Frazier's Wine Merchants Reviews

of reviewers recommend Frazier's Wine Merchants
Read Frazier\'s Wine Merchants Reviews

About Frazier's Wine Merchants:

Fraziers are one of the leading wine merchants in the Midlands, with a Wine warehouse in Shirley, near Solihull. We serve both private customers and wholesale businesses and thanks to our eclectic range of stock our customers come from all over the world.

We’re looking forward to serving the local and wider wine buying public for many years – and generations – to come.

customerservices@frazierswine.co.uk

2, Stirling Road, Solihull

Excellent alcohol-free wines. Very good service. Good firm to deal with.
The order was delivered the day after i ordered it, was well packaged and most importantly tasted great
Was so impressed and will use it again.
I've been looking for the Black Muscat wine since trying it at a wine tasting. I've tried to order it from other places, but without success. Ordering with you was easy and delivery very quick! Thank you.
Great prices, very fast delivery I will definitely buy again from Fraziers Wine Merchants
Very quick delivery, good price , I was really happy to receive my order and see how well it was packaged, Well Done 👏 10/10
very quick service very good dessert wine
Quick delivery packaged well , tastes lovely 🙂
A always, love the wine ordered with very quick delivery.
Order always arrives with 24 hours. Very well packaged. Highly recommend using Fraziers.
Excellent, reliable service
I had been given a prize of three bottles of wine for purchases made on line. This Sicilian red wine is top class. I googled it and found the best price was with Frazier’s Wine Merchants. Delivered when it was supposed to be.
Frazier's Wine Merchants 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
Excellent service. I am genuinely really pleased with not only the fantastic service (order arrived less than 48hours later) but the prices offered. I am a creature of habit and when I find a good, reliable and we'll priced company I stick to it. Suffice to say I will be ordering from Fraziers again.
Excellent service, quick, great selection and fantastic value. Managed to find exactly what I wanted and everything arrived quickly and well packaged. Couldn’t ask for better.
Thank you as always, easy to use website, found what I was looking for and next day delivery. Will be getting an order together for Christmas very soon.
Great selection at great prices.
Ordered wine and spirits, quite easy to use site: Items ordered delivered quite quickly, so met all my expectations. Will order from them again.
excellent product and service.
Ordered 2 bottles of white wine which came in good time unfortunately for me I didn't see that they were small bottles whilst I thought they were well priced turned out to be costly I will look properly next time!
Having used Frazier when I lived locally, I decided to use them again when I moved to Yorkshire. The service is excellent, the packaging strong and effective and I will continue to use them. Thank you for your great service.
Frazier's Wine Merchants is rated 4.94 based on 67 reviews