Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

The case of wine I purchased was a gift for friends of mine and, as such, I cannot comment on the quality. All I can say is tat it was delivered on time.
Good service and quality of wines up to Fraziers’ standards.
We wanted to order a special wine for over Christmas and saw this - which looked good value for money. Ordering was simple and delivery prompt. I hope the wine's as good as the service !
Prompt arrival of quality champagne; competitive price. This new source of supply has made a very good first impression.
Ordered 2 bottles of white wine which came in good time unfortunately for me I didn't see that they were small bottles whilst I thought they were well priced turned out to be costly I will look properly next time!
Wine is good , packing was excessive and bulky
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 120 reviews