Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Great wine, great price, great delivery. First time I have used Fraziers, won't be the last.
Frazier's Wine Merchants 5 star review on 6th June 2022
Quick service, great packaging, great price.
Excellent, super fast delivery. Great range of wines 🍷 πŸ‘Œ
Frazier's Wine Merchants 5 star review on 18th August 2022
Fantastic delivery. ordered Thursday morning and my wine was with me by Friday lunchtime. Thanks
Excellent service as always
Excellent wine, delivery and service
lovely selection of mix /wines quick to respond ,i would never recommend parcel force deliveries are not so as should be 24hr fast track forget it ....ok if one can wait ,Fraziers i would buy again helpful and quick to respond to my recent order VERY HAPPY JAMES WILLIAM
Excellent service and very good wine too
Extremely prompt and efficient service. Can highly recommend.
Fraziers were the only merchants who could supply Les Vignerons Muscat Viognier, which I had enjoyed at a local holiday dinner. Good delivery and packaging.
Delivery received promptly as required.
I have used Fraziers for some time now and the service has always been excellent. I cannot praise them enough.
Excellent service. They were also very friendly and patient with me. PS the glasses I ordered were also excellent.
Information on their website was accurate. The item I purchased was in stock as stated and was delivered the next day as advertised. The item was well packaged and was delivered undamaged. Thank you.
The Team at Frazier were excellent. My order was packed and despatched within a couple of hours of placing it and delivery was just as quick. An excellent experience and will use again.
Timely delivary of very good wine
Your online ordering system is secure. My issue is logistics; I wish you used a delivery company with the facility to indicate approximate time of day delivery whether a.m or p.m. it would be helpful to know in advance when delivery can be expected as it’s otherwise very difficult to plan your day in case delivery is missed.
Excellent prompt service. Good range and choices covering most budget options. Thanks
Excellent Service
good wine company
Delivered what I ordered on time. When I phoned customer service about something they were polite, efficient and effective.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.9 based on 264 reviews