Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Fabulous wines, well-packaged and delivered so quickly. Five stars!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent, easy to deal with, quick delivery
Prompt service and reasonable pricing.
I always enjoy shopping with Fraziers, good selection to choose from at a range of prices plus superfast delivery. Cheers!
Say to negotiate website, kept informed of order status. Wine always good quality. Would highly recommend
The only place that stocks my favourite ‘house wine’. Prompt, well packaged delivery and all round good customer service
Fantastic customer service, a wonderful selection of wine & spirits and quick, safe delivery.
Excellent service in all respects - order arrived very promptly, packaging extremely good and wine every bit as sumptious as it should be.
I cannot fault the response from Fraziers for my order
Great service as usual with good tracking.
Excellent service, great communication, I can’t fault this company. Their wine also fantastic value!
Easy website to order from. Prompt delivery.
All very easy and seamless - and particularly speedy delivery!
Very efficient and helpful service. Delivered in environmentally favourite packaging. No plastic. Great wines with great discounts.
Faultless. The delivery, considering over Christmas period was very good indeed + superb prices. Thank you
Great had what I wanted in stock and it was delivered quickly at the advertised date
Great customer service. A really pleasant and professional team to deal with. Excellent wines, particularly the Penfolds 389.
Great selection of wine, easy to navigate site and straightforward ordering process. Despite my order being over the Christmas period, delivery was surprisingly fast! Thanks, will be ordering again.
Fraziers Wine Merchants is an excellent firm; efficient and reliable. The web-site works perfectly. Next-day delivery arrives. Much appreciated. Thank you.
I can’t say enough! I ordered wine for friends and it was delivered the next day - all from Canada. My friends are always delighted.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.90 based on 126 reviews