Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Extremely prompt and efficient service. Can highly recommend.
Fraziers were the only merchants who could supply Les Vignerons Muscat Viognier, which I had enjoyed at a local holiday dinner. Good delivery and packaging.
Delivery received promptly as required.
I have used Fraziers for some time now and the service has always been excellent. I cannot praise them enough.
Excellent service. They were also very friendly and patient with me. PS the glasses I ordered were also excellent.
Information on their website was accurate. The item I purchased was in stock as stated and was delivered the next day as advertised. The item was well packaged and was delivered undamaged. Thank you.
The Team at Frazier were excellent. My order was packed and despatched within a couple of hours of placing it and delivery was just as quick. An excellent experience and will use again.
Timely delivary of very good wine
Your online ordering system is secure. My issue is logistics; I wish you used a delivery company with the facility to indicate approximate time of day delivery whether a.m or p.m. it would be helpful to know in advance when delivery can be expected as it’s otherwise very difficult to plan your day in case delivery is missed.
Excellent prompt service. Good range and choices covering most budget options. Thanks
Excellent Service
good wine company
Delivered what I ordered on time. When I phoned customer service about something they were polite, efficient and effective.
Fraziers is an outstanding firm: consistently excellent service: reliable, secure,prompt delivery. Much appreciated.
Usual friendly service and rapid delivery. Always a pleasure. Reviewing the wines may not happen as quickly though!!
Fully professional service! The vintage purchased was the one delivered, which was the main purpose of the purchase. The wine was nicely packed and secured/protected and delivered very quickly, absolutely no complaints from me. Highly recommended! Will definitely use Fraziers Wine Merchants again!
Very easy to order, quick delivery and well packed. Would def re order
Really good service, good array of stock and speedy delivery
Did what it said on the label arrived promptly and with no fuss. Good range of wine to choose from.
First class service again.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.9 based on 256 reviews