particularly speedy delivery!
Very efficient and helpful service. Delivered in environmentally favourite packaging. No plastic. Great wines with great discounts.
Faultless. The delivery, considering over Christmas period was very good indeed + superb prices. Thank you
Good service and quality of wines up to Fraziers’ standards.
Great had what I wanted in stock and it was delivered quickly at the advertised date
Great customer service. A really pleasant and professional team to deal with. Excellent wines, particularly the Penfolds 389.
Quick delivery but the wine did not taste good at all. Not like other cremants I have tried - very disappointed.
Great selection of wine, easy to navigate site and straightforward ordering process. Despite my order being over the Christmas period, delivery was surprisingly fast! Thanks, will be ordering again.
Fraziers Wine Merchants is an excellent firm; efficient and reliable. The web-site works perfectly. Next-day delivery arrives. Much appreciated. Thank you.
I can’t say enough! I ordered wine for friends and it was delivered the next day - all from Canada. My friends are always delighted.
WYSIWYG Ordered and delivered within 4 days. Packaging the best I've ever received for bottles. On top of that, the Beaujolais Nouveau is fabulous.
Cousino Macul red a real family favourite batter time spent in Chile: amazing service especially before Christmas. My new go to wine merchant!
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 121 reviews