Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Excellent prices & choice of stock. Wee bit disappointed with speed of delivery considering the £6.95 cost but it’s strange times currently with postal strike action etc. All In all a good service and would use again.
Always hassle free speedy delivery. It’s just a shame they don’t offer bulk discounts on spirits.
Excellent service though I thought that as my order was over £60 I would get free delivery? Perhaps I misunderstood this, but it was fairly cheap anyway.
Prompt service, no problems. Lovely wines
An interesting and eclectic range of wines. My modest order was processed and despatched speedily, was well and safely packaged and I liked the informative wine temperature serving card enclosed. I look forward to sampling the wines in due course, and will definitely be shopping with Fraziers in the future. Kind Regards, Chris
Very happy with delivery time and quality of the wine
This is my first purchase from Fraziers and the process of ordering and delivery was fine. My first experience of the Chateau Beaumont was a magnum of the 2011 vintage - excellent. The 2017 vintage will benefit from a little more settlement but should maintain the reputation of its predecessors.
The case of wine I purchased was a gift for friends of mine and, as such, I cannot comment on the quality. All I can say is tat it was delivered on time.
Good service and quality of wines up to Fraziers’ standards.
We wanted to order a special wine for over Christmas and saw this - which looked good value for money. Ordering was simple and delivery prompt. I hope the wine's as good as the service !
Prompt arrival of quality champagne; competitive price. This new source of supply has made a very good first impression.
Ordered 2 bottles of white wine which came in good time unfortunately for me I didn't see that they were small bottles whilst I thought they were well priced turned out to be costly I will look properly next time!
Wine is good , packing was excessive and bulky
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.9 based on 264 reviews