Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Fantastic customer service, a wonderful selection of wine & spirits and quick, safe delivery.
Excellent service in all respects - order arrived very promptly, packaging extremely good and wine every bit as sumptious as it should be.
I cannot fault the response from Fraziers for my order
Great service as usual with good tracking.
Excellent service, great communication, I can’t fault this company. Their wine also fantastic value!
Easy website to order from. Prompt delivery.
All very easy and seamless - and particularly speedy delivery!
Very efficient and helpful service. Delivered in environmentally favourite packaging. No plastic. Great wines with great discounts.
Faultless. The delivery, considering over Christmas period was very good indeed + superb prices. Thank you
Great had what I wanted in stock and it was delivered quickly at the advertised date
Great customer service. A really pleasant and professional team to deal with. Excellent wines, particularly the Penfolds 389.
Great selection of wine, easy to navigate site and straightforward ordering process. Despite my order being over the Christmas period, delivery was surprisingly fast! Thanks, will be ordering again.
Fraziers Wine Merchants is an excellent firm; efficient and reliable. The web-site works perfectly. Next-day delivery arrives. Much appreciated. Thank you.
I can’t say enough! I ordered wine for friends and it was delivered the next day - all from Canada. My friends are always delighted.
WYSIWYG Ordered and delivered within 4 days. Packaging the best I've ever received for bottles. On top of that, the Beaujolais Nouveau is fabulous.
Cousino Macul red a real family favourite batter time spent in Chile: amazing service especially before Christmas. My new go to wine merchant!
Absolutely great service put in 3 orders for my customers Christmas presents all arrived on time 5 star very happy
Really good selection. Prices cheaper than I could find elsewhere. Very quick delivery, even at Xmas time. Would definitely recommend.
Perfect service. We shall order from Fraziers again, and often!
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery on a vast selection of wines including an extensive range of our favourite wines from Italy.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 120 reviews